Flowerfaeiry

I got the Covid Vaccine!

57 posts in this topic

And for the ladies, the covid vaccine will make losing wieght effortless. Eat whatever you want and lose weight!

:P

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Damn, I need all the vaccines I can get than...
I always wanted to grow my dick on Akira level.

I am just afraid it might become a suitable vessel for housing an elder god level of consciousness.

Based on my rudimentary understanding from biology classes, your immune response is divided into two classes: innate and adaptive. Innate immune response is the bodies natural response to foreign invaders. Adaptive immune response, or learned immune response, is your bodies response to pathogens it has encountered before. Put simply, it learns specific markers of a pathogen, and in cases of future invasion is better able to tag those pathogens. A vaccine teaches your body to respond faster to the invading pathogen, killing the infection before it has a chance to spread far enough for an illness to occur. 

@Elevated Your biology classes forgot to inform you of the Microsoft microchips :P

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

And for the ladies, the covid vaccine will make losing wieght effortless. Eat whatever you want and lose weight!

:P

You must be good at marketing. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Vaccine day 2 update: Heard people saying their arm was really really sore, I started to feel that coming on, but I moved that arm a lot. Did pushups, just moved my arm a lot and I can tell that helped. Idk if you're supposed to do that or whatever but It seriously reduced the pain. 

"You Create Magic" 

38 minutes ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

Heard people saying their arm was really really sore

Guys, might not be the best idea to get it in your dick.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Guys, might not be a the best idea to get it in your dick.

All the time jokes about dicks :P waitin for some vagina jokes man!

You are addicted to alcohol? Yhym... Try quitting coffee.

1 minute ago, Elevated said:

@Leo Gura This is why I've long since learned to get my real education from InfoWars

How is Infowars real education? 

If I remember correctly, isn't Infowars that Alex Jones thing?

I'm not against vaccines, but I'm afraid to take this one. :(

Me on the road less traveled.

57 minutes ago, Amilaer--- said:

All the time jokes about dicks :P waitin for some vagina jokes man!

Vaççination.  ç meant as g here. Wanted to convey it in a subtle way.

If you inject it into the brain directly, you would call it a vaccin-nihal-ation.

@Preety_India

From CDC.gov

"Based on evidence from clinical trials, the Moderna vaccine was 94.1% effective at preventing laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 illness in people who received two doses who had no evidence of being previously infected."

From FDA.gov

"The FDA has determined that the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine has met the statutory criteria for issuance of an EUA. The totality of the available data provides clear evidence that the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine may be effective in preventing COVID-19. The data also show that the known and potential benefits outweigh the known and potential risks—supporting the company’s request for the vaccine’s use in people 18 years of age and older. In making this determination, the FDA can assure the public and medical community that it has conducted a thorough evaluation of the available safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality information.

The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine contains messenger RNA (mRNA), which is genetic material. The vaccine contains a small piece of the SARS-CoV-2 virus’s mRNA that instructs cells in the body to make the virus’s distinctive “spike” protein. After a person receives this vaccine, their body produces copies of the spike protein, which does not cause disease, but triggers the immune system to learn to react defensively, producing an immune response against SARS-CoV-2.   "

I haven't heard of ppl vaccinated becoming carriers of the virus, but everyone still does needs to mask up and social distance because the vaccine is not 100% effective.

Be careful not to read random websites about the vaccines. Lots of rumors going around. I heard before I got the vaccine that if you took any nsaids (ibuprofen,  etc) afterwards it would lessen the effect of the vaccine.

So, I asked the health dept. When I was there and they said no studies have been done on that, so that was not valid/true information. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Ananta thank you girl. It's easing my worries a little. 

I just read that 42 percent of the health care workers here in Sweden refuse to be vaccinated.

11 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Ananta thank you girl. It's easing my worries a little. 

No problem ?

Got my vaccine on Friday and now I'm feeling fine.

....My tail is growing in nicely ?

tenor (1).gif

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

9 minutes ago, ArchangelG said:

I just read that 42 percent of the health care workers here in Sweden refuse to be vaccinated.

At my work (home health agency) only 25% got the vaccine. Not gonna lie, I was very disappointed in my fellow workers. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Etherial Cat Hehe, yes, my fur is growing in nice and soft too.???

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?