Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
levani

charisma

11 posts in this topic

i can't seem to find any quality material on how to be charismatic..

from my understanding it's about being your 4000% true self/authentic ?
but i think humour plays a part in this too perhaps ?

anyone got any material on this i'd greatly appreciate if you share it below

I mean Charisma command on YouTube is a pretty obvious one but this channel mostly covers social skills and stuff that can raise your social intelligence and understanding of people.

Besides this, Leo did a video on humor - you can check that one out If you want.

Being 100 % authentic and charismatic is in my opinion not  neccessary the same thing though. I have been hella charming sometimes, while at the sametime not being myself. It's good to be both yourself, and get better at social interactions.

What I would do if I was you is to learn from Charisma on command, Leo and Teal Swan + read plenty of books on charisma and social interactions + maybe a seduction course + continue with spiritual purification exercises  ect and than just go out and practice practice practice.

In other words learn to be charismatic by learning the psychology behind how to be charismati ( social inteligens) + learn to be yourself via meditation, shadow work, shamanic breathing ect.

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

15 minutes ago, levani said:

anyone got any material on this i'd greatly appreciate if you share it below

Russell Brand is pretty charismatic. Check his videos / interviews out — but with the idea of studying him, and not replicating him.

I find John Mayer charismatic, too. Not going by his controversies here, but his general personality.

(So, basically take a look at Katy Perry’s ex-boyfriends, haha!) 

Best, 

There is a book with some good exercises on Leo's booklist that helps you develop charisma. 

Apart from that, you could watch videos, especially interviews, of people you think are charismatic (or that have any other quality that you would like to improve in yourself) and observe carefully how they move, what their face and body language is, how they speak (tonality, cadence, breaks,...)  and what they say.

@levani

There's a book called The Charisma Myth that's decent.

Just spend a lot more time in social situations, especially around people who you already consider charismatic. They'll rub off on you.

And then also just do the inner work, e.g shadow work, trauma release, etc.

Jeff Allen from Real Social Dynamics has a course called Charisma Mastery. I've not taken it, but based on what I know about him it'll probably be a great starting point. 

@levani it’s all bs, just have a nice smile, have larger than average hand gestures / body synchronisation, be genuine in your feelings there and be friendly/feel empowered. Finally be able to carry yourself verbally. Everything else is pretty much snake oil outside of nuances that aren’t really going to matter beyond you being marketed well to. 

@levani self help is such a delusional industry as well you gotta remember that they prey on people's insecurities that if they never had most would never even consider self improvement until they were like enlightened / analogous

PS - simultaneously battling a seagull (with my stern looks of disapproval mostly - it seriously works) for my own food as I type this comment haha 

Edited by Origins