Leo Gura

Tim Pool Stupidity Showcase

42 posts in this topic

@Akira Leo clearly has a bias, but thats fine, you cant be human without being somewhat biased, I would let him be himself and do my own research. Defending or criticizing him is equally pointless imo.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Leo GuraAnyway, enough...

No point arguing with people who already have the truth

I know I don't have it

And I know I am biased

I believe I'm honestly open to the possibility of my being flat out wrong

And I'm not joking

Enjoy your echo chamber of truth Leo

It seems to be serving your open political investigation well (and that is a joke)

Love you and your work though for realz and hope you keep up the good search

peace

ps  @Rilles good shout words of widom

double peace

Edited by Akira

There needs to be accounting for one's bad predictions and takes

Make them bet on it. He was so certain of a Trump landslide lol.

2 minutes ago, Dryas said:

Make them bet on it. He was so certain of a Trump landslide lol.

50-state landside :D

Omg, I just can't... It's so stupid.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If we had to make every Trump supporter and you Tuber who supported a Trump win bet on the election, we would be very rich. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

How Trumpets imagine the evil landslide :

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

A shame Ariel Pink had to get involved with maga stuff. Pom Pom was one of my favourite records the year it came out.

I think Youtube should ban all Conservative Youtube channels like Tim pool's that espouse any sort of right-wing conspiracy theories or support Trump in any way.

Edited by Hardkill

2 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

I think Youtube should banned all Conservative Youtube channels like Tim pool's.

Nah, that's not called for. Just stay within the ToS.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Nah, that's not called for. Just stay within the ToS.

ToS?

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

@Hardkill terms of service 

Yeah, but I worry that channels like Tim Pool's seem to be promulgating the support of devils like Trump and are also propagating toxic political beliefs on people, especially those who are highly ignorant and evil.

Just now, Hardkill said:

Yeah, but I worry that channels like Tim Pool's seem to be promulgating the support of devils like Trump and are also propagating toxic political beliefs on people, especially those who are highly ignorant and evil.

Freedom of Speech. 

1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

This is no different from the church pastor telling you what 'good beliefs' are and what 'evil beliefs' are, what is 'healthy for the mind' and what is 'corruption of the mind'. It is no different from Nazis persecuting Jews for their religious beliefs. May not be the most convenient, but they exist. You would benefit from understanding what evil is and watching Leo's videos on 'the devil'.

I will always have higher standards for progressives than conservatives because progressives are more conscious and they should know better.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

2 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Freedom of Speech. 

YouTube is a privat service they can ban whoever they feel like banning. They could start banning people for using the word "dog" if they wanted to.

Whether or not the public would be okay with it is another question.

@Hardkill I actually think that it would do more harm than good. It would actually promote conservatism. You can't just silence a mass of people that huge and expect to get away with it, much less to get any positive results from it. People would start questioning progressivism. Conservatives like to play victim. This would be the perfect opportunity for them. Also think about all the centrists who would be pushed towards the right because of this. This would be a huge disaster.

beep boop

On 18.1.2021 at 8:33 AM, Hardkill said:

I think Youtube should ban all Conservative Youtube channels like Tim pool's that espouse any sort of right-wing conspiracy theories or support Trump in any way.

Big Tech is already encroaching on politcally incorrect opinions. It's a matter of time till Tim Pool gets deleted.

People will get to alternative platforms like LBRY, Parler, Gap, etc.

And when that happens, these platforms get banned: https://reclaimthenet.org/google-bans-lbry/

You see how deep the rabbit hole goes?

But most likely you applaud this comming technocracy...

On 1/17/2021 at 11:41 PM, Preety_India said:

Freedom of Speech. 

On 1/18/2021 at 2:54 AM, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

YouTube is a privat service they can ban whoever they feel like banning. They could start banning people for using the word "dog" if they wanted to.

Whether or not the public would be okay with it is another question.

@Hardkill I actually think that it would do more harm than good. It would actually promote conservatism. You can't just silence a mass of people that huge and expect to get away with it, much less to get any positive results from it. People would start questioning progressivism. Conservatives like to play victim. This would be the perfect opportunity for them. Also think about all the centrists who would be pushed towards the right because of this. This would be a huge disaster.

Yeah, but Leo says that this Forum is a 100% free-speech zone, for valid reasons.

Well, I thought that there are more Conservatives than Liberals that believe in personal empowerment, which is the opposite of playing the victim.

I am not saying that all conservatives should be banned from promoting right-wing ideologies. However, there are a lot that should be given how toxic they have become for our society and how much they have gotten in the way of necessary progress for our society.

Edited by Hardkill

1 minute ago, Hardkill said:

Yeah, but Leo says that this Forum is a 100% free-speech zone, for valid reasons.

Well, I thought that there are more Conservatives than Liberals that believe in personal empowerment, which is the opposite of playing the victim.

I am not saying that all conservatives should be banned from promoting right-wing ideologies. However, there are a lot that should be given how dangerous they have become for our society.

Yea I agree