Shane Hanlon

Thoughts For Leo About Leo

11 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Swarnim said:

yeah i want more god/love videos in the future

It is ultimately up to what inspires Leo, but I could see him beginning to expand his reach beyond just his current youtube audience with his deep understanding and concise clear communication.

Good video

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

15 minutes ago, SpiritualAwakening said:

Thank you for sharing, but it's not that simple sadly.

Thank you for watching!

You're right. It may not be simple. And at the same time, we can't map out the entire path before walking on it.

Love is simple. <3

@Shane Hanlon Thanks for the thoughtful ideas.

But I am not really interested in going mainstream because what I teach will never be mainstream. And the core of my work is serious epistemology.

I don't do the practical stuff to be more popular, I do it because I know it's needed to help people burn through their karma to maybe one day understand my serious epistemic work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

what I teach will never be mainstream.

Never say never :P Isn't that what we want to help prepare? The road to a world that lives in 100% truth? Maybe it takes a few million years, but I do think it's where it all might lead to.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Shane Hanlon Thanks for the thoughtful ideas.

But I am not really interested in going mainstream because what I teach will never be mainstream. And the core of my work is serious epistemology.

I don't do the practical stuff to be more popular, I do it because I know it's needed to help people burn through their karma to maybe one day understand my serious epistemic work.

hmmmm. Fair enough. Thanks for being you Leo!