nexusoflife

My First Experience of DMT. January 12th 2021.

51 posts in this topic

@nexusoflife One of the best trip reports i've ever read. Utterly profound. Thankyou  ?

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Amazing. Thanks a lot for Sharing...

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

@StarStruck In the past few months I have had several people comment on this. Thank you for the reminder to accept my godhood more fully in showing up in this life and to embody more of myself.

1 minute ago, nexusoflife said:

@StarStruck In the past few months I have had several people comment on this. Thank you for the reminder to accept my godhood more fully in showing up in this life and to embody more of myself.

How did you develop it?

In Tate we trust

@Skin-encapsulatedego Thank you so much for that. I do not use Ken Wilber's method as much as I could. I have read most of his work and am very slowly integrating his teachings into my life. Most likely within the next 1 to 2 years his 1-2-3 method will be the one I primarily use. As far as the methods of shadow work I have used on my journey thus far though, they are as follows. 

Last year someone on the forum asked me almost this exact question and these are my methods I have used.

I use positive and negative visualizations in my meditations in order to reach the deepest and darkest depths of my psyche and delve deeply into neuroses and bring up things that are quite painful to the surface. This can be quite difficult because it can lead to emotional fatigue as the exact emotions of whatever arises are brought up and depending on the experience it can be quite unpleasant but very powerful because it basically puts it in your face and you can’t run away from it or logic yourself out of it.

I have kept several journals over the past 3 years and I use them to write down all of the thoughts that come up in my mind and to document my journey to see how far I have come thus far in my awakening. For me it has helped immensely to write what I might be working through and to better process any and all inner demons that I intentionally bring up to the surface.

Taking psychedelics is another powerful way to get to the root belief that most shadows are founded upon and uproot them swiftly. I am very sensitive to them and so a little bit of a substance goes a long way for me. I have seen demons, black voids, and many things that most people would label as a bad trip but all of my trip experiences have been overwhelmingly positive because I always completely let go and let the substance show me exactly what it is I need to see for my highest growth and development.

Lastly keeping a dream journal has helped me to see the patterns which recur in the various dreams I have every night. Once one can see these patterns they can quickly find the root of shadows and work through them in a way that harmonious. In my opinion combining this with lucid dreaming this has been the most tranquil way of working through shadows, however it’s not the most reliable for me because I am not the most experienced lucid dreamer.

Over the past 3 or so years that I have been doing intense shadow work on myself I can say that most of my neuroses in life are no longer existent. I no longer personally feel very tied to the circumstances that arise around me whether they be desirable or undesirable to the ego structure. I pretty much live my life now according to the needs of my soul instead of from the desires of my ego structure. Essentially it no longer matters what I want, what matters is what I need. It has been difficult emotionally and I have has several ups and downs and still have negative limiting beliefs to clear out and reintegrate those aspects of myself, but my I feel much better mentally and spiritually than I felt 4 years ago before I did any shadow work on myself. One thing that I would like to add is that all of our shadows, all of our negative beliefs are splintered and rejected aspects of ourselves that require attention love and reintegration into the whole of our being in order to be brought back into equilibrium. 

@StarStruck Honestly, it's something that I have had my whole life to an extent. People have always noted my ability to explain facts and describe deeper subject areas in life, even as a child. However in the past few months as a result of my shadow work I have uncovered some of the core limiting beliefs that inhibited my ability to fully embody my latent potential for explaining profundity and I have been speaking more with people who resonate with these things and thusly I have received many confirmations and synchronicities of my natural ability.

@nexusoflife You need the insights before you can find nice words to explain it of course. I think you have both talents. You are able to see the insight and also pick the right words to describe it.

In Tate we trust

@nexusoflife hey man, I was absolutely enamoured by your experience and ended up narrating it on my channel. This touched me very deeply, I think it might be one of the most eloquently articulated trip reports I've ever stumbled across. Much love and happy tripping my friend. 

@Cubbage Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad that this was able to have such a deep impact on you! I actually have a YouTube channel that I'm not very active on and was planning on some point on doing an even more detailed recount of this experience there. Here' s a video where I explain the first nondual experience I ever had. 

Edited by nexusoflife

Amazing trip report! Reading it made me go back to my DMT experience .... Really profound. Which device did you use to vape the DMT? If you dont mind...

@Bacher Thanks I appreciate it. DMT is a truly wonderful substance that we have. I actually made a container to vaporize the substance out of an empty 2 liter bottle and aluminum foil.