Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Max1993

Beyond Knowing Thyself

5 posts in this topic

Being love, nothing and infinity is one thing, but being able to "be aware" without an apparatus to "be aware with", is something that is even more magical to me than infinity, the very act of being aware itself!  

I just want to hear some new insights about this miracle of awareness, I want to go deeper with my awakening 

@Max1993 ha ha yes, awareness is the apparatus, awareness is being.

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

@snowyowl awareness is the apparatus, awareness is being, I am digesting this... so...awareness doesn't need qualities and doesn't need to even exist to be aware, the "how" cannot be found in nothing, so this gives it permission to be! 

It's definitely the most popular movie at the cinemas ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Hi @Max1993, sorry my previous post was a bit brief, I was in a hurry and a cryptic one liner doesn't really do justice to your questions! 

We're all telling each other how it is on this forum, but the important thing is to have the direct experience. What is awareness like? Is there a something, a you, an apparatus as you call it, which has awareness? Or is it awareness which has all these various features and creates you? 

"I want to go deeper with my awakening" me too, that's the spirit, but just remember that it's all chasing our own tails while we look for ourselves! 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :)