ucan99

Any Lucid Dreaming Book Reccomendations?

5 posts in this topic

I have been trying to succeed in lucid dreaming for months. I tried some techniques, reality check, and irregular journaling, but they did not work. I want to start reading a book. What would you reccomend?

Modrost ukročenih sanj

English translation of the title: "The wisdom of tamed dreams" by Bojan Rauter Kosič

But his book is only in slovenian language.

Edited by Bojan V

Lucid Dreaming - Gateway To The Inner Self by Robert Waggoner

But also, up your meditation practice and try to be more calm throughout your day (especially in the evenings). If your mind and body are hyperactive during the day, lucid dreaming is gonna be difficult. If you're very exhausted it's gonna be hard to stay conscious of what's going on, so maybe taking a light nap during the day will work better for you. Just mediate before that and lay down with the intention of paying attention to your mind space.

Also, it's better to stick to one technique than trying many of them at the same time. Start with writing down your dreams in the morning. Anything you remember is fine. You'll need to get some momentum going there.

Good luck! Getting into this can be tough in the beginning but it's totally worth it. I was excited about lucid dreaming for a long but before I cut out weed, had a regular meditation practice and stayed off electronics as much as possible it just didn't happen.