Max1993

Awareness Is A Property Of Nothing

29 posts in this topic

On 1/12/2021 at 6:30 PM, Max1993 said:

@Someone here Perhaps even when "You know you are done when you are done" you are still not done because it's an infinite mystery, maybe God needs an infinite lingering mystery, to keep things interesting, after all Leo did say, awakening is a bottomless-pit, so you are never done even if you are 100% sure, there is always an unknown surprise around the corner, because infinity implies that there is always a corner to go around, after all, you can spend forever just zooming into a butterfly to see what's there, to see what dances the lizard people have in their culture and so on, there is a beauty to never being done, why would someone want to be done? That's pretty boring to simply be done and to stop exploring... 

sure you can zoom into a lizard forever . that is what i meant by you are not done by ending questions .you are done when you realize you are never done. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

On 1/14/2021 at 9:40 PM, Max1993 said:

@James123 Got it! The lowest layer is being, not knowing! 

Unfortunately, it is not lowest layer. Thats what nirvana is, enlightenment is. 

(There is no such a thing as “lowest “ or “highest “ “layer”.) 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@James123 Interesting, I just made a post about my idea of Nirvana, let me know if you agree "How To Reach Nirvana" is the title. 

On 1/13/2021 at 9:33 PM, Inliytened1 said:

Precisely.  :)

No words can do Inifnity justice.   

I am afraid of realizing this “nothingness”, and also feeling trapped in that nothingness. 

How can I overcome this fear?

@JayySur fear is ignorance, you will always be infinity, that's the beauty of being nothing, you get to be every single thing :)