Hardkill

How much do women get turned on by a man's looks?

174 posts in this topic

If you got high looks, online dating will be shooting fish in a barrel.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Not according to my experience. In fact, online dating is like a numbers game times 10. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura Yeah but you have to "close" afterwards. The real interaction afterwards is a whole other game.

Getting the foot in the door doesn´t guarantee the sale as you said haha. Which is why the whole incel movement is so fucking ridiculous. 

pd: Of course im not saying im not fortunate to have that advantage tho, just saying.

Edited by Javfly33

1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

Not according to my experience. In fact, online dating is like a numbers game times 10. 

1) Then you're not at good looking as you claim.

or

2) You don't understand how to game online.

Some average infield for yall.

I think the guy at 0:52 signed up straight up for Elliot Hulses workshop LOL

Different guy here, more authentic

Enjoy

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

@Elevated @mandyjw I mean guys are ruthless about looks and girls are ruthless about strong personality.

Seems super even in this way to me.

Both are selfish survival oriented. 

Edited by MrBON

@Hardkill Your pictures are not good enough and dont reflect your good looks. Your bio is bad and or your text game is bad.

Check out playingwithfire and school of attraction and text god for online game tips. Pick any of the three, they are the best for online game tips.

Playing with fire is for texting, school of attraction is for pictures and bios.

Also online dating is rigged against men since 2/3 of users are males, females are super picky due to a lot of choice and therefore you need a lot of volume. Around 100-150 matches for a date i would say if you know what you re doing.

Edited by MrBON

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

1) Then you're not as good looking as you claim.

or

2) You don't understand how to game online.

1) I am very confident that I am. A lot of people have constantly compared me to many male celebrites and models. Even a lot of girls in middle, high school, and undergraduate years came on to me even when I didn't try at all. However, the girls that I wanted were already taken and the girls who wanted me were not the ones I wanted. Several years later, I got ripped , which I still am to this. I can PM you my pics if you want. Again, I am not trying to brag or argue with you. I am just having a positive belief in my body image, which is what dating experts say you're supposed to have in order to succeed at the game.

2) I would agree with this being case. From what I heard, it's more about the quality of your photos and your overall profile. Plus, as a guy you gotta swipe right like crazy on apps such as Tinder and Bumble and send an onslaught of messages to as many women you are attracted as you can. In fact, that's how I had to do it in order to get 4 girls to have sex with me. 

If you swipe too many people, you're actually hurting your chances. Or at least it used to be that way. They literally have a score that they assign your profile, and the more you swipe the lower it goes. It dictates how often you appear in other people's stack. 

Everyone gets attracted by looks.

You are confusing "looks" with the physical body only.

Looks includes smiling, facial expression, body language, having fun, etc.

Looks is as close you can get to knowing a person - because people usually lie like its sunday in church - but the body doesnt

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

Did someone already mentioned some sort of obvious "I get attracted to men who can understand me and can provide me reliable safety" ?

Safety includes: emotional safety (she is confident that the guy is emotional mature to endure even bad times; to maker her feel good about herself and provide feelings of healthy self-esteem); money safety (the women expects the guy to be financial independent and self-sufficient, that makes her feel confident about the future, and a potential mate to have children with). 

Now, the big deal comes about how does the man show this traits to the women he is interested in? Let's say, how can I show I am that Man on dating apps? Does my fancy pictures will make it seem obvious that I can provide safety? Probably not.  For that matter, you probably need to have a job, let's say, like a Lawyer, and then you make it tseem like you are someone who loves his job. Some women will like it, some don't, and that's ok.

The last thing I wanna say. Both women and men want to be with someone who they feel they are lucky to be with, and not by merely 2nd option or because they can't do better.

Are you expressing yourself in a way that makes you look like you are always shooting for the one who will fall into your lazy trick, or are you full of choice, and she knows that you choosed her. Now, that hits different.

Forget about rating, "I am a 6, I am 10" What a joke. For some women, you are a 10, for others, you are a mediocre 2.

tl;dr Find your niche girl/ boy, and aim for it, not everyone will like you even if you are a consensual 10.

Pickup lines are meaningless. Pickup lines will not get you laid, don't waste your time on them.

I agree, online dating can be ridiculously hard. But, mostly due to bad game and pictures. 

I simply use Occams Razor text flow chart (by John Anthony), which is yielding good results. I highly recommend his course (not affiliated btw). 

I'll try Playing With Fire w/ professional photography. PWF will teach you how to text properly, but most of it heavily relies on improving SMV significantly and being sexual. I'm more of a close + date kind of guy. 

But, girls still ghost and/or flake if I don't game properly or for whatever reason, either way. 

Personally, I've been converting at a high-rate on Hinge / Bumble. Most number closes turn into dates (or potential dates) so I'd say experiment on the dating platform you're on and track your conversions. If you're yielding good results within a month, invest into that platform (i.e paid subscriptions, boosting, etc..). Most of my issues is just logistics and being lazy. Tinder is mostly garbage and most women are looking for the highest SMV guy (coming from someone with 200+ matches rn). But, I still haven't done professional photography or made changes to my pictures, so I cannot rule out Tinder completely until I make the proper changes. 

Edited by Pudgey

Also, if looks don't turn on women much, then why do you guys think that male celebrities like Brad Pitt, Henry Cavill, Adam Levine, Jon Hamm, Denzel Washington, Ashton Kutcher, Johnny Depp, Chris Hemsworth, Idris Elba, Tyrese Gibson, etc.? Is it more because of their celebrity status?

3 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Also, if looks don't turn on women much, then why do you guys think that male celebrities like Brad Pitt, Henry Cavill, Adam Levine, Jon Hamm, Denzel Washington, Ashton Kutcher, Johnny Depp, Chris Hemsworth, Idris Elba, Tyrese Gibson, etc.? Is it more because of their celebrity status?

Of course dude

Dude, these guys are the complete package: epic social status, epic wealth, top 1% looks, top 1% charisma.

Those guys are a complete package. 

What wouldn't a girl give up to sleep with Brad Pitt?? 

Nothing to do with them being celebrities. 

It's more about -

They're charming,attractive, funny, smart good looking, money and most importantly they have great great confidence 

Their mannerisms are more than enough to impress any woman. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.