Vision

Are Stocks and Real Estate Development High Consciousness?

41 posts in this topic

I'm considering going into stocks and real estate development later on, but its nature seems to be Stage Orange. 

I want to structure my life in a way that embodies high consciousness. Would it be ideal for me to meet all my financial needs solely through my Life Purpose? 

Are stocks and/or real estate fulfilling in any way? 

yes it fulfilling to the ego , ego loves picking the right stocks and make money

the same ego wants to jump off a rooftop when same stocks lose money

8 hours ago, Vision said:

I'm considering going into stocks and real estate development later on, but its nature seems to be Stage Orange. 

I want to structure my life in a way that embodies high consciousness. Would it be ideal for me to meet all my financial needs solely through my Life Purpose? 

Are stocks and/or real estate fulfilling in any way? 

Interesting as im contemplating the same kind of questions as well. Currently i do Amazon fba and im considering other investments, one of which is Real estate. I havent come to any conclusions but i have some thoughts. Very few endeavours are just either high or low consciousness, for example you could probably meditate in a low conscious way because you heard it will make you more successful, on the other hand you could make money and put that into different high consciousness things, almost like diverting it from low consciousness to high consciousness. So really i think it comes down to your intention, personally i would like to make money and maybe invest it into things like renewable energy companies or give some to charity, even with something like real estate you could have good rates for your tenants or invest more in poorer areas. The key thing is to be aware of the impact you have, sometimes it might be a case of mitigating the negative impact and when possible give as much of a positive impact as you can. 

It may be the case that you pick a life purpose thats a yoga teacher and that may have a good impact for a few people, but if you are interested and good at business or stocks or whatever, then i dont see why you shouldnt use that to create an even larger impact using the money or maybe giving people jobs etc. Not only that you could still be a yoga teacher just that you wont have to worry about survival in the same way, meaning you could potentially give more to that craft

It's pretty damn Orange, however you look at it, but maybe it'll help you grow past it.  You can never really do anything wrong.

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

I know that I can’t do anything wrong, but I don’t want to waste my time. 

Real Estate Development for sure can be high consciousness, especially if you put your soul into it and do it with artistry

Idk how you can put any soul into stocks to be honest. I can only see something like this as being a conscious venture capitalist. But then, it's more about entrepreneurship and building new ventures and stuff rather than gaming stocks

My perspective

Edited by Hello from Russia

It can be. It just depends how it's done and also how it holistically fits into the rest of your life. It actually is somewhat necessary to invest in order to build any sort of wealth especially if you are on a standard salary. 

On the other hand if you are you neurotically micromanaging your massive portfolio of lockheed martin and similar stocks... not very conscious. 

Edited by Lyubov

Stocks is very low consciousness. You earn or lose money or stay stagnant with just a few clicks of the mouse. Almost no human interaction needed. 

Even watching tv is arguably higher conscious than buying stocks as there are some high consciousness or emotional movies that teach you more about life.

Unless of course you become bankrupt or a millionaire from stocks.

The only thing that is low or high conscious is you.

It is up to you to use technology or knowledge as a tool for good or evil.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

There is nothing wrong with looking and investing in these avenues to meet your survival needs (for now and in the future) 

I’m very much into spirituality and self actualization, but none of these would’ve been my interests if I was constantly worrying about money and surviving.  So if securing your future will give you some peace of mind then by all means do it.  Then go back to abiding in your Awareness.

As long as you’re living on this planet you need to plan for your future, your retirement and your survival. Don’t make it your only focus and attention to the point that you forget about what really matters.  But it’s ok to stroke your ego here and there :)

@Vision Do not put the cart before the horse.

The real question is, what do you want to create? Putting money into things is not the same as creation and it is no replacement for creation.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Nothing wrong with having multiple sources of income. 

You should still focus mainly on creating something meaningful.

Investing is a great way to build wealth, yes. 

If you want to have a career in these fields, if done right of course they can be high conscious, like pretty much anything. 

If you're just looking to invest, firstly, focus on creating a business / developing your career / LP to build wealth first, then from there you can invest the excess etc 

But, people always say I have X amount of $$ where shall I invest. 

I think you should firstly build your own income through Work / Business as that will make you free much faster than investing. Then from there set up your investment portfolio & carry on building wealth, when done right, you can certainly retire a millionaire. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Vision Do not put the cart before the horse.

The real question is, what do you want to create? Putting money into things is not the same as creation and it is no replacement for creation.

Leo we need money. Before that i cant create. Stocks and real estate are two top vehicles to getting that. i dont see the issue much as along as one uses as a means to an end. Im getting into stocks soon. Im getting the training not to just fumble around. 

What are your thoughts?

20 minutes ago, Rinne said:

Leo we need money. Before that i cant create.

You got everything backwards.

Good luck with that.

@Leo Gura @LfcCharlie4

While I've never done stocks or real estate before, it doesn't seem meaningful to me. I'd be investing my time and energy into it as a means to an end, out of extrinsic motivation.

If I had all the money in the world, I wouldn't be doing it. Is it even worth going into? 

1 hour ago, Rinne said:

Leo we need money. Before that i cant create.

I am also having this mindset, and i am seeing how limited it is, like i want to create contents for yt channel, travel world, write movie scripts etc, then i think of i don't have money for anything.  How can i create good quality video on yt without having proper camera and light settings and to buy it it cost lot of money, that makes me think of i need money to start. But what i am not seeing is i don't need any money to write contents or making budget for travelling to countries or writing script for movies, i am not doing any of that and to escape doing work of that i am blaming on lack of money.

leo's life purpose course is good to find ones life purpose but till finding it or till make it actualized, most of people advice and leo is to do regular job, be a work slave. does it work for my country nope, unemployment rate is up the roof, and even if we get a job, we are under payed what a accountant or engineer get here is nothing compared to a person working in star bucks in west get.  I don't want to be a wage slave and i hate working 9-5 jobs, how can i  make money then, simple investing in share and i making some profit am only starting it, i kinda compare share market with working in a company, share market is better. leo's view will be otherwise but if you think share market is good way to make money then study it.

But i will say this, saying ''we need money till then we can't create'' is limiting and it limits thinking and creativity.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

1 hour ago, Vision said:

If I had all the money in the world, I wouldn't be doing it.

There's your clue.

@Vision In that case, all you really need to do is read a few books and set up monthly investments into your portfolio of Stocks, Crypto, Precious Metals & Real Estate. 

So, this is probably going to be further down the line when you have more of an income, so I would focus on that first.

Then it just takes a little education, developing a portfolio & setting up the monthly payments and sticking to it for decades. 

If you don't want to spend time / energy on it (most people don't) then this is the easiest approach. 

But, for now, focus on creating the income you can invest. 

@Harikrishnan Make money online, I know people from the 'East' making high 5 figures / month, and they started with very little.

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi