Vibroverse

Downloading Knowledge

19 posts in this topic

Since I am everything and I am time and space itself, with no boundary, then do you think it is possible to download knowledge about, like, learning how to play the piano or like learning a language instantly? 

And I know that the answers will mirror my mind since all is one. Brahman. Both yesses and nos and all in between and so forth will be me. 

You supposedly can merge with objects or whatever you want in samadhi meditation, not sure about you learning everything in an instant but you may become an object and extract how it is to experiences being a chair lol ?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

37 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

you may become an object and extract how it is to experiences being a chair lol ?

There’s a kink for that.

Well, likely not in (probably) anyone's baseline consciousness. Maybe Jesus / Buddha level would be needed.

But stuff like kundalini transmissions could be considered that & most people are conscious enough to experience them.

You can still get a shit load of knowledge from Astral Projections etc. and those don't need that much consciousness to work.

Edited by Michal__

Since everyone is actually me and we are one, I think this can be done. If I, as Michal said, get as deep as Jesus and Buddha and so on. These knowledges exist and I am existence, so I think I, like connecting to a website on internet, can connect and assume those beings, in a sense, as myself and be able experience those abilities. 

Kinda like Elon Musk's Neuralink project, but ınfinitely bigger than that also, because what I am connecting to is the Infinite Intelligence, in that sense. 

If you remove the humanness of your Mind anything should be possible cause everything is Mind.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

I think we can even access knowledge from the future. Because future is an imagination. The eternity is in now. 

I'd say learning is downloading knowledge in slow motion. Can you increase the speed of learning so that it becomes instant?

But there are instances of instant learning out there:

Is the only way to do this to have a head injury? I wonder.

Edited by LastThursday

All stories and explanations are false.

32 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

I'd say learning is downloading knowledge in slow motion. Can you increase the speed of learning so that it becomes instant?

But there are instances of instant learning out there:

Is the only way to do this to have a head injury? I wonder.

I agree 100%. And I think a head injury or something like that is not required at all. 

I think we can say that the knowledge actually always is coming from us to us, because we're all actually one. So every learning actually is a downloading, but usually slowly, in "time", since we believe in it. 

6 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

Since I am everything and I am time and space itself, with no boundary, then do you think it is possible to download knowledge about, like, learning how to play the piano or like learning a language instantly? 

For sure, it all depends on your openmindedness. Dmitri Mendeleev's Osnovy khimii. He's the creator of the periodic table of the elements. This man stated he got all this knowledge downloaded in a dream, when he woke up he wrote it all down and there you have it. https://sciencenotes.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/PeriodicheskayaTablitsaElementovBW.png

https://images.newscientist.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/13170132/h4130415-dmitry_mendeleyev_russian_chemist.jpg

Edited by SpiritualAwakening

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

~ https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute ~

Start with downloading the knowledge from a movie. Lots of resources for that, just need some empty hard drive space. Just don’t download the movie, only the knowledge from it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

49 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Start with downloading the knowledge from a movie. Lots of resources for that, just need some empty hard drive space. Just don’t download the movie, only the knowledge from it. 

I don't understand what you mean. 

2 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

I don't understand what you mean. 

I am in the movie. So, all I gotta do now is to find the freshly wiped hard drive... haven't I seen a spare one lying around here or have I just seen myself?

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

Maybe we never ever learn anything, but realize what is already within us, since we are all that is, and all that is is in us already ish. Realizing what is within ish and that we call reality and moving forward in time ish.