Strangeloop

Share your Youtube channels

56 posts in this topic

Yeah! Wanna see this! Im not a Youtuber but I wanna see others stuff!

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Thought Art Your somewhat curly hair is deeply therapeutic. It evokes a sense of serenity, safety, and stability. How the fuck did I formulate this theory I have no idea. xD

@SirVladimir Awh, how sweet! ^_^

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

This is my youtube channel. I am selling property in Singapore.

As Singapore has a free-trade agreement with America (and a few other countries), there's no additional stamp duty for Americans. Americans are essentially paying the same amount as locals.

There is also no inheritance tax and no capital gains tax. Basic stamp duty applies. 

Do check it out or pm me if you want to know more about property in Singapore.

Edited by hyruga

Hi!

Wanted to share mine too! I just started with YT a couple of months ago. Here's my channel: 

Got busy as I went to my hometown, currently can't record properly with distractions and such lol. But it's an inspiration to see others having dedication cause I know you really have to put so much videos out there.

My current niche is mostly traveling. But overtime, I will transition to self-development, new life's perspective and paradigm. So many things to learn with marketing, business, and stuffs :|

@mmKay Lol I do beatbox too. I think it's a nice challenge you should keep going with it and finish it.

I've just started mine: 

It's a music project but I might continue to talk about spirituality for a while.

Good luck with your channels!

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

Few days ago I made my first video and I'm interested to hear what do you think about it.

Unfortunately English is not my first language and therefore I can't express my thoughts as clear as native speakers do. That's why I'm asking you guys to help me out here. You can criticize me - it would help me a lot. (I used phrases like "to be a better place" and few more too many times and when I'm watching this video, my ears are bleeding therefore I will be making a new video but before making it I need feedback from the people.

This idea in my mind is so clear and pure, and I really want to involve more people in what I'm trying to accomplish here.

So here is the video 

Edited by DiyorK

Damn, we've got a whole army of Youtube enthusiasts here! :x

I just make videos mostly as part of my learning process. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

It's nice to see you guys posting your channels. Mostly you talk about spirituality and life. And I agree with @Thought Art It is a learning process, It's nice to experiment and see what works.

I run an animated book summary channel called One Percent Better.

12 Rules For Life by Jordan Peterson Summary:

Collab with AfterSkool:

Summary of The Wisdom of Insecurity by Alan Watts coming soon on main channel.

Edited by Brandon Nankivell
Forgot to add something

https://bit.ly/3teY49y

here’s link to my channel but it wouldn’t be any useful if you don’t understand Urdu or Hindi coz those are the languages that I make my videos in. So if you still feel that you can do some help then please share it to someone who can really understand the message here. Thanks