The_Alchemist

Official Jordan Peterson Thread

42 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Thought Art said:

He has some good lectures, but he is also a super stressed out idiot full of self deception.

Others ar enot?

Leo doesn't talk about physical fitness at all anymore, he just gave up on it.

Should I say he is a stressed out idiot full of self deception for accepting a WEAKER and thus a shittier sage version of himself?

Stop nitpicking.

"Nitpickers are never successful" Tai Lopez

11 hours ago, Aaron p said:

@Jacobsrw fair enough bro good response. Unfortunately Im not a Jordan Peterson expert, nor am I a political expert at all. Interesting points

I see. Yeah neither am I really haha. I have read a fair bit into JP and find him interesting. Definitely a mixed bag. Take what can be learnt and leave out what's futile or unnecessary I guess.

15 hours ago, Aaron p said:

@Leo Gura can I ask you an honest question bro...do you feel like all right wing voices somehow damage society or hold it back from evolution?

I'm just trying to understand why you seem so militant against right wing stuff. I'm not trying to challenge you, I'm honestly just interested in what you have to say...

You have to understand that from my vantage point the right-wing worldview is so full of self-deception that I cannot take it seriously. It's too wrong to fix and it is a waste of my life energy to even listen to.

But hey, your vantage point may differ. You do you.

Just know that what you're listening to is utter self-deception.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, The_Alchemist said:

Others ar enot?

Leo doesn't talk about physical fitness at all anymore, he just gave up on it.

Should I say he is a stressed out idiot full of self deception for accepting a WEAKER and thus a shittier sage version of himself?

Stop nitpicking.

"Nitpickers are never successful" Tai Lopez

@The_Alchemist What do you mean physical fitness? 

Tai Lopez is a deceiver. He is totally full of shit. "How I read a book a day".... give me a break stupid tai lopez.

and Jordan Peterson is more charismatic, lovable and interesting than he is a man of truth and worthy of anyones time listening to him. He is basically just a lovable idiot. The blind leading the blind. Who has some good achiever advice.... Who, is doing a lot of damage... but, maybe some good too. We are part of a complex system.

He has some good shit though, so I am not completely discounting him. He has some good motivational material.

Jordan has a really big shadow, and his rise to fame is really contextual. A lot of what he says about how society works just isn't true. It's just not.  I like Jordan, I care about his well being. But he is a pseudo intellectual. You can do way better. Some of the best teachers out there come with way less flash and attention.

I would listen to him, I spent a lot of time listening to him. He has some good points, some gems to pick out. But remember we want to listen to a lot of people and as we mature over time and begin to recontextualize reality we will find far better teachers than him.

What you call nitpicking, isn't actually what I am doing.

You should take great care on who you give your eye balls too. But, in the dark a vial of hope and a vial of pain look the same..

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

@The_Alchemist What do you mean physical fitness? 

Tai Lopez is a deceiver. He is totally full of shit. "How I read a book a day".... give me a break stupid tai lopez.

and Jordan Peterson is more charismatic, lovable and interesting than he is a man of truth and worthy of anyones time listening to him. He is basically just a lovable idiot. The blind leading the blind. Who has some good achiever advice.... Who, is doing a lot of damage... but, maybe some good too. We are part of a complex system.

He has some good shit though, so I am not completely discounting him. He has some good motivational material.

Jordan has a really big shadow, and his rise to fame is really contextual. A lot of what he says about how society works just isn't true. It's just not.  I like Jordan, I care about his well being. But he is a pseudo intellectual. You can do way better. Some of the best teachers out there come with way less flash and attention.

I would listen to him, I spent a lot of time listening to him. He has some good points, some gems to pick out. But remember we want to listen to a lot of people and as we mature over time and begin to recontextualize reality we will find far better teachers than him.

What you call nitpicking, isn't actually what I am doing.

You should take great care on who you give your eye balls too. But, in the dark a vial of hope and a vial of pain look the same..

Wtf have you done in your life relative to them ROFLLLLL UTTERLY OWNED

Go ahead and actually ANSWER that LMFAO U WONT CUZ U HAVENT DONE 1/100000000 as much good as them, but hey at least you didn't do anything bad either, GOOD JOB BUDDY!!!! ROFLLLLLLLL

Oh and feel free to post better teacher, they're all limited, trust me I know them ALL.

JP and Tai Lopez are the best of the best, even better than Leo because they're not weak commies like him which always inherently preaches some weak low t left wing message which is why leo doesnt actually go out in the real world but sits around jerking off on the internet.

It bothers him JP is what he wants to him, they're both skinny and frail but one is scared and one isn't. FACT

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You have to understand that from my vantage point the right-wing worldview is so full of self-deception that I cannot take it seriously. It's too wrong to fix and it is a waste of my life energy to even listen to.

But hey, your vantage point may differ. You do you.

Just know that what you're listening to is utter self-deception.

@Leo Gura interesting. Perhaps I need a better understanding of spiral dynamics Just. Tbh, I don't contemplate big world evolution and political evolution much. And I need to go over spiral dynamics again to refresh it in my mind. Perhaps I'll do it next week

@Aaron p My vantage point goes far beyond SD.

SD is like the lobby to the palace in which I live.

7 hours ago, The_Alchemist said:

even better than Leo because they're not weak commies like him which always inherently preaches some weak low t left wing message which is why leo doesnt actually go out in the real world but sits around jerking off on the internet.

I wonder how you're not kicked out already

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

can I ask you an honest question bro...do you feel like all right wing voices somehow damage society or hold it back from evolution?

RIght-wing is all about conservation. 

Left-wing is all about liberation. 

If you become completely liberated, you become completely disinterested in conservation. 

Since all conservation relies on self-deceptions, once you are liberated you can see through all deceptions. To Leo, all right-wingers seem like charlatans that can't see through their own self-deception. 

However, the universe must conserve itself, so it must create a balance between the right and left.

It must create people that will conserve that which is already created. Thus, Jordan Peterson. 

All systems must evolve eventually, but the systems that evolve the longest are the ones that are able to stabilize(conserve) while they evolve.

25 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

RIght-wing is all about conservation. 

Left-wing is all about liberation. 

If you become completely liberated, you become completely disinterested in conservation.

No

I don't know where you get such simplistic ideas but they are wrong.

9 hours ago, The_Alchemist said:

Wtf have you done in your life relative to them ROFLLLLL UTTERLY OWNED

I find this very entertaining. Clearly they have taught you well.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Guys guys, we'll all have plenty of time to bully talk about Jordan Peterson when his new book 12 more rules for life comes out in March 2021. I'm gonna read it because my life's that sad that Jordan Peterson is the equivalent of celebrity gossip for me. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

How do you actually take action on anything Jordan Peterson says, he gives no techniques or contemplation questions 

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Aaron p My vantage point goes far beyond SD.

SD is like the lobby to the palace in which I live.

@Leo Gura I'd love to learn more about politics in America and in the UK after I have a number of awakenings...

Leo. Can I just ask...Is Nirvana as amazing as the stories talk about....

paradise...?

Edited by Aaron p

20 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Yes I think he is a pseudo intellectual as well. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

18 hours ago, The_Alchemist said:

It bothers him JP is what he wants to him, they're both skinny and frail but one is scared and one isn't. FACT

Some how that top video above has achieved being both inspiring and delusional at the same time. I’m not sure whether to be appalled or impressed.

1 hour ago, Aaron p said:

Leo. Can I just ask...Is Nirvana as amazing as the stories talk about....

paradise...?

Way more amazing than any human conception of paradise ;)