free123

5-meo-dmt Legality In Europe

41 posts in this topic

On 11/22/2017 at 5:22 PM, Shin said:

Take a trip to the US, and visit the church that Leo talks about in its psychedelics video.

What video exactly are you recommending to watch?

On 10/3/2016 at 4:19 PM, Leo Gura said:

Tis legal in Spain I believe. But check for yourselves.

Easier said than done Leo. I have tried to do my own research and even emailed two companies i found on the internet that seemed legit to me (one drug research company in China) and they both replied that they have the material (5meoDMT) and they are ready to ship. I was soo surprised and of course got scared and never replied again. I have no idea how can it be safe to give someone your contact info, credit card info while ordering something illegal. How can the US not track this? I'm in ATL GA. How do i go about research and how to find legit companies on there? And when you find them, how do i trust someone and give them all my info? Id appreciate your response. I'm new to the site :) K

13 minutes ago, KateA said:

What video exactly are you recommending to watch?

I don't remember exactly when he said the name of the church, so you'll have to watch the entire episode.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I was thinking @Leo Gura, did you planned to make a Psychedelics "How to" (sticky thread) ?

I know you could have legal problem if you cite some websites and of course dealers.

I'm not talking about that though, I'm talking about basics steps to take them safely per categories, tools that are legal that can be used to verify the purity of the substances, basic rules on how to deal a purchase with a dealer, and how to find one (still without citing anyone or any websites), frequencies to take them, etc ...

Of course we should do our researchs ourselves (very easily with a google search), but if you really wants to limit the misuses of it, there is no reasons not to make a sticky, it can only be an upside for your community.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Legal in the Netherlands for research purposes. I got great info through Reddit, start there! Sifting through the bs is labor, but once you know what to do, no need for darkweb. It's not categorized yet in France since it's rather unknown, but shipment might be confiscated at customs since other similar substances are illegal. Have it shipped by land, not air, as airports tend to have stricter customs control. There's a retreat near Amsterdam providing legal 5 meo and mushrooms in a safe environment. 

17 hours ago, laurastarla said:

There's a retreat near Amsterdam providing legal 5 meo and mushrooms in a safe environment. 

Where please?

wow I can't believe it, you are right about the bans. All my posts and subreddits are gone ! Not sure what I'm allowed to tell you... after 2 weeks of non stop googling and talking to whoever would answer me online (1.5 years ago) I found my way, you'll laugh at how easy it is once you know and do it right (like enlightenment haha). Google for days, reach out to people, and connect the dots. Stick to the Netherlands and Canada, and if a substance is classified as illegal in your country, don't ship, GO there! If you smell something shady, keep looking elsewhere. There are legitimate and safe ways to do this. Well, you do have to stretch your definition of 'research', but forget onion, darkweb and bitcoin, it's not that complicated! Maybe it's changed in the last few years, but that is my firsthand experience.

I went to the Psilohuasca retreat on the border of NL/DE last October and it was a perfect experience.  I was super grateful to have an experienced guide to take me through the experience for my first time.  First we walked through the forest getting to know each other, then he took me back to his house where I met his live toads which he milks, so therefore it is guaranteed pure.  Then I was able to smoke the substance 2 times, at breakthrough doses.  Was blessed to have this compassionate guide nearby to help integrate it all who knew what I was going through.  Recommend!

btw I went to that guide to do 5meo, not psilohuasca itself

@OBEler  and @AMS , you recommended Psilohuasca and Oliver, the guide. I actually wrote to him and then responded to his questions whereby he could determine whether I would be the right subject for a 1:1 session for 5-Meo. I reported on my two recent experiences with psychedelics (purging with one session of Aya and a miserable dark night of the soul on shrooms) and how I longed for enlightenment for many years BUT Oliver didn't think he could help me. This was his response:

"I am honestly not sure if the path of psychedelics is truly yours.

It all sounds like you have a very powerful mind, in regards to „seeking enlightenment.  

.... a seekers mind. The mind always thinks it needs to achieve more of anything. It doesn’t matter what kind this more is. Just not what already is there, this moment, now. There is no goal, nothing to achieve, nothing to gain, nothing to improve. It is all already here and now. 

What psychedelics do is increase suffering up to a point where the mind just can‘t take it anymore and then gives up.

BUT NOT FOR EVERYONE! Due to the nature of the mind all these positive only talk about psychedelics everyone thinks it’s the fast path, the easy way. BUT IT IS NOT. 

The thing is that all the "huffing and puffing“ (like the wolf trying to blow the piggies house down) you’ve been doing throughout your life to become "enlightenment“ kept you running away from the present moment and for the future "enlightened version of yourself“- which you surely will never find THIS WAY.

Only seeking is in the way of finding! 

Reading how you describe your reactions (and it’s not only one try you had!) to psychedelics- it doesn’t seem to me that you should walk this path.

Just like your difficulties with meditation. So why continue? 

........To wrap it up. I am not sure if I would be able to provide a safe session for you. Especially a 5M session.

This stuff is pure suffering for the MIND. If the mind "breaks open“, gives up- yes then it’s a path into non duality. BUT not for everyone.

..... Really, I do not feel you should continue with psychedelic drugs. There are ONE method.

Upon questioning him as to how he would describe the mind that would be right for psychedelics, he responded - 

There's no such sort of general mind. It's more like the state of development one is in. Everyone has a different path to God within. However to see what is there one needs to stop looking for the future first.  It's all about acknowledgement and gratitude for what is. 

So, I am confused. I don't understand how being a seeker disqualifies one. Surely, it is seeking that bring us to the point of trying psychedelics in the first place!

What do you think of his response? 

Edited by astrokeen

I did some research:

- Spain, France and Belgium:

I couldn't find any info (didn't put very much time into it though).

- Moldova:

http://lex.justice.md/md/330572/ 

5-meo-dmt is not listed here, so it seems to be legal

-Czech Republic:

https://www.zakonyprolidi.cz/cs/2013-463

also not listed here, so probably legal.

From the research I have done so far, it seems that 5-meo-dmt is legal in Moldova and Czech Republic (and probably in some other european countries too). But I'm not 100% sure. For example in Germany there is a law for new psychoactive substances that includes groups of substances, so even if 5-meo-dmt weren't listed in the official list of illegal substances, it would still be illegal because it's a dmt derivative. I haven't yet found a similar law in the Czech Republic or Moldova. Somewhen in the future I will probably contact someone who is familiar with the law in Czech Republic to be a 100% sure. Or does any of you know some info on it?

On 27.6.2018 at 11:54 PM, astrokeen said:

So, I am confused. I don't understand how being a seeker disqualifies one. Surely, it is seeking that bring us to the point of trying psychedelics in the first place!

Hehe, I hear you man. When people give advice like this, it always sounds to me like they're saying "If you feel the desire to to take psychedelics, you definitely shouldn't take them; and if you don't feel the desire, well, then there's no reason to take them in the first place, now is there?" Muuhahaha, how is that for a paradoxical Zen-style koan? LOL

Having said that, this guy Oliver definitely seems like a cool and legit dude; I just checked out the website... hmmm, looks very promising to me. - Thing is, I've been thinking about doing a retreat with Dr. Octavio Rettig who apparently is this hot shot shaman and veteran Bufo expert from Mexico (there's a neat VICE documentary about his work that you can watch on Youtube); but man, a one-on-one session with that Oliver Martin fellow might actually be the real deal... if you manage to pass the entry exam, that is. xD (It definitely might be interesting to contact him just in order to have a little chat and get a bit clearer on the question if smokin' the old toad juice is really the way to go.)

Thanks for the tip, folks!

Why so serious?

On 20. 11. 2019 at 1:00 PM, GreenWoods said:

For example in Germany there is a law for new psychoactive substances that includes groups of substances, so even if 5-meo-dmt weren't listed in the official list of illegal substances, it would still be illegal because it's a dmt derivative. I haven't yet found a similar law in the Czech Republic or Moldova. Somewhen in the future I will probably contact someone who is familiar with the law in Czech Republic to be a 100% sure. Or does any of you know some info on it?

Yeah, I believe in Czech Republic nobody thought of banning 5-MeO-DMT specifically, but DMT is certainly banned, and a DMT-type substance... well... if you make some trouble distributing it, they'd probably 1) ban it at that point, and 2) they might find some law that fits your case. This is grey zone. 

4 hours ago, Elisabeth said:

Yeah, I believe in Czech Republic nobody thought of banning 5-MeO-DMT specifically, but DMT is certainly banned, and a DMT-type substance... well... if you make some trouble distributing it, they'd probably 1) ban it at that point, and 2) they might find some law that fits your case. This is grey zone. 

I can confirm that 5-MeO-DMT is not listed anywhere, and therefore is legal in the Czech Republic. Both DMT and 4-AcO-DMT are banned including their stereoisomers (DMT does not have any, anyway). Though, I would get a good lawyer if you ran into some trouble, because as El stated above, people are stupid and this is a grey zone. ^_^

I have yet to find a law similiar to what @GreenWoods has described in Germany. I'll do digging.