Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The_Alchemist

Who Is The Most Enlightened Person In The World According to You and Why?

32 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, The_Alchemist said:

So why wouldn't you help others aka yourself?

Note the underlying assumption: something is wrong and something needs to happen. Hence every religion and political system is born, and the conflicts between them.

From the perspective of a master, the world is perfect, including the journeys of hardship being undertaken by many beings. They feel compassion and will naturally help others when appropriate, but do not have any messiah complex.

A similar question was once raised by Neale Donald Walsch: why did Jesus not help all beings at once, not just the select few who crossed his path? The answer: to do so would be to violate a sacred law of the universe, to let each being walk their path.

Eckhart Tolle has commented that some enlightened people are destined to dedicate their lives to various causes that will involve directly helping others, while for others, simply being on Earth while radiating the essence of the Self is a meaningful contribution in its own right.

self realization RAMANA.jpg

Me ofcourse.

You are God ffs.. You really think you need some Guru to guide you? Who the fuck are you kidding? 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@The_Alchemist

3 hours ago, The_Alchemist said:

Wrong, you're not enlightened if you're not massively helping others.

How can you be enlightened and be doing something unremarkable?

We are all one, correct?

So why wouldn't you help others aka yourself?

Because you are blind and are asuming what people should do or not do when they see. Until you see, you won't understand. Lot's of saints, after a full awakening they keep living, they don't see any problem in people being awakened or not. It's the divine plan, they love all existance so much that they wouldn't change anything. Again, apes without hair tend to assume a lot about things they don't know. Just watch scientist talk about what was before the big bang:D. So please be more humble, because by all that are here, it is seen that spirituality in you is just an egotistical desire. It is just another form of masturbation, while thinking you are waking up you are only getting more and more asleep. That is why you are getting all this answers. So please, I encourage you to take seariously the pathless path, be humble, be kind and do not only understand at a mental level: because if only you experienced a glance of all what u talk with that much confidence you would turn crazy. Be humble, be kind, be loving. Have a nice day!

Edited by The Buddha
spelling

9 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@The Buddha Him? I don't trust him. The Avatar? I will do more research.

The most enlightened person? The most enlightened qualities?  Well, I honestly haven't spent time with any 'enlightened Gurus'. Just listened to a lot of them. There are different qualities. 

Leo is up there in his videos, plenty of people are up there in their own way. I would like to meet and spend more time with masters. 

@Thought Art I was not answering the question. Just because first there are no persons and second or you are awake or asleep there aren't degrees. Each morning you don't say I don't know if I'm awake or not. Knowing this understanding of the question, I answered what the person that was asking desired to be answered. The person who embodied more divine powers and was awake. He wasn't interested in his wisdom, just in what was showing to the world, I asume because he also wants to be "a person awakened:D" and then be a powerful person in that superior state of awakening.

Understanding all this, just gave him what he wanted. But if you ask me, there is no difference between an awakened being and an asleep being, rather than the one that himself belives to be in; that doesn't add anything to Unity.

5 hours ago, The_Alchemist said:

I'm a genius and God and some of you are SO brain dead it's unreal, if you fused wiht me I could take you to a functioning brain.

Wrong, you're not enlightened if you're not massively helping others.

How can you be enlightened and be doing something unremarkable?

At least that excludes you as an answer to your question

4 minutes ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

At least that excludes you as an answer to your question

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Then again most of you are unactualized and pointless people.

Dunning-Kruger.jpg

Here's an ironic revelation. Everyone is just as enlightened as you are. In other words, you are only as enlightened as you deem the weakest human to be. If you believe there's a criminal, unbridled and boisterous human living somewhere on the planet, that's you -- that's your level of enlightenment. As you said, we are one. How you filter my message, that's also your level of enlightenment. Always remember you're the last one to awaken, for everyone else is by the time you arrive.

Matthieu Ricard

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

He died and left no trace.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

6 hours ago, The Buddha said:

@Thought Art I was not answering the question. Just because first there are no persons and second or you are awake or asleep there aren't degrees. Each morning you don't say I don't know if I'm awake or not. Knowing this understanding of the question, I answered what the person that was asking desired to be answered. The person who embodied more divine powers and was awake. He wasn't interested in his wisdom, just in what was showing to the world, I asume because he also wants to be "a person awakened:D" and then be a powerful person in that superior state of awakening.

Understanding all this, just gave him what he wanted. But if you ask me, there is no difference between an awakened being and an asleep being, rather than the one that himself belives to be in; that doesn't add anything to Unity.

? What

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Jesus Christ.

Because Jesus Christ is the most balanced humble teacher I know.

The words in the gospel, ring deeply true in my inner being, it is so clean and pure, and more wise than all gurus I've learned about.

there's no judgment. no rant, it's non-dual, and psychedelic. It is simple and graceful, yet firm like the being of God.

It is also possible he was a shaman if you believe in the gospel of Thomas and the findings of Psychedelic Gospel.

edit:

I agree with @Forestluv & @oMarcos. There are too many enlightened beings and they all become one in the end, so creating a separation is just more ego games. Jesus Christ is just my preferred form.

I have been just as lifted by the words of Rumi, Ibn Arabi, St. Francis of Assisi, Leo Gura, Osho, The Beatles,  and more. It all comes from the same place.

Edited by SgtPepper