Jonson

Affirmations

10 posts in this topic

My question to you : Has Leo changed his opinion about affirmations ?  Is it good to do daily affirmations focusing on 1 thing/goal at once ?

I ask this just because this video was uploaded like 2 years ago .. 

Edited by Jonson

@Jonson Nope, Im pretty sure he hasn't changed his mind about positive affirmations. As they are used to ultimately create amazing amounts of potential success over the long term.  

"It is YOU that must change for all else to change." - Me.

@Jonson I don't think he changed his mind. It all ties in with self image and your belief system. Although, i don't think 'i'm a millionaire' is a good affirmation because, if you're not a millionaire, your reality will constantly contradict the affirmation. I would change that to something like 'it's easy to make money' or 'money flows to me like water to the sea'...something that doesn't get contradicted right away. It's important to get a positive feedback loop going. For example...If a fat person does the affirmation 'I'm skinny'...that's not going to work, because every time he looks in the mirror that affirmation gets negative feedback 'fuck i'm fat'. But if that person has the affirmation 'i lose weight easely' or 'with every step i take, i lose weight' something like that, and after a week he gets back on the scale and he did lose weight, he'll get positive feedback. His mind will tell him 'see, it's true...i do lose weight easely'. This will do wonders for his motivation and reinforce his belief.

Edited by David1

3 hours ago, John Flores said:

No affirmation can be true, so affirmations is another way of saying "how can I delude myself next?"...

Leo has shifted from right to left left to right continuously because he is a concrete thinker. So everything spoken has to be through a narrow passageway which cannot include multiple layers of meaning.

This is why enlightned people often speak in riddles or poems. Leo doesn't do that, so unless he becomes one, people will often get confused on what he believes.

Whether affirmations are "good" or "bad", "wrong" or "right", they will lead to tremendous suffering, as you don't want to do ANY of that stufff - that's what his whole intuition video was about. It's trying to say "nothing matters" so just go with THAT

Let me use the dream analogy here...if you're dreaming at night, and you somehow figure this out. You become aware of the fact that you are in a dream, what will you do? İf you try to influence the dream...make it a more beautiful dream, are you then deluding yourself? What to do? Crawl away in a corner and wait for the dream to pass, or try to fully wake up from it? İ'd go for the first option...make it a more beautiful dream. Although you could think of that as deluding yourself.

@Jonson Affirmations are still good, especially for basic success/achievement related goals. Just don't let them be your only tool.

And realize that there are more powerful tools available, especially if your objective is very deep personal transformation.

The nice thing about affirmations is that they're so easy and simple. You don't have to spend 100s of hours racking your mind the way you do with something like contemplation.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What about visualizations? Isn't that stronger technique to change your self-image and beliefs about yourself?

@Whoami3 Visualization is an amazing technique. I highly recommend it. Again, it's ONE tool in your toolbox.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Whoami3 Visualization is an amazing technique. I highly recommend it. Again, it's ONE tool in your toolbox.

What parts of you life are the best to apply to to be most productive or can it be used to anything 

@Huz I'll be addressing that in-depth in the new course I'm developing.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Huz I'll be addressing that in-depth in the new course I'm developing.

Can you tell us about the new course? What will it be focused on? What is the purpose of the course? When do you plan to launch the course? How can the course be practically applied to our lives? I'm excited for it!!!