Luc1nda

Is female sexual aggression and confidence hot to men?

46 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Nor could one ever be enforced.

Sorry I am nobody to argue on that. 

That's all up to you. You're the founder of the forum. It's all your judgment and your call. 

But thanks for the information. 

Whatever be the status quo of the system, regardless of whatever, a person should have to feel cared for  and there is no excuse in the whole universe why a person should not have to feel cared for.. 

Preety preety

If you feel like this is how you wish to be then I think it's great to embrace it and love yourself for it. I think there are men who like this in a woman. You will gravitate towards those that are right for you. I think this is an example of how the masculine and feminine is present in everyone and it isn't entirely dictated by biological binary of sex. It also can span across various domains and situations feeling more masculine and feminine in each one. For me I am very dominate and masculine sexually but when it comes to exploring emotions and tapping into love/consciousness I prefer much more feminine approaches. 

Edited by Lyubov

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@How to be wise there is no place on the internet that doesn't have an age limit. 

Huh?

"Wanting keeps me from the awareness I already have it. I already am it.” — Byron Katie

3 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

Huh?

I asked Leo a question. He answered the question. End of it. I'm not into arguing on and on. Maybe you got time for it. But I don't. 

And please don't derail the Thread simply because I asked a question 

Not falling for a bait to start dumpster fire arguments.

Enough of that. Bye. 

Whatever be the status quo of the system, regardless of whatever, a person should have to feel cared for  and there is no excuse in the whole universe why a person should not have to feel cared for.. 

Preety preety

A confident masculine man will want his woman to go wild and express herself free.

But statistically, more man are more masculine than feminine, so probably at least more than half of men will want to be on-top of the situation.
What turns most men on is submission, fearless embodied submission.

Statistically you are at disadvantage.
It doesn't mean you can find someone compatible, or find compatible men early game, it  just means the chances of finding a submissive man is somewhat lower.

Edited by Yog

It's about polarity. I don't like aggressive females but imagine a puppy dog which tries to bite you. This is super cool.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

No. Some girls are just lazy, timid, and inexperienced. It's not a lack of love. Good sex, like all things, requires skills and training. And few girls are interested in training because they expect to coast by on "love".

"As long as we have love, the sex must be good, right?" Wrong.

Beside what you mentioned above, she should at least be willing to try if she's really interested. You wouldn't find her so passive and unmotivated otherwise. 

But yes, shyness and inexperience is something that can hold back a girl to express herself sexually.  

Edited by somegirl

19 minutes ago, somegirl said:

she should at least be willing to try if she's really interested

This is not what this thread is talking about. This thread is about a girl who wants to be aggressive and proactive. This is a rare and positive quality in a girl. Most girls are passive and it is not a lack of attraction or love.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

If you mean wild & crazy, then sure, that's the hottest sex could ever be. Most men love confident girls who know how to lead in bed. This one quality is what turns a 5 into a perfect 10.

If, on the other hand, you mean dominant, then hell no, unless he's feminine and submissive, which is rare.

Hell yeah! Shows self confidence and strength. 

" ..." 

-The Buddha

@Megan Alecia Indeed, I discovered Actualized.org when I was 15 and it changed my life either way, I haven't fully taken it seriously until recently though.

@aurum Yeah I can imagine it definitely would, thanks for your reply! I do try to avoid clinginess of any sort as much as I can, with relationships overall.

@Roy Thanks for your very insightful input! Of course I'd never be too aggressive or full on, I would I guess describe myself to be what Leo describes as 'detached' and 'cold' when it comes to people, I only appreciate human interaction with value. While I can be confident I can switch poles pretty easily - but hate to stay in one position for too long, like in my first relationship, I was ONLY receiving, while it felt natural, I hated being that, as I felt weak and helpless, and whenever I tried to 'give' the guy wouldn't appreciate it and deliberately make it awkward to stop me from doing it, but thats probably solely because he was a shitty person who was extremely emotionally abusive towards me.

When seeking advice, I often get told this concept of 'female energy' and being what you described - a woman waiting to be swept up by some knight on a horse, cute, expecting love right to come her way etc, and I could never genuinely live up to that, as my personality is way different, while I can be nurturing and feminine I could never always be that way. I'm often told that the woman is MEANT to be the one being approached, MEANT to be the one ALWAYS receiving, although this is probably a very skewed view targeting certain women, It makes me have the feeling that I cant be myself while in a relationship, I always have to be the 'cute' me and the one below in power, instead of being my genuine self who wants to give. I'm however glad that some men like the women to sometimes give, because I don't always wanna put on a mask for men, a mask as in a 'feminine personality'. So would it be reasonable to adapt my personality to that and have my own style?

But yes, my overall intention in a relationship is to not only receive, but give also, since I have a guy who I really like and who really likes me (we've known eachother for above a year) but isn't open about his sexuality, and I wanna initiate but at the same time don't wanna come off as weird or push him away, but I don't wanna wait for months either, so its a risk really lol, either that or its not worth it.

Edited by Luc1nda

@Sempiternity Hahaha yeah thats quite funny actually 😂

she had a hard time with men because she honestly scared them

But thats great! I guess it just weeds out the guys who have things to hide and are pussies (to no fault of their own) lol, and being a strong women also would give me a greater chance of being able to deal with abusive men better too. Thanks for your reply :)

@Lyubov I can definitely see that most men would like a more feminine individual, thanks for your input! Like any other woman I do love intimacy and diving into certain emotions.

Leo mentioned in one of his videos that the guy has to have the mindset of always pleasing the girl, I wanna have that mindset too but with guys. 

@Yog And you're right, most men would want to have the upper hand or 'higher status' which I'm aware of and would want to fulfil that, thanks :)

@Gesundheit Great! and yeah definitely not dominant, maybe somewhat but only to a suitable extent which isn't too weird. Thanks a lot!

@Leo Gura Thanks! I'm glad this is a positive attribute to have, one which I'd want to make the most of.

Thank you for all your replies guys 😂 I've received a lot of really good insights on this, as I get older it'll probably all make a lot more sense to me in the future.

2 hours ago, Luc1nda said:

But yes, my overall intention in a relationship is to not only receive, but give also

This seems attractive.

2 hours ago, Luc1nda said:

I have a guy who I really like and who really likes me (we've known eachother for above a year) but isn't open about his sexuality, and I wanna initiate but at the same time don't wanna come off as weird or push him away, but I don't wanna wait for months either, so its a risk really lol, either that or its not worth it.

What kind of cultural background do you and him come from? A year sounds like a lot of time for him not to open up about his sexuality. Are you sure he likes you? Do you mean only sex by sexuality or physical intimacy in general? 

@bejapuskas

This seems attractive.

Great! 

And he's American, I'm British but I'm not sure if that makes much of a difference, it might be because he's been conditioned by the internet and put off my his friends (who seem to be more open about it) or something, or he might be not particularly masculine as I know he mentioned its not really him, or he's aware of my previous relationship and wants to be anything but my ex. Overall I'm unsure, either way I'm willing to take the risk, and if it doesn't go well it simply wasn't meant to be, but we have a somewhat friendship-like relationship, he doesn't put much effort in the romantic sense which makes me wanna move on though.

Thanks for replying though :)

@Luc1nda  Wait, are you guys physically meeting each other or are you long distance? I mean it can be as simple as asking: I am tired, can I lie down? If you lie down and he does something like idk, stroking your hair, you can escalate. Does it seem too pushy for you? I am honestly confused why he would be so hestitant though, I was asking because I thought you or him were coming from like a conservative background...

@bejapuskas We're long distance, so thats most likely why. It's highly likely that we might meet again this year though, and if things work out then we'll be able to see eachother more often, but exactly, sweet things like that can build that trust.

Maybe he thinks it wont work out idk, which would be understandable.

(edit) : I forgot to answer the question - I meant physical intimacy by sexuality.

Edited by Luc1nda

@Luc1nda  Ok. I don't know how he feels like being physically intimate on screen, maybe he doesn't know how to do it... x) How often do you meet?