Hardkill

How much do women get turned on by a man's looks?

174 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

There is nothing special about anyone. Or, to say the same thing, everyone is equally special.

The mind is bullshitting itself whenever it feels that one thing is more special than any other. That is ego in a nutshell. But you can't stop doing it or you'll die. So here we are, bullshitting each other.

And now you understand all of human life, especially dating and relationships. It's all 100% pure bullshit which is why it's so unstable. Ta-da! :D

Yea golden words. 

Will remember this. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

33 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

You'll never find a partner that is a 10 in all categories. It's just not part of this realm. And even within a single category someone's score is always in flux.

So if you want a perfect man, he'll be mostly so perfect because we both knows that imperfection is the standard in the relative. 

So you mutually accept each other and look more for an overall good average with no deal breaker.

Also, loving someone's imperfection is therapeutic, because it allows you to love them in yourself as well. It's great healing material.

But said like this, it looks a bit too rational and sad. Attraction is energetic. Energy always carries magic. And often in male/female relationship as you get developed there is more and more room for the transcendental which kinda give you some taste of paradise and perfect unity.

It is a trade off. If you are a 10 you can get a 10 otherwise you need to make trade offs. 

Men trade off a lot of things for a female's good look. Females tend to do the opposite of that. 

Personally I look for good looks and her potential to level up with me, since I'm not that high in the spiral myself. 

That profile is hard to find that is why I just look for stage red girls so I can pop my cherry and move up. Most people don't want to change so I don't have an option. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

Omg my ex boyfriend used to bombard me everyday how Italians have the best dick like all the time to the point of absurdity. 

I mean yeah he had the best dick but so what, be humble lol. You're spot on. 

Perhaps he sampled a lot of them ?

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

7 hours ago, Emerald said:

Thank you. I appreciate the compliment.

I suppose it's all relative to the context. 

If I'm hanging out with a bunch of super-models, I'm a 2 in the looks department. But if I'm at Walmart at 3am in my hometown, I'm a solid 11. :D

But I think 5 or 6 is the most accurate in comparison to other women who are about my age. I'm pretty average or slightly above. But average is good. I can't complain.

Plus you can always improve your looks, you can be more than average! 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

There is nothing special about anyone. Or, to say the same thing, everyone is equally special.

The mind is bullshitting itself whenever it feels that one thing is more special than any other. That is ego in a nutshell. But you can't stop doing it or you'll die. So here we are, bullshitting each other.

And now you understand all of human life, especially dating and relationships. It's all 100% pure bullshit which is why it's so unstable. Ta-da! :D

But it seems like it's slightly easier to imagine that you're terrorizing the village peasants with a badass realistic dragon puppet than just a sock with some googly eyes glued on it. So does this also mean that if looks are important to you, you're lazy, spoiled and have an undeveloped imagination?:S xDxDxD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

8 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Getting a 10 for getting a 10 is boring.

You get used to good looks and it doesn't account necessarily for a good partner. Men who prioritize chasing good looks in women are making the same mistake as women seeking men for superficial stuff. It's not going to fulfill you over the long run.

Good looks kinda act as a trap as it turns into a mental image or representation of the person which distorts reality and prevent you from seeing what's truly there. It's painful both for the attractive person and the attracted.

Sometimes you are much better off with a 6 or a 7 who resonate better with you. You should always look for the best quality ratio. 

To me it's whoever I am the best compatible when I am being my authentic self. Whoever I don't need to manipulate, and just click with me. The quality of the intimacy is also paramount. At this point the looks become a flexible variable.

I'd not spit on a 10 of course, but anything that I manage to accept is good enough. I could be ok with a 4 if his beingness counterbalance his lack of looks.

That is true but I'm not that far. In my case I lack requisite variety or in other words: lack of dating experience. I don't want to settle with a good girl at this point. It would make me too depended on her and she won't be attracted to that anyway. Probably become resentful towards me before it ends. 

A female's sense of love is very different than a male's sense of love. It was a bitter pill to swallow but as they say: the truth will set you free. 

In Tate we trust

There are men who desire to have sex with kali and she looks like a demon.

It's not what you look like, it's what you feel like. ?

2 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Omg my ex boyfriend used to bombard me everyday how Italians have the best dick like all the time to the point of absurdity. 

I mean yeah he had the best dick but so what, be humble lol. You're spot on. 

nice narrative and self fulfilling prophecy, gotta try that one out

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

2 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

You mean Kali Muscle ?

MV5BZmJlYzE5ZjAtMjg4ZC00MWY5LWIwYzctY2Ux

i was scared of scrolling down thought it was ricardo

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

35 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

You get used to good looks and it doesn't account necessarily for a good partner. Men who prioritize chasing good looks in women are making the same mistake as women seeking men for superficial stuff. It's not going to fulfill you over the long run.

There has been a shift in the pickup community in the past couple years toward Stage Green, but the vast majority of it still makes this very Stage Orange mistake. You'll have guys complaining about some pickup coach getting married with, "a sub-10 barely instagram worth woman." They just can't see how someone would be perfectly happy marrying someone who isn't the best looking person who has ever used photoshop well in the world. There is progress, but it's slow. Impossible beauty standards are definitely not making it any easier. 

5 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

You mean Kali Muscle ?

MV5BZmJlYzE5ZjAtMjg4ZC00MWY5LWIwYzctY2Ux

Who needs a dick when you got veins that thicc. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

A women does not get horny instantly like a guy.

Hell, no.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But a cold dick pic.... never.

Lol no. Try massive cold sending. It works, but you gotta be consistent, just like with cold approach.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

3 hours ago, Etherial Cat said:

I never got any particular fantasy about solely good looking men in my life. It needs to be part of a broader narrative or tension for me.

Same thing for us, men. But usually the other stuff are included unconsciously, and it all gets blamed on the looks when actually looks aren't solely the case. For example, confidence is essential for attraction, but since most women have it already (for some unknown reasons lol), men don't focus on it. Have you ever wondered why dancing is so appealing to men? It's not really the bodies of the women, but rather the power and confidence that dancing demonstrates. Of course, looks are on a scale, and some bodies are hotter than others, but you get the idea.

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There is nothing special about this post ;)

7 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Cold sending dick pick doesn't put you far off from the creep flashing his dick to women in the park. Don't do it. 

@Gesundheit Yeah man this is tantamount to sexual harassment. Whether it works sometimes or not, you've still just harassed a large number of women for your own ends. Killing someone over the phone is no different than killing them in person, sending a dick pic is no different than flashing them in public. 

11 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

If men would be attracted by a woman's confidence and power, they'd not go to the strip club to get a boner on naked hot women but pay to attend feminist demonstration and jack on hairy armpits...:P

I'm sure we'd be amazed at certain people lmao

6 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Cold sending dick pick doesn't put you far off from the creep flashing his dick to women in the park. Don't do it.

That's just your inexperienced pov. Try it and see :P

10 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

If men would be attracted by a woman's confidence and power, they'd not go to the strip club to get a boner on naked hot women but pay to attend feminist demonstration and jack on hairy armpits...:P

That's such a silly thing to say, and it completely misses the point that I made above. That's why I initially said that some bodies are hotter than others, to include this point and prevent such silly arguments.

@Elevated Don't be silly and project your fears here. It's just a pic of a man's organ of love.

@Gesundheit Listen man, I'm not ashamed of sexuality, but that doesn't give me the right to start flashing my body to everyone regardless of their beliefs. You are imposing yourself on other people regardless of how they might feel about it. Thinking that you can show people your cock and it is completely fine demonstrates your lack of empathy for the women you show it to. You make them feel uncomfortable, you make them feel as if their needs don't matter, you make them feel violated, and you decrease the respect that they have for men in general. You are not benefitting society by doing that.

@Elevated LMFAO! Haters will hate.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Pumping up her emotional state is the magic key. No woman will ever fuck you logically. If you cannot get her out of logic-mode, she will say No.

Some skillful nerd should draw a system diagram for this. Maybe getting laid/attraction could be modelled at different stages of the process in a helpful way.  

Stuff like:

• Is she in logic mode? Yes --> use this skill, do this or learn how to do this to create fun. No --> next step
  • Is eye contact being made? Yes/No
  • Are slight touches being shared? Yes/No
  • Is she smiling/laughing? Yes/No
  • Is she leaning away or towards you or is she neutral?
  • a) Leaning away? --> give her space.  
  • b) Leaning towards? --> escalate
  • Neutral? --> spike emotions and ping her responsiveness with touch or flirting until a or b.

Pre-approach checklist:

• Do you smell nice? Yes/No
  • Are you dressed appropriately? Yes/No
  • Do you have a unique perspective to share? Yes/No
  • Do you believe you can make this woman's life better? Yes/No

Identify sticking points, create suitable fun processes for training them and for testing your progress then re-evaluate. 

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

6 minutes ago, TheAlchemist said:

Some skillful nerd should draw a system diagram for this. Maybe getting laid/attraction could be modelled at different stages of the process in a helpful way.  

Stuff like:

• Is she in logic mode? Yes --> use this skill, do this or learn how to do this to create fun. No --> next step
  • Is eye contact being made? Yes/No
  • Are slight touches being shared? Yes/No
  • Is she smiling/laughing? Yes/No
  • Is she leaning away or towards you or is she neutral?
  • a) Leaning away? --> give her space.  
  • b) Leaning towards? --> escalate
  • Neutral? --> spike emotions and ping her responsiveness with touch or flirting until a or b.

Pre-approach checklist:

• Do you smell nice? Yes/No
  • Are you dressed appropriately? Yes/No
  • Do you have a unique perspective to share? Yes/No
  • Do you believe you can make this woman's life better? Yes/No

Identify sticking points, create suitable fun processes for training them and for testing your progress then re-evaluate. 

People have already done something like this. If models are your thing, I recommend you watch Todd V. His program, "The System," is very much like that. It's a good starting place, but eventually you have to let go of the models and start working on authentic communication. Take off the training wheels so to speak. This is basically the move from canned routines to natural game. 

@neutralempty As I stated above, the move from canned routines to natural game was the initial movement toward Stage Green. At least in my opinion. That happened quite a while ago, I think over a decade at this point, but it has been steadily becoming more and more Green as time goes on. For example, RSD's switch to more self-improvement focused social skills development as opposed to strict game is an example of this. I think it was partly forced upon them by the increasingly high standard of conduct on youtube, but the change happened nonetheless.

As with any change it's only at the bleeding edge, and is often downward assimilated to the stage of the viewer. 

Edited by Elevated