Luc1nda

Is female sexual aggression and confidence hot to men?

46 posts in this topic

I find it attractive, if it's not some domina/sadistic stuff.

But it shouldn't come from a lack of unterstanding!

Edited by neutralempty

If a female/partner can't mirror my high energy states, where the hell is all my energy going to go during sex, conversation, adventure, exploration, etc?

I can be both extremely high to whatever energy I want, so I can bring it back to serve a purpose, but I must have that mirror at the high end at least when I feel I need to be there when I'm around them otherwise it gets lonely up there at the top. 

I'm not ALWAYS going to bring my state down because they can never reach those levels, overtime that'll simply be too deflating for me.

I can be a friend, even a friend with benefits, I can't be a lover though because that's when our energies are around one another all the time influencing one another. Compatibility here is a must.

@Luc1nda What exactly do you wish to do to the guy during sex? Like rip his pants off and give him a hot hungry blowjob? Or choke and slap him on the face and butt and make them red lol?

There's a big difference between the two, which one do you find hot?

@Luc1nda  What you want is a third-stage man who has both his feminine and his masculine energy integrated, and is free to switch polarities. And likes to.

Everyone has masculine and feminine energy. And everyone has a different balance in how much time they like to spend in either. So a typical man would be in his feminine 20% of the time and masculine 80%. But that's only one example. There is also men who like a different balance. But a man who is conscious of this fact, and has no silly shame around it, can consciously switch his polarity and play with that. So when the woman has a desire to be the masculine pole, he can easily switch to the feminine pole, and enjoy from there. And vice versa. The more people are aware of both their energies, and integrate them, the better relationships they can have, because they can play with polarity and switch when there is a desire for it.

Sexual energy flows when at one moment one person is in their masculine, and the other is in their feminine. It doesn't matter which gender they are.

I recommend you read about this in David Deida's books. "The way of the superior man" is a good one. "Dear lover" also.

You asked something like: "This is how I like to relate, is that okay for guys?"

The right question in my opinion, is: "This is how I like to relate, where to find and how to recognise the guys who like that too?" Because there will be.

On 1/19/2021 at 5:59 AM, Luc1nda said:

@Sempiternity Hahaha yeah thats quite funny actually 😂

But thats great! I guess it just weeds out the guys who have things to hide and are pussies (to no fault of their own) lol, and being a strong women also would give me a greater chance of being able to deal with abusive men better too. Thanks for your reply :)

@Luc1nda  Yes, exactly. A Goddess only will accept a God who is equal to her. Immature boys and abusive toxic men, are like mosquitos to her. 

6 hours ago, Sempiternity said:

@Luc1nda  Yes, exactly. A Goddess only will accept a God who is equal to her. Immature boys and abusive toxic men, are like mosquitos to her. 

A God and a Goddess cannot work it together. They're too proud to submit, and they'll probably end up killing each other. Sexual dynamics require an interaction between two different levels of energy. Attraction requires polarity.