ivankiss

Do you feel like something's missing?

59 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@James123 Nonsense, sorry. I see no transcendence in your words. I see denial and airy-fairy talk.

You lost everything? Everything but the comfort of your home and your internet connection? C'mon dude.

'There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.'

Do you think that these are words? You are in life and in the forum talking to others? ? 

All wrong-doing arises because of mind. If mind is transformed can wrong-doing remain? 

Buddha

You have never born, never began. Just so called thoughts. Not even. You have a long way to go brother. Just surrender the belief of “I”. 

Peace!

EF0F0611-D4AF-480D-8D7B-48EF9449948F.gif

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@James123 Again; it's not that what you're saying is wrong. It's just not backed up with actual experience. Otherwise you would not deny a huge portion of existence. (Yourself)

The difference between you and me is that I can play your spiritual kung fu any time, but I also know how to heal my wounds.

You (kinda) got the theory down. Lacking compassion and acceptance.

Just my thoughts tho.

8 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@James123 Again; it's not that what you're saying is wrong. It's just not backed up with actual experience. Otherwise you would not deny a huge portion of existence. (Yourself)

The difference between you and me is that I can play your spiritual kung fu any time, but I also know how to heal my wounds.

You (kinda) got the theory down. Lacking compassion and acceptance.

Just my thoughts tho.

What is existence? Is it your direct realization or Is it  something that you have “learned”as “yourself”? 

The real question is if you never learn (including your so called birth), can you born? There is no such a thing as compassion or acceptance, which is learned by so called human, (even word of “human” is learned). Anything you have learned is not a direct realization, do not trust anything that you have learned, including “yourself” (learned that too). Putting meaning, naming and labeling the thoughts just a distraction (including saying words to “words”, thoughts to “thoughts “).  When you forget everything “you” know (including “yourself”) thats how you become the “truth”. Thats why you meditate to not know or forget everything that you have learned which can be called as empty mind vs.. 

I am just what i am. ☺️

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

I think a zen master slaps especially the ones who are in pain. 

6 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Nahm Would a zen master slap someone who's in pain?

Nothing wrong with you man. If anyone understands... 

9 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

I think a zen master slaps especially the ones who are in pain. 

In my world; a true zen master gives a voice to the ones in pain. He does not hover above. He does not belittle their experience. He meets them where they are at and guides them back to the Light.

10 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Nothing wrong with you man. If anyone understands... 

Everyone has been in pain at one point, in one way or another. Why cannot pain be acknowledged as a part of God, too? It pisses me off when I see people on this path who are in denial of life. As if including that would make them seem less godly or something. 

But this is a dream reality. So when you're in pain it is likely for you to create a zen master who also slaps you like everything else in a sense. But depending on your expectation he can be kind and good to you as well. Depends on what you expect. We're in a dream reality dude. I'm not trying to be discouraging but as I've figured out this is how life is. 

Edited by Vibroverse

17 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Do you feel like you're lacking something?

Is there anything you think you need in order to be whole and at peace? 

I often find myself in that spot. 

Of course, this it is the ego doing what the ego does. without ego there is nothing to change, nothing to look for, everything is in its place. yesterday, in the middle of the night, suddenly there was no ego, and everything fell into place. for the first time perfection happened. This is the place where I want to stay

4 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

In my world; a true zen master gives a voice to the ones in pain. He does not hover above. He does not belittle their experience. He meets them where they are at and guides them back to the Light.

Everyone has been in pain at one point, in one way or another. Why cannot pain be acknowledged as a part of God, too? It pisses me off when I see people on this path who are in denial of life. As if including that would make them seem less godly or something. 

Who says I am in denial of life. Do agree that egoic emotions are erased but man...

Enlightenment and all this is Actually pro life .You can love, love to the max... Can it be better. 

Less and less.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Slap after slap after slap actually is part of the beauty if you can see it. 

2 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Yeah, I'd say it's both. Always being and forever becoming/changing.

Yes. However it's this impermanence thing and the endless future that gives the impression that the now is always lacking.... Because it seems like you are progressing towards somewhere right?  You just aren't lol. 

You notice you are always dissatisfied with the now and imagining happiness and completeness in the future..... The endless future that never comes! 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@zeroISinfinity Was not trying to point directly at you. Was speaking generally. 

True. You can love to the max. And pain is here to remind you just how powerful your love can be, if you accept the invitation.

@Vibroverse I get what you mean. It's just not how I view and understand compassion. No slapping, no cockiness, no arrogance. Rather; genuine heart-to-heart connection.

14 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@zeroISinfinity Was not trying to point directly at you. Was speaking generally. 

True. You can love to the max. And pain is here to remind you just how powerful your love can be, if you accept the invitation.

@Vibroverse I get what you mean. It's just not how I view and understand compassion. No slapping, no cockiness, no arrogance. Rather; genuine heart-to-heart connection.

Surely that's what I prefer as well. But acknowledging that negative experiences also are our own creations might empower us. It would help lessen our, like, victim mentality. 

@ivankiss, thank you for your openness and sharing your experience with us!

Yesterday, I was typing the reply to your "physical death thread" but I thought "Well, he won't care probably". So I deleted the words and did not post.

What I wanted to post was the following: "It is one of the most soothing realizations to know that you are here because of your own free will. Whatever the reason was, you chose to be here. So whatever the lesson is you want to learn, you are learning it right now for the infinite perfection of the Universe."

Also, I can relate to you alot I felt lonely all my life, isolated and misunderstood by everyone. Sometimes that's the way we chose, especially doing our spiritual work. Also know, God loves you unconditionally and so deep it's beyond your wildest imaginations. And of course, I love you too!

For me, it helps when I say to myself: "Even if I felt this way forever. I surrender."

In the deep acceptance of feeling like this forever, you can go and rediscover what you already know!

Edited by TheSource
typo