VeganAwake

Everything is already IT!!

17 posts in this topic

Everything is already the case. There never was a mystery to solve.

The experience of NOT recognizing IT, and the experience of recognizing IT, are already IT...simultaneously.

The difference between Bondage and Liberation is an illusory experience.

Liberation is the realization that there never was a someone that could be bound from the get-go!!!

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

It's kind of ridiculous how much trouble is caused by the idea that 'something needs to happen'.

Yeah it's like hunting Sasquatch... I guess some of it is awfully exciting though ? 

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Illusion is relative reality, parading as ultimate reality. It is still reality. This deserves to be honored, not dismissed. There is Mystery, and "we" will never solve it, because we are it.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

7 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Yeah it's like hunting Sasquatch... I guess some of it is awfully exciting though ? 

?❤️

I know what you mean ❤

The experience of relativity is also IT!

7 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

The experience of relativity is also IT!

?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

So I’ve had this “aha” moment, but it came and went. Then I went back to ego, fear, attachment, etc. 

I’ve experienced both ends of the spectrum... one end being complete bliss and unity, but the other being complete fear and loss of control.

Why is this? Why am I afraid of letting go?! Why am I afraid that I’ll lose all sense of control and feel stuck again?

10 minutes ago, JayySur said:

Why is this? Why am I afraid of letting go?! Why am I afraid that I’ll lose all sense of control and feel stuck again?

Who is letting go? Instead of grasping for control, and fearing being stuck, let You be.

11 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Who is letting go? Instead of grasping for control, and fearing being stuck, let You be.

So am I creating this bullshit story (that I also believe will happen) about going back to this “stuck” sense of reality and never being able to escape from it and return back to the world of form and other beings?

@JayySur Every story is bullshit. You are the storyteller.

1 minute ago, Moksha said:

@JayySur Every story is bullshit. You are the storyteller.

Thank you! I suspected this was the case. A lot of stories I believe in are holding me back. Jesus. 

@JayySur  well because there is an experience of being an individual which lives in time and values meaning and purpose.

This illusory identity has become an entity unto itself. It doesn't have the capacity to recognize it's own unreality because it subconsciously knows that recognition will be its demise.

"the ego says seek, but do not find"

-- A Course in Miracles

It literally stays intact by the belief that a separate individual(the ME), will one day find a better experience in the future, and finally find that which feels like it's missing.(the hamster wheel effect)... It's endlessly needy.

So then the big question arises: 

Q) So how do "I" fix this apparent "ME" issue?

A) There already isn't a "YOU" and nothing was ever missing.

Look to find out:

What is the YOU?

What does it consist of?

Can it be located?

Watch 5:18 - 10:00

Edited by VeganAwake

2 hours ago, JayySur said:

So am I creating this bullshit story (that I also believe will happen) about going back to this “stuck” sense of reality and never being able to escape from it and return back to the world of form and other beings?

Correct me if I'm wrong but it sounds like your concern comes from a remembrance of a mystical experience/insight that you once had. That "bullshit story" is not yours but rather a consequence of the knowing entity (me) having to recollect what apparently happened. 

You see, there is no real returning of the "me." It is boundless energy appearing separate and limited which creates the illusion of me, the world and other beings. You can never escape home, home can just appear as if it isn't home. When you have a mystical experience you don't leave here and go somewhere else, it is just the absolute appearing that way, it can appear mundane and mystical and so on, it's boundless. Boundless energy is what is now, and now, and now, and now, there is never a REAL need to change or do anything, that need is the illusion of "me." This is will not change anything, it won't make you feel good, these words do not point to something mystical or extreme, they literally point to nothing, and that is the point. What you seek is seeking.

Edited by traveler