Strangeloop

Share your Youtube channels

56 posts in this topic

@Strangeloop

On 04/09/2021 at 1:30 PM, Strangeloop said:

@Danioover9000 You don't need to. You can abstain from sharing it.

I think if we choose to share each others work we will not only learn from each other but also help each other grow.

Why does sharing each other's work help with growth? Wouldn't that cloud our unique individual more?

On 02/09/2021 at 2:25 AM, seeking_brilliance said:

@Danioover9000 it's a virtual circle jerk, of course. You want in? 

I'm single, so no thank you very much.

On 9/5/2021 at 6:56 PM, Danioover9000 said:

@Strangeloop

Why does sharing each other's work help with growth? Wouldn't that cloud our unique individual more?

Well if we don't share anything in life, how are we supposed to know each other's existance? If we all don't share if we all are indviduals with 0 shareability then what's the point of being human anyway?

Sure the clouds are there when we want more than it is possible.

@Strangeloop

1 hour ago, Strangeloop said:

Well if we don't share anything in life, how are we supposed to know each other's existance? If we all don't share if we all are indviduals with 0 shareability then what's the point of being human anyway?

Sure the clouds are there when we want more than it is possible.

Epistemically speaking, we know first hand and second hand other people's existences, from intuition, to sensory experience that include seeing, hearing, feeling, internal imagery, mental sounds, and emotions, and thinking up objects. We have a interconnected external world and internal world already, so in terms of that, we are already saturated with plurality and information. So, we don't necessarily have to fully rely on networking as the only way,  which is why I'm asking the point about sharing channels anyway, because too much of that, plus only relying on external sources and copying, takes away from your unique individuality. So, how do you Express your unique individuality as a human being when the majority of the time it's just copying and sharing, but not pioneering.

Like all youtube channels shared are cat videos of every kind, entertaining cat videos, educational cat videos, many types of cat videos, and that's so far what is shared. So, you end up making your own channel about cats, but because you have saturated your mind with cat videos only, your mental traffic is mostly about cats, which is a problem when you want to express yourself authentically with more than cats, regardless if that medium has or hasn't cats. Do you understand what I'm asking? Due to over accumulation, the intuition is now background noise, which is harder to receive.

9 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:
7 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Strangeloop

Epistemically speaking, we know first hand and second hand other people's existences, from intuition, to sensory experience that include seeing, hearing, feeling, internal imagery, mental sounds, and emotions, and thinking up objects. We have a interconnected external world and internal world already, so in terms of that, we are already saturated with plurality and information. So, we don't necessarily have to fully rely on networking as the only way,  which is why I'm asking the point about sharing channels anyway, because too much of that, plus only relying on external sources and copying, takes away from your unique individuality. So, how do you Express your unique individuality as a human being when the majority of the time it's just copying and sharing, but not pioneering.

Like all youtube channels shared are cat videos of every kind, entertaining cat videos, educational cat videos, many types of cat videos, and that's so far what is shared. So, you end up making your own channel about cats, but because you have saturated your mind with cat videos only, your mental traffic is mostly about cats, which is a problem when you want to express yourself authentically with more than cats, regardless if that medium has or hasn't cats. Do you understand what I'm asking? Due to over accumulation, the intuition is now background noise, which is harder to receive.

I think it's like one of those "Do as you please" type things ? sharing youtube videos is clearly not resonating with you right now, and that's OK! 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@Danioover9000 Umm sure I kinda get what you're saying.

Though I want to keep this thread about youtube channels. If you're up for a discussion then sure go ahead and do that. If you get what I mean.

P.s About the cat thing yeah... There should be more variety and capacity for the person to talk about.

I recently started a youtube channel where I'm documenting my progress in learning music production, specifically making instrumental beats/songs.

I plan on releasing a new song every week for the next year, basically to just gain some experience learn how to properly express myself through music, and then figuring out my next steps next year.

Check it out and follow along if you're interested :) 

@InfinityBeats

I love it! I too am learning music production and learning how to express myself via music.

"We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion." - Parabola by Tool