Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Buddha

Dropping everything

10 posts in this topic

I've been all my life so devoted to the search of Truth. Today, I leave everything, all my desires are an illusion. My desire for Truth, Love and Enlightenment is what is making me in fact not obtaining it. I do no desire anything, neither I desire not to desire anything. I leave it all, to God. Fuck it all, let it all be. If I have to wake up one day so be it, if not so be it. I'm done with everything, with the search with the finding, with duality with unity with all illusion and truth. There is nothing i can do or not do, there isn't any way nor there is way. It's the the greatest paradox because it's neither a paradox nor it is; it's something else. It's That, and to That i leave it everything.

Today, I totally surrender. Fuck it all, let it all be. I am, That, I am; prior and after all this shit and illusion; it's all fucking illusion and self-masturbation with no sense, arriving nowhere because we are no-one just wanting to bite our own tail. I leave it all, I cut it all today. So be it.

This is true.

Ramana Maharshi once likened the spiritual seeker to a police officer searching for a criminal, when the officer himself is the criminal. Once it is exposed that you are not that, the cat can stop chasing its tail.

There is no how, there is no way, there isn't anything nor nothing to be understood. For the first time, I'm Free. I love you all

Enjoy. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

5 hours ago, No Self said:

This is true.

Ramana Maharshi once likened the spiritual seeker to a police officer searching for a criminal, when the officer himself is the criminal. Once it is exposed that you are not that, the cat can stop chasing its tail.

Omg that is actually an hilarious yet on point analogy

@Javfly33 :x

28th March, 1935

Questioner: How to know the ‘Real I’ as distinct from the ‘false I’.

Ramana: Is there anyone who is not aware of himself? Each one knows, but yet does not know, the Self. A strange paradox.

The Master added later, “If the enquiry is made whether mind exists, it will be found that mind does not exist. That is control of mind. Otherwise, if the mind is taken to exist and one seeks to control it, it amounts to mind controlling the mind, just like a thief turning out to be a policeman to catch the thief, i.e., himself. Mind persists in that way alone, but eludes itself.”

Edited by No Self

@The Buddha The only down side on taking that attitude which is the best, is that if not taken 100% with the intention to die, you will remain subject to past tendencies and go back to chasing your tail.

Im pretty close to dropping it all too, but unfortunately the game was made to be played... 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@Kalki Avatar  It may be True, however it has a different taste. I don't know how to explain it. Mind talks, it's fine; mind doesn't exist, it's fine. I return back to old habits, it's fine; i have amazing insights since that dropping, it's fine. I'm not awake but, at least i am free. I'm no longer attached to what may or not may happen to me. As a result of this, there is a peace in me that nothing can take me. I live in this world, I enjoy it's pleassures, I suffer it's miseries but I remain with my white clothes untouched, uncorroupt. I am able to dodge everything without exception. Things are being done, there are better times, there are worse times; however myself is dancing has liberated from all that. I can tell you that i made more progress in one day than in years of spiritual practice, because leaving all and liberating just happened. All my life chasing how I feel now, the day I say i don't want it, I don't want anything, neither I want not to want anything, I surrender; all this things are already in me, they didn't appear, they were always here. There wasn't any way of obtaining them, nothing to play with, nothing to be understood, no way to it, it's just being. I encourage you to do the same, because from this point at least you feel free, limitless, boundless. I've tried tones of thing before and No one was nearly as satisfactoy as to fully surrender, to give it all.

quote-do-not-think-that-if-you-surrender-to-god-you-will-be-loser-you-will-not-lose-anything-radhanath-swami-146-7-0750.jpg

@The Buddha  From what you described, im assuming you are done with the spiritual path? I mean like you are right now enligthened? No bs games, I mean for real, your state right now is that of Infinity? 

I know it is the best thing, but if I drop all right now I will remain at the mercy of many people. Im trying to become physically independent first. 

If I get enligthenment, I will be completely fine and happy. But, socially I will be in a bad position. For my self and for others as well, as no one will understand me nor probably like such drastic change in my personality. It takes alot of time to get full enligthenment, and it also takes time to become independent. If I get independence first, I will have control of my physical life to get enligthened well and live on my terms. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link