Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NoN-RaTiOnAL

prep suggestions for lsd tripping

4 posts in this topic

So i got to do lsd once and mushrroms twice in the past but in a more recreational way. 
this time i want to explore them deepely and methodologically and get my first glimpse of a mystical state. 
ive decided to use lsd for now. and later to switch and explore other chemicals also. so i got myself 5 blotters, read a few books and trip reports and leo's videos on the subject. 

i would like to hear your suggestions also, how would you describe a first safe and deep trip? 
how much do you think i should consume for the first time? each tab is 125mcg
what should i do beforehand? 
any suggestions in relation to mindset? 
should i do it on an empty stomach? or it doesnt matter with lsd? 

Empty stomach is one of the best things (in my experience) you can do. Also:
- Do some yoga and/or dancing beforehand (I also love doing Yoga during the trip)
- Get yourself into a meditative, focused, relaxed(!) state
- Set an intention but don't expect anything, maybe you're supposed to experience something else this time

- Most importantly: Open your heart, breathe love into every cell of your body, relax(!) your body, and trust that you are safe. You are absolutely safe. The only thing that can frighten you in a safe environment is your own mind. Don't be scared of the dark corners of your mind, be curious and loving. 
- Remember that (given your setting is safe and you take the aforementioned steps into account), you can't do anything wrong. Let it take you, surrender completely, and contemplate what is THIS, what are you?

I would start with 1 tab for your first trip, and go in 1/4 or 1/2 steps upwards the following trips, so rather carefully. 

There are 3 levels of lsd. 

• The optimal dose for an insightful experience. For me this is 100 mcg
  • The less than the optimal dose which is insightful like the optimal dose but you can go deeper.
  • Too much. It just gets crazy and disorienting. Makes it harder to learn anything profound of value.

You want to go as high as possible before it just gets crazy. There is a sweet spot. Working yourself up the the required dose as peanut said is the safest and most comfortable wat to go about it and it is important that you feel comfortable. But since you've already done it you might feel like jumping right into it in which case I recommend 100mcg.

This is my opinion form 3 lsd trips.

I recommend doing a media fast for a few days before the trip to keep your mind clear. If you mind isn't preoccupied with gossip and stuff it naturally goes deeper into your unconscious. 

Edited by martins name

The road to God is paved with bliss.

Ya do it in the morning on an empty stomach. Make sure you are alone for the whole trip and have nothing to do that day. Don't go on your phone, don't touch any technology. Focus your attention inwards and contemplate.  Just take 1 tab. Sit and be. Enjoy!