WonderSeeker

Who's used Holosync? Asking for opinions!

14 posts in this topic

For those who have used Holosync (binaural beats), how did you reconcile it with your traditional meditation technique? I've been meditating for almost one year (currently at 50-60 min per day, using mindfulness and concentration techniques). I'm thinking about purchasing Holosync and switching to a 45 min traditional sit in the morning and a 30 min binaural beats session in the evening. Thoughts? What's worked for you? Cheers!

Have you gone through the plethora of information in the forum's "search" feature yet?

I did that prior to making my post and found some answers, although the threads were a bit old and didn't really address what I was specifically asking. Thank you though!

@WonderSeeker  Pay particular attention to what  @Azrael had to say. Holosync worked quite well for him in conjunction with meditation and strong determination sittings. As far as I'm aware he is the go to guy on the subject and the proof is in the pudding.

I started meditating to isochronic theta tones back in 2012-2013 and had my first adult mystical experiences. This was the beginning of something interesting and I do have much gratitude towards brain entrainment. Here is the video that sparked the most experiences:

I also have holosync but my ADD mind has not made it very far. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

On 10.1.2021 at 11:50 PM, WonderSeeker said:

Thoughts? What's worked for you? Cheers!

I used HoloSync for I think (?) two years with the Do Nothing Technique and Strong Determination sittings. It helped me a lot at that time and felt really nice. I can really recommend it. :-)

Edited by Azrael

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

14 minutes ago, Azrael said:

I used HoloSync for I think (?) two years with the Do Nothing Technique and Strong Determination sittings. It helped me a lot at that time and felt really nice. I can really recommend it. :-)

But isn't HoloSync guided by a voice? Or did you only use the brain entrainment audios? Would you say the isochronic tones etc. that can be found online (like the one mentioned above) are kind of the same? 

Just now, peanutspathtotruth said:

But isn't HoloSync guided by a voice? Or did you only use the brain entrainment audios? Would you say the isochronic tones etc. that can be found online (like the one mentioned above) are kind of the same? 

I used one of their programs where you would use sounds of rain or waves in combination with their binaural beats. One could buy different levels with changes to the binaural beats over time. No voices. HoloSync is way better quality then all of the stuff on YouTube that I tried.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

16 minutes ago, Azrael said:

I used one of their programs where you would use sounds of rain or waves in combination with their binaural beats. One could buy different levels with changes to the binaural beats over time. No voices. HoloSync is way better quality then all of the stuff on YouTube that I tried.

Do you remember the name of the program you used? Would be very interested! 

I worked with HoloSync back in 2015 it was okay and helped. But about 6 months ago I came across this guy https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBjHa5Bhnnp3ZrG_sF3FukA these are 8DIMENSIONAL audio movements (This is quite new, about a year old maybe, ONLY WORKS WITH HEADPHONES) Try this :) GL

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

~ https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute ~

4 minutes ago, SpiritualAwakening said:

I worked with HoloSync back in 2015 it was okay and helped. But about 6 months ago I came across this guy https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBjHa5Bhnnp3ZrG_sF3FukA these are 8DIMENSIONAL audio movements (This is quite new, about a year old maybe, ONLY WORKS WITH HEADPHONES) Try this :) GL

Don't mind the headline lol, this one works pretty well for me. (REMEMBER ONLY WORKS WITH HEADPHONES)

Edited by SpiritualAwakening

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

~ https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute ~

On 1/17/2021 at 10:13 AM, Azrael said:

You previously said some source is the effortless creator of things..

Yet here you are making an effort to create binaural beats.

Couldn't be more contradictory.