Scholar

Where is the conscious discussion in this section?

45 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Lol... I drank the Kool Aid hehehe...

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What you'll discover is that even on a mountaintop monastery you will get a bunch of gossip and politics and such. Because that's how communities work.

Humans gonna hum ;) Roll with it. In the end, the buddha returns to the marketplace and drinks beer and laughs with the idiots. What else is there to do? Sit on a pedestal like a pretentious enlightened douche?

Well, I just think it's a missed oppurtunity. The problem is that when I go to a monastery, no one knows anything about politics. When I go to people who study politics, no one knows about consciousness.

I do think that there will come a day when these two things will merge.

Glory to Israel

@Scholar Lucky for you we know both here ;) But we are still chimps.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

First time I joined, reading the rules created this expectation.

Yeah... about that.... we gotta be strict on the rules to strike the fear of God into the trolls ;)

The more people signing up to this forum the more idiots come along with it, that's just the way it is and to accept it

- Enter your fear and you are free -

@QandC the best way to defeat idiots by far is not to become one :Dsome learn this the hard way.... 

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

Chimps, you say? Brings to mind the conversation you have with your limbic system in the opening of Disco Elysium...
Limbic System: You can't even make out that it's a ball, when you're dukin' it out. It's that large.
You: How small are the apes?
Limbic System: Infinitesimally small.
You: And what is this "dukin' it out" I keep hearing about?
Limbic System: Vying for resources? It's just a stupid expression you picked up somewhere. The part of the presentation you want to take home is this: you have to beat the other evil apes in the face or you lose.
You: That's sad.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

I think topics like these is a better example of the problems with this forum in general, which is complaining, fingerpointing and posturing (yes, I'm doing that right now.) If you're not providing a constructive solution to the problems you're addressing, then it only detracts from any potential high consciousness activity that is already here. I may say this, but I'm not going to expect that it will lead to anything. This too is just useless in the end. You may aspire to be better yourself, but at the end of the day, you gotta work with what you've got.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

5 hours ago, Megan Alecia said:

@QandC the best way to defeat idiots by far is not to become one :Dsome learn this the hard way.... 

xD

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

In the end, the buddha returns to the marketplace and drinks beer and laughs with the idiots. What else is there to do? Sit on a pedestal like a pretentious enlightened douche?

There is a middle-way. Be a Buddha and accept everyone as they are, but don't become an idiot like them on a personal development forum.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

43 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

There is a middle-way. Be a Buddha and accept everyone as they are, but don't become an idiot like them on a personal development forum.

But then you are upholding an image...still...when you become so conscious,  its total freedom.  Upholding an image is fine too..its whatever...:)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

18 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

But then you are upholding an image...still...when you become so conscious,  its total freedom.  Upholding an image is fine too..its whatever...:)

According to the latest updates I have, Leo thinks that total freedom = chaos.

1 hour ago, Gesundheit said:

I never said to become an idiot.

If people really became like the Buddha, then the Capitol riots would have never happened. 

It's so ironic that people resist the idea of the Buddha in so many ways as though it's more toxic than what we're seeing now. 

No, Buddha wasn't wearing Viking horns and marching into the Capitol. 

People need a wake up call for their shirking of  Enlightenment work. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Don't attack or blame each other on here. Accept the forum as it is and do your part to keep discussions conscious.

"Man, people are so unconscious, Im the most conscious of all them, yeeeep, feels good to be conscious all right, my farts smell like incense."

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Scholar You sound like you have a chili pepper in your ass. You really are a scholar.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

54 minutes ago, roopepa said:

@Scholar You sound like you have a chili pepper in your ass. You really are a scholar.

I am sorry I offended you my brother or sister.

Glory to Israel

20 hours ago, Rilles said:

"Man, people are so unconscious, Im the most conscious of all them, yeeeep, feels good to be conscious all right, my farts smell like incense."

That's just your stinky image ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Leo Gura

On 1/14/2021 at 11:41 AM, Leo Gura said:

Don't attack or blame each other on here. Accept the forum as it is and do your part to keep discussions conscious.

How can you identify something is conscious or unconscious? even if the highest conscious person comment, it might be flag as unconscious. for me conscious person wouldn't be affected by low conscious. light doesn't disturbed by darkness. the forum has developed ego over time, and it has its own way of thinking, and culture. that is killing a person who want to be conscious of the world. it might be good for only self actualization as an ego but can't not be Spritual forum. this conscious and unconscious separation has created unhelathy ego at actualized.org website, everyone judge who is conscious and unconscious based on the preprogrammed idea and group think.