Strangeloop

Share your Youtube channels

56 posts in this topic

Entrepreneurship is Overrated? 22 Year Old Investor Shares His Experience

This video is one more related to financial growth as that might appeal to you guys more in this sub-forum. My channel topics are bipolar disorder, spirituality, psychedelics, psychology, personal development, business/finances/credit building, and my personal unique thoughts. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Okay! Channel relaunch. First video is on Morning Pages 

Thought Art will be a mixture of Journaling Techniques, mystic philosophy and Qigong, meditation and breathing classes and workshops. The youtube channel is part of it.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@seeking_brilliance Shure Mv88. I would consider something else if you are at the desktop. I was very impressed with the quality on this one though. It can even record instruments well. 

@seeking_brilliance I just checked out your YouTube channel. The content quality is amazing, you just earned a subscriber. :) And it also targets a niche that appears to be a rarity on YouTube, unlike stuff such as ASMR. I hope your channel succeeds, wish you the best of luck.

Release me.

1 hour ago, John Doe said:

@seeking_brilliance I just checked out your YouTube channel. The content quality is amazing, you just earned a subscriber. :) And it also targets a niche that appears to be a rarity on YouTube, unlike stuff such as ASMR. I hope your channel succeeds, wish you the best of luck.

Thanks for the kind words! Something clicked within me and I just ran with it, with very much thanks to @SirVladimirfor the little push. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

How do you deal with the fact if you don't want to share your most powerful videos? 

7 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

I think you'll like this group on Facebook, and can get some exposure and feedback from other musicians 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/246846312700872/?ref=share

Thank you for the idea, I joined it:)

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

@Danioover9000 You don't need to. You can abstain from sharing it.

I think if we choose to share each others work we will not only learn from each other but also help each other grow.