StateOfMind

How is/was your transition from Stage Green to Yellow?

55 posts in this topic

Are you/were you aware of your transition from stage green to yellow? what are some interesting changes that you've noticed?

One thing you will notice is how biased, naive, foolish, and judgmental Green people are.

A Green person is not capable of truly understanding a stage Blue or Orange person, nor do they have any such interest. They are mostly interested in blaming them while advancing a Green worldview as though it were absolute, and they will judge anyone who disagrees with them as below Green.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

One thing you will notice is how biased, naive, foolish, and judgmental Green people are.

A Green person is not capable of truly understanding a stage Blue or Orange person, nor do they have any such interest. They are mostly interested in blaming them while advancing a Green worldview as though it were absolute, and they will judge anyone who disagrees with them as below Green.

And a Yellow mind would say "Me being judgemental of Green is judgemental in itself"  Although Im probably just 20% Yellow I've noticed how open-ended the mindset is, everything becomes a loop, judgement of someones judgement is judgemental and judging that is judgemental in itself!!! It never ends xD

*Bangs gavel*

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Everyone can be judgemental ya know, even stage Red and Stage Blue can be Hella judgemental. 

Maybe cut some slack for green. 

All greenies aren't meanies lol. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@StateOfMind My center of gravity is definitely green. However here it is:

Recognizing content.

Compassion towards everything on the right spectrum of politics.

Being aware of the character I play.

Starting to feel what stages need integration - feeling hollow and not loving in these aspects.

Loving it to be be revealed, to be proved "wrong" especially when it hurts.

Deep appreciation for functioning systems of any kind. Right now there is a bias towards systems of the mind.

Loving it to play with ideas, to build sandcastles and deconstruct them.

Perspectives are taken on and off and get swapped to explore facets of... anything.

Introspection & contemplation through journaling reveal all that above.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

Applying system's thinking to stuff you have problems with. You first need massive self-awareness first because you are projecting shit onto things.

In Tate we trust

Reading a lot of stuff, like 2 books a week at least.

5 minutes ago, Girzo said:

Reading a lot of stuff, like 2 books a week at least.

You can do that while being Orange too, Tai Lopez isnt Yellow but he loves knawledge! Dont confuse hustle culture with deep learning. 

Edited by Rilles

@Rilles Ok, so to give context: when I was Orange I had been reading about a single book per 2 weeks, then going into green I was reading a book or less a month. Transitioning into Yellow I have started to read 2 books/week.

So that's the dynamic, you can adjust it to your own ratio of books read in time and see if something similar has happened.

4 minutes ago, Girzo said:

@Rilles Ok, so to give context: when I was Orange I had been reading about a single book per 2 weeks, then going into green I was reading a book or less a month. Transitioning into Yellow I have started to read 2 books/week.

So that's the dynamic, you can adjust it to your own ratio of books read in time and see if something similar has happened.

Maybe not exactly quantity but quality, at red you only read a curtain genre of books, but at yellow you be more interested in meta-type books.

at red you read because to become something or cuz you think it's gonna make you more money, but at yellow you read for fun or to seek understanding. i think yellow is all about understanding/expansion of knowledge.

Letting people develop in their own time and less debating is one thing I've noticed I'm doing less as I've started to move more and more into yellow. This goes hand in hand with giving yourself a break aswell when you notice the same thing withing yourself.

Also, noticing that people always do their best and can't help themselves when they are being unaware and biased was a huge one for me.

Still have a lot more integration left though

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

17 minutes ago, Girzo said:

I see, kudos for finishing books so fast, I could never do that. What are some Yellow/ish books iyo? Im gonna try to conquer Finite and Infinite Games soonxD

Started to be fine with paradoxes.

Most of my friends are green and I am always meeting stage green people, they are so silly to me now. 

They can't deal with conflicting ideas, they are naive, ideological, and, frankly, somewhat laughable, sometimes.

There is some sort of silly implicit competition of "who cares more for the oppressed", who is more WOKE, which generates comical stereotypes.

This is a Tier 1 thing to try to isolate yourself from all other stages like there is nothing above them. This is pretty annoying to deal with.

What got me was when I noticed my bad reaction to stage blue and orange, especially when it came to money, career, work ethic and materialistc abundance. This was so limiting and silly.

I am the kind of person with high ambitions in all areas, I want to get enlightened, be a millionaire, successful entrepreneur, a sex god, with a great body, ultimate alpha male, oozing masculine energy etc and stage green wasn't helping me, had to drop it. 

Feeling like everyone is wrong, including me, but that's okay, haha.

23 minutes ago, Girzo said:

Feeling like everyone is wrong, including me, but that's okay, haha.

Lol i think to be right is to be quiet... no perspective, no thoughts, no words, just being.

It's one thing to resonate with the ethos of an SD-stage, and quite another to embody its values in your day to day life. I would imagine that far more of us are in a transitionary stage between Green and Yellow (myself included). 

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

I think what Yellow I currently have has shown me that I need to go back to the roots and build myself back up. I recently had a mushroom trip to help me integrate Purple and it was extremely beneficial. 

5 minutes ago, Elevated said:

I recently had a mushroom trip to help me integrate Purple and it was extremely beneficial. 

Wow, can you tell me a bit on how do you integrate purple using mushrooms?

@DocWatts something I've been wondering about for a while. Is reaching a sort of freedom in one's life necessary for this, or is it a society matter ? for example Green college students in a southern state. they obviously can't go all the way green in their environment that have issues with different race marriage and trying to block abortion. 

I'm sure most of them would like to move out to a place where Green values are more acceptable, but they might lack the means to do so. I guess what I'm asking is: is that a part of the challenge ? or is it just a society thing where you can be lucky to be born in Europe, and be susceptible to a Green worldview.

@StateOfMind I started by doing a lot of research into the Stage Purple mindset. I rewatched Leo's video on the stage while taking a lot of notes, read several blog posts, researched the concept of Ubuntu, did a little more research. Then journalled about my own experiences with Purple, where I thought I went right and wrong, and why. I basically just created a very robust and in-depth model for Purple as it applied to my own life and upbringing. Then I did 2g of B+ mushrooms and had that model ripped apart and sewn back together haha.

I'm still in the process of making sense of my insights, but I'll be doing a podcast with a friend of mine soon.

I've only done 1g and 2g trips so far, but I will say that I got far more from 1g. I think 2g was too much to really be able to catalog my thoughts well enough in a notebook (I didn't at all). I obviously don't know for sure, but I feel like larger doses are for far more esoteric questions and 2g is just touching the edge of that. Although that friend recently did 2g and had a mystical type experience. She's a she and weighs much less than I do so that very well may be the reason. 

Either way, in the future I'm going to be doing much more research into the stage (in this case Red), and probably stick to 1g for integration trips. 

Edited by Elevated