mostand

Life purpose course refunds

5 posts in this topic

To  @Leo Gura

From mostand

This thread sole purpose is to inform Leo Gura to refund my life purpose course. I am worried about my time period for the refunds is running out. Please don't reply to this thread because this thread purpose is not to start an argument or discussion but just to make Leo aware to refund my life purpose course. Only Leo is welcome to lock this thread and too let me know when doing this. Also, moderators can't reply to this topic because this topic purpose is not to make an argument or discussion but to let Leo know that what's his progress in the process of refunding my life purpose course. He should let me know about this. No forum member's should reply to this thread because this topic purpose is not to make an argument or discussion. They should just let @Leo Gura know about this. Also, don't delete the thread without notifying me with a reason. Thank you for your understanding.

Edited by mostand
Tag

You should tag him then, like this... @Leo Gura

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

4 minutes ago, mostand said:

@Ananta How do I do that? 

Well...I did it for you?, but you type the "@" sign then slowly start typing out the person's name, then you'll see options directly below to click on to choose the person.

See screen shot below-

Screenshot_20210116-232452_Chrome.jpg

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Refund has been issued. Case closed. Sorry for the delay.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.