The Don

Candace Owens Is Suing Facebook and Other Big Tech Companies

129 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Forestluv said:

She hasn’t tweeted anything about a rigged election and a need to “stop the steal”.

I think I went a little too far for this example because of my left-wing bias. She complained a few times before on Twitter about a "fraudulent election", yet did not appeal to violence nor to "stop the steal". They are surely much worst examples, but I didn't search for them.

Edited by Raphael

10 hours ago, Raphael said:

THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID.

Yes they are.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Those bad apples need to be purged

So cool that you said this.

I agree we need to get rid of them.

4 hours ago, Emerald said:

Number one, you didn't address the issue in a meaningful way. You gave ZERO solutions to the problems I mentioned.

No I didn't. I already told you IDK.

4 hours ago, Emerald said:

Also, teachers are 100% responsible if a riot breaks out in their classroom.

No the teacher is responsible for his/her actions. I disagree.

3 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

With the ability to moderate, Social media corporations moderate usually through A.I. algorithms, coded to flag any content that resembles, in terms of wording, propaganda, acts of violence, hate crimes, insurrection, authoritarianism, and genocide. However, this begs the questions such as how do we know what counts as propaganda, acts of violence, hate crimes, insurrection, authoritarianism, and genocide? And can A.I algorithms tell which is which, only by wording? Who gets to program the A.I to define which is which to flag?

Thanks Danny. This is what I am talking about.

small ISIS group was advertising themselves, and some users didn't like that, so they calculated their location using the time zone, geography, and weather from the video, posted this to the Russian military, and they sent missiles and destroyed that part of the location.

NICE!

cybernetic implants that moderate thinking and behavior

Welcome to the future. No more rapes, theft or murder EVER AGAIN.

The way I see it: It's either 1984 or anarchy.

It's complex, there is no good solution. We have to choose the lesser of 2 evils.

Arc

1 minute ago, Raphael said:

I think I went a little too far for this example because of my left-wing bias. She complained a few times before on Twitter about a "fraudulent election", yet did not appeal to violence. They are surely much worst examples, but I didn't search for them.

I meant she hasn't tweeted about "stop the steal" and inflaming tension since the capital riot. Yet, I consider her one of many right-wing figures that contributed to the riot. 

@Arcangelo

25 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Yes they are.

So cool that you said this.

I agree we need to get rid of them.

No I didn't. I already told you IDK.

Thanks Danny. This is what I am talking about.

NICE!

Welcome to the future. No more rapes, theft or murder EVER AGAIN.

The way I see it: It's either 1984 or anarchy.

It's complex, there is no good solution. We have to choose the lesser of 2 evils.

Arc

Don't forget that we could go the Cyberpunk/Skynet route as well, if we keep going like this with no change.

Genetic manipulation and cyper tech implants is one of the ways forward to a brighter future.

This is why I'll never be on the left:

Even Merkel realizez the danger here.

I have so many things to say but I will keep my mouth shut.

The left is now suppressing dissent.

Edited by The Don

Me on the road less traveled.

The left is now suppressing dissent.

So he says while quoting a left leaning source covering the supposedly suppressed dissent. Your own posts can't even keep up an internally consistent illusion of right-wing prosecution. 

11 minutes ago, Space Coyote said:

So he says while quoting a left leaning source covering the supposedly suppressed dissent. Your own posts can't even keep up an internally consistent illusion of right-wing prosecution. 

You're totally against my ideas, that's what I conclude here. My response somehow bothered you. You think I'm wrong.

You actually believe you're right. Ohh! You think you are right.

But are you? Are you right? You, the one who sees my response, you, the noble guy. You, the one who thinks clearly and knows the truth.

* "I am everything that's wrong with this world. A deluded guy that stands with Trump."

I'll stop being sarcastic.

On the other hand, I quoted a left-wing "news" website so I can't be dismissed by those who are on the left. That's why.

When I post something that's from Breitbart news, the left calls me a right-wing individual or an extremist.

Now you understand why I posted a CNBC article.

Edited by The Don
To correct a sentence.

27 minutes ago, The Don said:

Even Merkel realizez the danger here.

Sometimes that happens because people confuse Freedom of Speech with Saying whatever they want, including inciting violence. 

Freedom of Speech ends when it is violent against others, you can't have the freedom to spread lies and things like that... 

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

5 minutes ago, The Don said:

When I post something that's from Breitbart news, the left calls me a right-wing individual or an extremist.

Because it literally is as far-right as you can get without being a straight up Nazi.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mediabiasfactcheck.com/breitbart/amp/

Do you ever check your sources?

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Just now, Rilles said:

Because it literally is as far-right as you can get without being a straight up Nazi.

Exactly my point. Exactly what I was saying.

3 minutes ago, The Don said:

Exactly my point. Exactly what I was saying.

Why would you want us to read from a website that is notorious for distorting the facts?

7 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Why would you want us to read from a website that is notorious for distorting the facts?

Yes. That's exactly what they're doing. They spend all day thinking about strategies for disinformation.

They can't sleep well at night until they write a lie.

Their main purpose in life is to lie. It's part of their plans.

Breitbart is Pravda.

@The Don

20 minutes ago, The Don said:

You're totally against my ideas, that's what I conclude here. My response somehow bothered you. You think I'm wrong.

You actually believe you're right. Ohh! You think you are right.

But are you? Are you right? You, the one who sees my response, you, the noble guy. You, the one who thinks clearly and knows the truth.

* "I am everything that's wrong with this world. A deluded guy that stands with Trump."

I'll stop being sarcastic.

On the other hand, I quoted a left-wing "news" website so I can't be dismissed by those who are on the left. That's why.

Now you understand why I posted a CNBC article.

I've seen a user before posting concrete posts, but the posts all had a right wingish feel to them, and that's all it took for a ban. Doesn't matter how solid your proof/evidence is, cuz the opposition can easily pull the 'proof untenable' card and ta-da! Not an argument at all.

Even if you pull out left based sources, already most users here don't wanna take you seriously, for consistency reasons.

Big Tech must be held accountable.

Parler is no longer available.

We must find out who was involved in censoring the president of the United States. And find out who were the ones who put the pressure on Twitter and Facebook to ban Trump.

Parler is gone. Why? It won't end well.

America will prevail.

Edited by The Don

9 minutes ago, The Don said:

America will prevail.

Not if Trump is the president, sadly... with Trump America will go to Hell...

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

55 minutes ago, The Don said:

Yes. That's exactly what they're doing. They spend all day thinking about strategies for disinformation.

They can't sleep well at night until they write a lie.

Their main purpose in life is to lie. It's part of their plans.

Breitbart is Pravda.

Strawmanning helps neither of us. Just find trustworthy sources if you want to further your cause is all. Breitbart and Infowars/Prisonplanet makes you look less credible. Why would you want that.

Edited by Rilles

2 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

You can't disagree with something that is a fact. You can only disagree with opinions.

I could say that I disagree that the sky is blue and say that it's green instead. But it doesn't matter if I disagree or not, if it isn't an opinion that I'm disagreeing with.

The fact of the matter is that the teacher is the number one root cause of unruly behavior in the classroom. And that's just demonstrably true.

The same is true of societal leaders, whether you want to recognize that fact or not.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

The issue here is that stage Orange does not have a sense of collective responsibility because they believe everything boils down to the individual.

Of course both types of responsibility are crucial and one cannot be offloaded onto the other.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

^I get it. My opinion is that it is not the teacher's responsibility. Because I am at stage orange.

Emerald's opinion is that the teacher is responsible. Because she is more green than me.

I get it.