Bacher

My experience with Paranormal

13 posts in this topic

I can assure you that its very real by my own experiences. I was a big skeptic and did not believe in these stuff but the reality just hit me with the hard truth! I have experienced  more than five different types of this phenomena and its mind blowing. Its like the universe wanted me to get this. I have experienced black magic, telepathi, seeing auras, distant healing and accurate visions. 

It all started when a woman decided to perform black magic on me because she wanted to ruin my life. I did not know anything about it until 1 year ago when I was on my death bed suffering immensly. This period of my life was a pure nightmare.

It all began with bad luck and then it escalated to the point that everyone around me started hating me. After a while I was involved in an accident where I broke seven bones and could not walk for months. I started having problems with the police and my house got robbed. It became so intense that I had to drop out of school. 

My health began to slowly but surely collapse and I was incredibly depressed the whole time. Not a classic depression but on an existential level! I started using psychedelics in hopes of being healed. This helped incredibly much even though it did not get rid of the main problem. Psychedelics gave me the mental strength to fight through this nightmare that I was experiencing. I also had multiple awakening with hundreds of insights. I have always been incredibly religious because I was born and raised in a Muslim family, but after those experiences I finally understood what reality is. This helped for a few months before things got worse...

The spell that I was under did not want to leave me alone and it continued to increase in effect. My energy levels got so low that I could not even get out of bed and I started hallucinating dark clouds and other scary shit. You absolutely do not want to know what my thoughts looked like at this point ... INFINITE MADNESS is a good way to describe it. I was scared from things that did not even exist, but it was so real when it happend. I was incredibly close to dying but luckily I got a vision from the universe/GOD/infinite love that told my everything would be fine and that this would end soon. A month later, I started having dreams about a woman (The same woman who did this to me). Shortly afterwards, I was guided to a spiritual healer and he helped me to fully heal by distance.

The healing process was very very tough. It was full of hallucinations, visions from spirits, visions from past lives and pain. I can sit and write several pages about the process but I save it for the comments field if anyone wants to know more. Anyway, I managed to break the spell and my health started to come back. Today I am healthy and blessed with abundance. The universe is giving me what ever I desire (to a certain limit) . I think that is possible because I got a fresh start. I was cleansed from head to toe. It was like I was reborn, really if you think about it the only thing that is stopping you from living your dream is your limiting beliefs and energy blockages that you have been accumlulating through the years. After all, this is how black magic works. It is an art of playing with negative energies and redirecting them to the victim. This should explain my experiences with accurate visions, distant healing and black magic. Let's move on to the next one.

This with telepathy I have experienced on high doses of LSD where I and my friend became one and the same mind. It was very epic because his thoughts supplemented mine. I remember we were in two different rooms but we could still see through each other's eyes and thoughts. I have probably been through hundreds of different other things but this is just a simple summary of what is really possible. I probably do not need to explain the "seeing auras" part after everything I just told you. It's a joke in comparison to what I have been through / seen. This never ends! Its infinite. Its fucking real guys. Listen to LEO GURA

Edited by Bacher

Everything is mind, so care about how you're feeling. Every moment is magic. 

And I lost 19.8 pounds of muscle since february 2020 and i'm not even heavy weight. 

Someone being able to ruin another's life with "black magic" isn't something that rings true to me. But hey, I am glad you are doing better.

Relatively reality <> Ultimately reality.

Beyond time, space, and change is infinite love. The dream worlds are fine for what they are, but don't mistake them for transcendent truth.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

On 1/19/2021 at 11:46 PM, Mafortu said:

Someone being able to ruin another's life with "black magic" isn't something that rings true to me. But hey, I am glad you are doing better.

On 1/19/2021 at 7:24 AM, Bacher said:

I can assure you that its very real by my own experiences. I was a big skeptic and did not believe in these stuff but the reality just hit me with the hard truth! I have experienced  more than five different types of this phenomena and its mind blowing. Its like the universe wanted me to get this. I have experienced black magic, telepathi, seeing auras, distant healing and accurate visions. 

It all started when a woman decided to perform black magic on me because she wanted to ruin my life. I did not know anything about it until 1 year ago when I was on my death bed suffering immensly. This period of my life was a pure nightmare.

It all began with bad luck and then it escalated to the point that everyone around me started hating me. After a while I was involved in an accident where I broke seven bones and could not walk for months. I started having problems with the police and my house got robbed. It became so intense that I had to drop out of school. 

My health began to slowly but surely collapse and I was incredibly depressed the whole time. Not a classic depression but on an existential level! I started using psychedelics in hopes of being healed. This helped incredibly much even though it did not get rid of the main problem. Psychedelics gave me the mental strength to fight through this nightmare that I was experiencing. I also had multiple awakening with hundreds of insights. I have always been incredibly religious because I was born and raised in a Muslim family, but after those experiences I finally understood what reality is. This helped for a few months before things got worse...

The spell that I was under did not want to leave me alone and it continued to increase in effect. My energy levels got so low that I could not even get out of bed and I started hallucinating dark clouds and other scary shit. You absolutely do not want to know what my thoughts looked like at this point ... INFINITE MADNESS is a good way to describe it. I was scared from things that did not even exist, but it was so real when it happend. I was incredibly close to dying but luckily I got a vision from the universe/GOD/infinite love that told my everything would be fine and that this would end soon. A month later, I started having dreams about a woman (The same woman who did this to me). Shortly afterwards, I was guided to a spiritual healer and he helped me to fully heal by distance.

The healing process was very very tough. It was full of hallucinations, visions from spirits, visions from past lives and pain. I can sit and write several pages about the process but I save it for the comments field if anyone wants to know more. Anyway, I managed to break the spell and my health started to come back. Today I am healthy and blessed with abundance. The universe is giving me what ever I desire (to a certain limit) . I think that is possible because I got a fresh start. I was cleansed from head to toe. It was like I was reborn, really if you think about it the only thing that is stopping you from living your dream is your limiting beliefs and energy blockages that you have been accumlulating through the years. After all, this is how black magic works. It is an art of playing with negative energies and redirecting them to the victim. This should explain my experiences with accurate visions, distant healing and black magic. Let's move on to the next one.

This with telepathy I have experienced on high doses of LSD where I and my friend became one and the same mind. It was very epic because his thoughts supplemented mine. I remember we were in two different rooms but we could still see through each other's eyes and thoughts. I have probably been through hundreds of different other things but this is just a simple summary of what is really possible. I probably do not need to explain the "seeing auras" part after everything I just told you. It's a joke in comparison to what I have been through / seen. This never ends! Its infinite. Its fucking real guys. Listen to LEO GURA

Glad you managed to break the spell. I had a similar problem. I would recommend not talking about it in public too often, it's outside of most people's direct experience.

I am glad you are okay! Thanks for sharing.

@Bacher it's real.  Yeah realizing that it's real is the most epic thing ever.  I remember when i had my first mystical experience.  I called a friend of mine that was a psychic and exclaimed "holy shit you were right all along it's fucking real!!"  To this day i don't think she understood because i realize now that she was a fake haha.  She just said oh yeah how did you come to that conclusion? :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.