Aaron p

Weird backwards traps

14 posts in this topic

I had this spontaneous Insight earlier today during a very noticeable shift in my energy. Hopefully you guys can benefit from it.

Any trap I see *someone else* in, is in fact the trap *I* am in.

Like a reflection of a mirror, I am now able to see every single trap I am currently in. This is very very handy holy shit. I look at other people to learn about myself and what I see in them is actually only a reflection of my own essence. Very beautiful and powerful :S (and mind fucky)

main-qimg-7d84fd6cea1b89c60b4c6455f651381f.jpg

Edited by Aaron p

Hi Aaron, 

What do you mean by a trap? 

When you say that the trap they're in is the trap you're in, do you mean in the non-dual sense like because subject and object are absolutely the same?

Or do you mean that the idea that they're in a trap is actually a projection of your own ego, so it helps you notice how your ego is projecting a conceptual reality? 

Divest from the conceptual. Experience the actual.

23 hours ago, Aaron p said:

This is very very handy holy shit.

Funny how God gives us all the hints, this game is designed so well.

On 14/01/2021 at 1:58 AM, Shmurda said:

Hi Aaron, 

What do you mean by a trap? 

When you say that the trap they're in is the trap you're in, do you mean in the non-dual sense like because subject and object are absolutely the same?

Or do you mean that the idea that they're in a trap is actually a projection of your own ego, so it helps you notice how your ego is projecting a conceptual reality? 

@Shmurda  I don't actually know how i know, I just know. Like there's this girl who has such a toxic energy and who tries to connect me to her other toxic friends. Then I just went BOOM and flipped it on myself and seen perfect sync. The same could be said about ME from my [less toxic] friends perspective. I have certain toxic energies and I have friends with other toxic energy that people will get connected with if they get too close to me.

Then I just started going round my friend group in my mind picking off negative and positive patterns in them, realising that (from the perspective of one level below me) alot of these things are true of myself.

When I see someone who is too headstrong in knowledge I realise, oh shit *I* am too head strong in knowledge. 

We only observe things we can relate with subconsciously.

With these small things it's easy to see the pattern. But then with more complex advanced things, even though I can't see the reflection easily...I can trust that the same principle/pattern will apply. Which means, when I see my friend who is stuck in spiritual dogma, there's a fair chance I am stuck in spiritual dogmatism also. 

It's nearly like it's just helping me sense my own immaturity more clearly. 

Edited by Aaron p

An insight I've gained from this "practice" is this;

In the presence of Truth that is unmolested by the dogmatic mind, the energy is free, easy, loose and actually careless (or "care-free") All of which are proponents of Truth :P it's like, if truth is everywhere...then the only way you can't get to it is by being too careful

(Ofcourse when it comes to the application to others lives and relationships with other people, carelessness may apply truth, but will destroy the friendship. So with application there's probably further wisdom to exercise)

Edited by Aaron p

I completely agreee. ''The mirror'' is powerful to learn more about our self and where we should improve.

This is indeed a great insight to have! :) like Carl Jung said:

”Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.”

I found out that the opposite is true for me. That means if i see clearly a trap i was in before or still am i start seeing it in other people too. But your insight is very interesting i will try to see if i can notice it. 

@Aaron p

A ‘piggy back’ insight...every person also “represents”  or “exemplifies” a facet of your own true nature to be more readily seen / revealed / known / recognized. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE