Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dflores321

Is it Worth it to Have someone else market your business?

5 posts in this topic

So I am in the beginning/vague stage of my first ever business, and im wondering is it worth it to pay someone else money to market for me, while I can do some other marketing on social media and google ads myself?

" ..." 

-The Buddha

Other businesses do it so why not? This is one reason affiliate marketing exists. In my opinion marketing is the most difficult part about business and this is why affiliates who market other people's products/services get paid so well.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

really it depends o your situation. Can you afford hiring a marketing person to help you market on the online platforms for example? If you are doing alone, how is it going so far? Do you need more learning to understand the dynamics of the marketing? Like it said it all depends on situation. The questions i asked is just some questions for you to start to help you assess your situation objectively.

Edited by Tuan

@Tuan I'm gonna need to learn about marketing, I think it's important to just have the basics down. 

" ..." 

-The Buddha

@dflores321 Marketing is sales in print. 

It's your business, you know it best. It is also an important life skill to learn. You should study it first, then think about outsourcing. You'll learn and grow more if you learn what marketing is and how to do it properly.

Eben Pagan is a really good business coach and so is Seth Godin. Study them first. There are so many marketing coaches out today it's like a dime a dozen.