Mesopotamian

This is how Islamic Terrorists Think

38 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Emerald said:

But this perspective, though understandable, fails to recognize the root cause for terrorism and radicalization in Iraq... which is U.S. foreign policy and military occupation.

Look, you're not here, you are speculating, the reason you're mentioning is wrong. The truth is that simply : IRAQ IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH INTERNATIONAL LAWS. It is incompatible, like incompatible with statism, It is so important to me that you try to entertain the idea that it is incompatible with today's international laws that define states and countries. If you can see this, then you'll stop treating it as an equal country, or not even a country, because this is a great example that a map is not the territory. All your assumptions are grounded in a false fact that it is a country, and what goes on countries applies to it. Truth is that it is not a country.

I know you've built up some of your life's identity based on Iraq is a country, well guess what, it is not! It doesn't meet the requirement to qualify as a country. You'll be surprised that it didn't even get its independence, but a British woman just decided that it should be independent, and named the first king!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gertrude_Bell

If you can try to see what I see, then suffering will be less for everybody. Although I suspect that you could do that, but when shit starts to happen very soon, sooner than you think, I need you to question your theory that what's happening is because the American intervention in Iraq.

-----

I've been diving into people's minds and try to find what they are thinking, through FB, and you wouldn't believe. They think that all their problems stems from America, but then the difference from you is that they think America should be demolished, and they believe of tons of conspiracy theories about how "America is Criminal state", including how they faked Pearl Harbor incident in order to have a reason to use the atomic bombs on them and occupy them. I'de be more than happy to translate to you some of those comments I receive, demonizing America, and the aim is to stand against it and destroy it for the sake of global justice, and people who says so are not your usual jihadist, no, they are college professors.

-------

Everything that I said about American foreign policy is true, even if that is hard to swallow. 

America's whole game is to divide and conquer within the territories that they occupy to keep the people from forming popular uprisings. That way, they can stay in power.

America wants to impose international laws in one way or another, lets focus on the goal for a moment, it is a goal that you and me want to be achieved right? do you want a state that's not abiding by international laws out there doing all kind of shit? At least the international laws are something we can all agree on as far as I understood. Countries who are not abiding by it sometimes cannot even be considered countries, they are just territories with lose systems, governments who are unable to achieve anything despite the resources they have. As I said, try to entertain the idea that Iraq IS NOT A COUNTRY, and if it is, it is HIGHLY INCOMPATIBLE WITH INTERNATIONAL LAWS. IT IS JUST LOGICAL TO INTERVENE THERE FOR GREATER GOOD FOR HUMANITY. Someone will do it eventually.

So, everything you just told me fits within the range of what America does to a country it occupies. And it appears that it has left you feeling that atomization and substituting the need for solidarity by identifying with the occupying force of America. But America is no hero in that situation.

See you talk on Iraq as it was a country and that's a given fact, well it is not, the negative void that's within its drawn borders doesn't qualify to be a country. The society is not a society, we don't have any healthy society, but congregations of people who cannot grow their own food, we are totally isolated. Thousands of terrorists can thrive among our neighborhoods, and go undetected. I wish you incarnate in your next life in Iraq to understand what it is about.

I am ALONE HERE. SO VERY ALONE, and there's no polarization you're talking about, cuz I am the only Iraqi who thinks like this, I am the only Iraqi lucky enough to reach to Actualized.org and learn. I hope I am able to spot some delusions after watching like 400+ hours of Leo talking, and I say you're delusional about Iraq, and Iraq also is a great delusion. It doesn't qualify as a country folks! So fucking big example of map is not the territory.

Edit: To be clear, I want to differentiate 'identifying the root catalyst for terrorism' from 'terrorist apologism'.

I'd wager that you've experienced a lot of terrorist apologism in the context in which you live because there's bound to be lots of anger towards the U.S. So, you may believe that I'm doing the same thing. But I am not. Terrorism is not the answer to oppressive U.S. foreign policy. I'm just pointing to the primary catalyst for terrorism... which is U.S. foreign policy and the resulting atomization and oppression of the population.

Like from someone who is stuck there at the other end, I see what you're saying is just wrong about the US is a catalyst for terrorism. Thing is that there's a consensus that countries should be stable, and should function as a country, it should fit the definition of countries, if they don't then it is the responsibility of the cop of the world to intervene and try to make it work. US has done that since the WWII, and US can see when a country will be out of the groups of functioning countries. Don't you want  all countries to function AS countries? 
When will you allow your US machine to intervene? is it when things are dramatically out of control? is it when one of those countries you call respect for and better policies have 10, 20, 30 atomic bomb? or is it better to predict the course and stop others from stealing this technology and using it to achieve world domination?

Invasion of Iraq is legit, because it can't keep up, and doesn't qualify as a country as I mentioned a hundred times here, it won't take a genius to see that, Please have a look at my other post:

1 hour ago, Hulia said:

Oh yes.. Let´s take Germany and Korea. What America have done to them - divided and conquered.  Terrible...

I'm specifically talking about the American regime-change wars which are is a pattern of U.S. foreign policy that gained steam during the Reagan era and continues to modern day. This is where we go in a topple foreign governments and occupy the territory for the purposes of "spreading democracy". Yet, we support so many dictators around the world. 

I'm not referring to WWII or the Korean War. These conflicts happened before America got into the pattern of imperialism that it's currently in today.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

9 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I'm specifically talking about the American regime-change wars which are is a pattern of U.S. foreign policy that gained steam during the Reagan era and continues to modern day. This is where we go in a topple foreign governments and occupy the territory for the purposes of "spreading democracy". Yet, we support so many dictators around the world. 

I'm not referring to WWII or the Korean War. These conflicts happened before America got into the pattern of imperialism that it's currently in today.

Can you give me the examples of american regime-change wars and toppling foreign governments? 

8 hours ago, Emerald said:

America's whole game is to divide and conquer within the territories that they occupy to keep the people from forming popular uprisings.

30 minutes ago, Emerald said:

this is where we go in a topple foreign governments and occupy the territory

I also don´t understand what America does: 

- occupy the terrotories and keep the people from forming popular uprisings?

- or topple foreign governments and occupy the territories?

Oh, wait! They (you?) topple foreign governments, occupy the territories and keep the people from forming popular uprisings?

I am completely confused, I am afraid.

Edited by Hulia

13 minutes ago, Mesopotamian said:

Look, you're not here, you are speculating, the reason you're mentioning is wrong. The truth is that simply : IRAQ IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH INTERNATIONAL LAWS. It is incompatible, like incompatible with statism, It is so important to me that you try to entertain the idea that it is incompatible with today's international laws that define states and countries. If you can see this, then you'll stop treating it as an equal country, or not even a country, because this is a great example that a map is not the territory. All your assumptions are grounded in a false fact that it is a country, and what goes on countries applies to it. Truth is that it is not a country.

I know you've built up some of your life's identity based on Iraq is a country, well guess what, it is not! It doesn't meet the requirement to qualify as a country. You'll be surprised that it didn't even get its independence, but a British woman just decided that it should be independent, and named the first king!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gertrude_Bell

If you can try to see what I see, then suffering will be less for everybody. Although I suspect that you could do that, but when shit starts to happen very soon, sooner than you think, I need you to question your theory that what's happening is because the American intervention in Iraq.

You're correct that I am speculating about what's happening in Iraq. I have never set foot there, and I have not lived the experience of being Iraqi. Nor do I want to invalidate your perspective.

But what I do KNOW is what U.S. foreign policy is and what it does in many places around the world. And what you're describing is what it does. So, I cannot help but speculate that U.S. foreign policy has a hand in that dynamic. There is also the fact that over half a million people in Iraq have been killed as a result of the Iraq War that makes me speculate this.

Now, perhaps the incompatibility with the international laws around Iraq as a sovereign state is the core reason for the problem. But this opens up the question to me... why do those issues exist as the status quo? What stands in the way of that issue being resolved?

28 minutes ago, Mesopotamian said:

I've been diving into people's minds and try to find what they are thinking, through FB, and you wouldn't believe. They think that all their problems stems from America, but then the difference from you is that they think America should be demolished, and they believe of tons of conspiracy theories about how "America is Criminal state", including how they faked Pearl Harbor incident in order to have a reason to use the atomic bombs on them and occupy them. I'de be more than happy to translate to you some of those comments I receive, demonizing America, and the aim is to stand against it and destroy it for the sake of global justice, and people who says so are not your usual jihadist, no, they are college professors.

Well, clearly it would appeal to people to be able to project all their woes onto some perceived "other". I see it happen here all the time. Lots of outlandish conspiracy theories too.

I remember when 9/11 happened and so many of the kids in school (I was 12) were parroting their parents who were saying that we should bomb the entire Middle East because of the actions of a few. The Middle East became a "catch-all" for all their own anger. All their xenophobia got to have an excuse to come out.

So, it isn't one bit surprising to me that so many people are going into that mode with regard to America. 

You could chalk it up to run-of-the-mill xenophobia. I'm sure that exists too. But I'm sure this is especially true because of the huge death toll in Iraq during the Iraq War. I'm sure that would turn a lot of generally non-xenophobic individuals towards a deep hatred of America. 

Now, xenophobia is not surprising to me because I know how people are. But of course, it's a very destructive mindset. 

The average citizen here has nearly as little control over U.S. foreign policy than the average person in the Middle East had during 9/11. So, it would not be right... (nor would it be effective to stopping corruption) to destroy people who had nothing to do with anything.

But America as a power structure is not the good guy here. Its foreign policy is highly imperialistic and oppressive. And anything positive that does happen as a result of American intervention is only because it happens to line up with corporate interests or the interests of the American government.

46 minutes ago, Mesopotamian said:

America wants to impose international laws in one way or another, lets focus on the goal for a moment, it is a goal that you and me want to be achieved right? do you want a state that's not abiding by international laws out there doing all kind of shit? At least the international laws are something we can all agree on as far as I understood. Countries who are not abiding by it sometimes cannot even be considered countries, they are just territories with lose systems, governments who are unable to achieve anything despite the resources they have. As I said, try to entertain the idea that Iraq IS NOT A COUNTRY, and if it is, it is HIGHLY INCOMPATIBLE WITH INTERNATIONAL LAWS. IT IS JUST LOGICAL TO INTERVENE THERE FOR GREATER GOOD FOR HUMANITY. Someone will do it eventually.

See you talk on Iraq as it was a country and that's a given fact, well it is not, the negative void that's within its drawn borders doesn't qualify to be a country. The society is not a society, we don't have any healthy society, but congregations of people who cannot grow their own food, we are totally isolated. Thousands of terrorists can thrive among our neighborhoods, and go undetected. I wish you incarnate in your next life in Iraq to understand what it is about.

I am ALONE HERE. SO VERY ALONE, and there's no polarization you're talking about, cuz I am the only Iraqi who thinks like this, I am the only Iraqi lucky enough to reach to Actualized.org and learn. I hope I am able to spot some delusions after watching like 400+ hours of Leo talking, and I say you're delusional about Iraq, and Iraq also is a great delusion. It doesn't qualify as a country folks! So fucking big example of map is not the territory.

Like from someone who is stuck there at the other end, I see what you're saying is just wrong about the US is a catalyst for terrorism. Thing is that there's a consensus that countries should be stable, and should function as a country, it should fit the definition of countries, if they don't then it is the responsibility of the cop of the world to intervene and try to make it work. US has done that since the WWII, and US can see when a country will be out of the groups of functioning countries. Don't you want  all countries to function AS countries? 
When will you allow your US machine to intervene? is it when things are dramatically out of control? is it when one of those countries you call respect for and better policies have 10, 20, 30 atomic bomb? or is it better to predict the course and stop others from stealing this technology and using it to achieve world domination?

Invasion of Iraq is legit, because it can't keep up, and doesn't qualify as a country as I mentioned a hundred times here, it won't take a genius to see that, Please have a look at my other post:

Yes, I agree that Iraq should abide by international laws, just as other countries do. But my question is, what is the reason why it is currently not abiding by international laws? Is there something getting in the way of that?

Also, why is Iraq not functioning like a country?

I ask these questions because there are often political reasons why a country might be in this position. Often times, it can have to do with the political interests of more powerful countries. 

Imperialist powers (like the U.S.) will often mess up things within a country (from the the government all the way down to the conditions people live in) to keep it under the thumb of said imperialist power.

Also, there is nothing that gives America carte blanch to play 'world police'. American exceptionalism is a terrible scourge on so many places in the world.

America has a lot of blood on its hands because of the constant regime change wars. 

I definitely recommend checking out Noam Chomsky's book called "Understanding Power" to learn about American imperialism and the types of propaganda America uses to justify that imperialism. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

1 minute ago, Emerald said:

There is also the fact that over half a million people in Iraq have been killed as a result of the Iraq War that makes me speculate this.

Fact is that they have been killed because of this uprising you claim America didn't want them to form. They were killed when a group of morons held guns and wreaked havoc. They were terrorists, because they would use vehicle bombs inside markets, and they would say if 50 Iraqi was killed, and one American, then it is the will of God, and they see it as success.
These resistance movements are fake, and they are outlaws morons, and thank God that America is not managed by people with a mindset like you, because you would most likely give up to those terrorist, because you cannot define them well.

Imagine those trump supporters would go crazy and make hundreds of car bombs with the aim to kill the last police low inforcement man in America so that they can bring down the current democracy just because they don't like it. This is WHAT IS HAPPENING TO US! Terrorist are willing to demolish all civil laws, because they think their "divine laws" should be imposed. They are incompatible with International laws as I repeated a million times. Even their hero figures are outlaws.

Saddam Hussain was an outlaw. He didn't give a shit about international laws. Just keep the BS to yourself, cuz deep down inside, you do agree that ALL COUNTRIES SHOULD ABIDE BY INTERNATIONAL LAWS RIGHT??
What you are objecting to is A) The timing of intervention, cuz you don't believe in preemptive act. B) The money is made when the intervention is done.

I dare you to say that you are OK with governments and terrorist organizations to break all laws and conventions, but you have to admit that you are against the timing and the money made when the intervention is happening.

This way, you are enabling those outlaws when you detain the endeavor of your country to intervene and put an end to the reckless behaviors of countries and organizations.

12 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Now, perhaps the incompatibility with the international laws around Iraq as a sovereign state is the core reason for the problem. But this opens up the question to me... why do those issues exist as the status quo? What stands in the way of that issue being resolved?

What does stand in the way of resolution is that Iraqis are inherently stupid and unerinformed. They are morons, as simple as that. I am telling you, that you have to entertain this idea also, there's a total wall of isolation on the minds of the people. Not a single Iraq except me knows that it is utter barbarian act to bomb embassies, cuz this is against all international laws and regulagions.
Being an outlaw is a part of the identity of this nation, the elephant is so big that no one wants to acknowledge it! As simple as that, people are against any type of laws and regulations, and as the stupid spiral dynamics puts it, they are Stage Red, and Stage Purple people, they are not even stage blue!!! Check for yourself, do the research!!!

16 minutes ago, Emerald said:

So, it isn't one bit surprising to me that so many people are going into that mode with regard to America. 

Every single Iraqi except me think America is a criminal state and should be demolished, it is not only so many. And it is not likely to change, these ideas fuel hatred, and it will lead to another war soon after Trump is out.

19 minutes ago, Emerald said:

what is the reason why it is currently not abiding by international laws? Is there something getting in the way of that?

It is unbelievable that international laws are unheard of here, like unheard of, like people don't know about it, like they don't, like it doesn't exist for them , it doesn't exist within their reality, as simple as that! I cannot explain it more, cause it is literally what I am saying. I am 35 now, and I only knew what's a convention or a treaty and its important from Leo's episodes on Freedom. You have a nations of over 40 Million people, who cannot fathom that there are international laws, they are on basic survival mode, you have to check it out yourself.

22 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Also, why is Iraq not functioning like a country?

IT is not, its people are living in houses that enable total separations from one another with high wall, a neighborhood cannot function as a neighborhood in Iraq, and it cannot function as a country.

Mosque are the only social institutions, and they cannot build a community, so we have no communities, just numbers of people struggling for their daily bread, we have absolutely no communities in Iraq.

see the indicator yourself. Have a look on them, and you have to decide yourself if it qualified to be called as a country or not,

Time will show when it collapse yet again and disintegrate, with new genocides and massacres on the way to happen very soon, maybe the day that Trump is out of power, and soft Joe is in the white house. I expect that this year the American presence is going to be out of Iraq .

21 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

I think @Mesopotamian overarching point is regardless of the cause of Iraq's instability ( which he may not fully see himself atm ). He sees an immaturity within many Iraqi people's minds that keeps the country from being a place to live in. From his point it cannot be reasoned at the current level the people are at, so for the sake of more stability and humanity, he can only see the opportunity that a foreign power overwhelmes the minds that cause the instability and installs a fairer system.

I think it is a better more eloquent way to put it. It is utter BS to leave nations like mine unattended , they would just reak havoc in the world. They have messed up their own countries themselves before an external factor is added.

23 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

I think what @Emerald is trying to say is, that America didn't care in the first place about Iraq at all. So hoping for their aid will be in vain

I think America do care about Iraq, if you care about installing democratic system, then you do care about wanting countries to flourish through installing democratic systems. You wouldn't go and build their country yourself, but you install systems.

On the other hand, you have to measure many things like A) are the people ready for democratic system? B) If they are not, what will happen in 10, 20 years if they are left unattended.

Cuz ultimately, people want to perpetuate the movement of "train of humanity". Can anybody afford countries dealing out of this train?

It is funny that some say that Americans come to Iraq because of the oil, and YES Countries with highly saught after natural recources, if not abiding by international laws, then how long it takes before a terrorist become their ruler and cause headache for the thest of the world?

28 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

Although I did not get the idea that you specifically wish for America to do the work, it could be any country that is suitable.

Only America is qualified for this type of work, cuz let's face it, America is the pillar of world peace after WWII, nobody gives a shit but America if resources like Iraq oil are in the hands of terrorists.

In reality you would wish there's a state that would at least be able to prevent the resources from getting in the hand of terrorists right? well we have one, the USA, so don't go against this because you don't like how some are making money of selling weapons and getting rich, cuz the work is valid and it is needed and required by each human with a slight reason in their head.

@Mesopotamian I don´t know a lot about your country. But I visited once an online meeting of toast masters in Baghdad. I have never seen so many young beautiful and bright faces in one toast master club :) And they all spoke perfect English like you do. I was astonished because I thought iraquis  don´t like americans. They also invited a lot of people around the globe to attend their meeting. They electricified us, sleepy europeans and americans, with their vitality  :)

2 hours ago, Hulia said:

@Mesopotamian I don´t know a lot about your country. But I visited once an online meeting of toast masters in Baghdad. I have never seen so many young beautiful and bright faces in one toast master club :) And they all spoke perfect English like you do. I was astonished because I thought iraquis  don´t like americans. They also invited a lot of people around the globe to attend their meeting. They electricified us, sleepy europeans and americans, with their vitality  :)

You didn't spoke to those who are telling you that you have to comply or else they will put a bomb in your friend's shop.

It is just English, nothing impressive here. Fact is that probably Filipino teenager girls speak more fluently than an Iraqi university professor.

I've seen also a toast master online meeting in Iraq, and it was completely different what I saw, a mid 40 aged man is just struggling to read.

18 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

If some dictator wants to be tyrannical and not comply with international law, than it’s none of the West’s business to intervene.

Meh, I think America could stand to have one of its embassies destroyed, I would want to burn an American embassy if they toppled my leader.

That's such an anti-democratic, nonsense you are talking. why don't you come and live in Iraq, and try to see how going against international laws will make your country isolated from the rest of the world. You wouldn't want any embassy destroyed , cuz there will be great implications. Embassies are sort of sacred places, they are like the temples of yesterday, you can't just destroy them! They are symbols of mutual understanding

How do you imagine your life would be like outside of Iraq? Say somewhere in Europe.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

2 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

How do you imagine your life would be like outside of Iraq? Say somewhere in Europe.

At this time, I don't even know that Europe or America are real places to visit. I've been under isolation for so long, and I used to travel once a year to another city, but now I don't due to the pandemic.

On 15/01/2021 at 8:22 PM, Hulia said:

I also get sick when I hear all the anti-american conspiracy theories.

People have such short memories don't we? I had a quick look at Iraqi history, which is a sad story of conquest and occupation since ancient times. Why for instance don't they hate the Turks who occupied them as part of the Ottoman empire for hundreds of years? Islam itself started off as a conquering empire in the 7th  century. 

Just like the history of my own part of the world too, of course (Europe)  - but after all the disasters of the 20th C (which the USA helped out with), we've managed to move on.  Why are Americans worse than anyone else? What's a realistic alternative to the US leadership of the international community? If they did retreat in an isolationist policy, who else would rush into the power vacuum that results? For all their imperfections I'm still pretty pessimistic about the other options open to us. 

Edited by snowyowl

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

8 hours ago, snowyowl said:

Why for instance don't they hate the Turks who occupied them as part of the Ottoman empire for hundreds of years?

Because they're the remnants of the Ottomans. And sure, when Ottomans first came, everyone in there hated them like they hate America now. It's a silly egoic game.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

9 hours ago, snowyowl said:

People have such short memories don't we? I had a quick look at Iraqi history, which is a sad story of conquest and occupation since ancient times. Why for instance don't they hate the Turks who occupied them as part of the Ottoman empire for hundreds of years? Islam itself started off as a conquering empire in the 7th  century. 

Just like the history of my own part of the world too, of course (Europe)  - but after all the disasters of the 20th C (which the USA helped out with), we've managed to move on.  Why are Americans worse than anyone else? What's a realistic alternative to the US leadership of the international community? If they did retreat in an isolationist policy, who else would rush into the power vacuum that results? For all their imperfections I'm still pretty pessimistic about the other options open to us. 

Supposed we wake up one morning and USA has disappeared. What do all America-haters think will happen? Eternal peace on earth? With all the undemocratic militarised countries like China, Russia, Turkey, North Korea, Iran developing weapons of mass destruction? Countries in which a single human life has no value and is subordinated to a State Ideology proclaimed by a current Leader. I think, a real chaos will break out. 

Edited by Hulia

35 minutes ago, Hulia said:

Look, we don´t even need to go back into history. I come originaly from Ukraine. Russia annected one part of my country  - Crimea, and occupied another part - Donbass, where the war is going on. It´s not a matter of debate, everybody is agree on it.

The matter of debate is, who is to blame.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Many tell - USA

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? 

My brain is not designed to understand this "logic", it´s getting overheated.

15 hours ago, snowyowl said:

I had a quick look at Iraqi history, which is a sad story of conquest and occupation since ancient times. Why for instance don't they hate the Turks who occupied them as part of the Ottoman empire for hundreds of years? Islam itself started off as a conquering empire in the 7th  century. 

Exactly! like I've spoken with some Iraqis online about this, and they agreed that that the British occupation founded Iraq, built streets, hospitals, schools, not the Ottomans.

15 hours ago, snowyowl said:

Why are Americans worse than anyone else? What's a realistic alternative to the US leadership of the international community? If they did retreat in an isolationist policy, who else would rush into the power vacuum that results? For all their imperfections I'm still pretty pessimistic about the other options open to us. 

This is some of the wisest things I've read here on this forum from my point of view. The US's world domination is becoming a universal fact, and it proved to stabilize the world. We don't need to go against its domination in a direct way, but if we want to make the world a better place, we have to raise consciousness of people the way it is done on Actualized.org. In the meanwhile, my country Iraq should have a chance just like other countries when all the terrorism within it against embassies and international presence stopped, even if it takes another war or assassinations like Sulaimani's Assassination. Terrorism needs to stop, and people like me need to be able to travel freely as soon as Iraq is yet again back to international family.

6 hours ago, Hulia said:

Supposed we wake up one morning and USA has disappeared. What do all America-haters think will happen? Eternal peace on earth? With all the undemocratic militarised countries like China, Russia, Turkey, North Korea, Iran developing weapons of mass destruction? Countries in which a single human life has no value and is subordinated to a State Ideology proclaimed by a current Leader. I think, a real chaos will break out. 

I do agree, it could have been much worse than this if the US wasn't involved in my area for example Iran has nuclear technology, and it is stolen from the west. It will most likely be used to threaten the world peace, cuz this is the definition of Stage-Blue having stage-orange tech, what will they do with it rather than trying to enforce Stage-blue morality on the rest of the world.