Billy Shears

I'm back (and what a ride it was in the meantime!)

13 posts in this topic

Okay, guys. I guess you know me from the past. 

I've been absent from this forum for a few months. I just needed some time for myself. 

Today it was the day I was looking forward to for the last years and I've finally reached that day. 

So what I wanna tell you guys. I've tried psychedelics for the first time in my life. 

And it's awesome. It is mind blowing. 

I've had problems with my ego and I finally had time to reflect on it. 

We've all got our flaws, our issues, different opinions. 

And it's just fine. It's all ego. 

When you reach that state of mind you can finally see for what it really is. 

It's just ego. It's just that loud annoying voice in your mind that wants to be heard. But in reality it's just an illusion that's only as long important as long you give it attention to. 

That's it. It's telling you all those bad things but which aren't really your business. 

It's not your true self. And it's great to finally see for what it is. 

It's not you. You're better. You're greater. You're worth enough. You're something else which is far greater. 

Call it God, call it the universe, call it awareness, consciousness. 

But YOU'RE NOT the small little ego. 

So let's all just find our peace and keep on searching for it. 

It's always there and it's just waiting for you to be discovered. 

It will never judge you. 

It's just waiting for you to be realized, no matter how long it takes. 

That's what I wanted to tell you all.

Thank you 

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.

Agree. The problem is that even knowing it, the ego creates its limits and its shits and even if you know that it is not real, it does not stop shouting its judgments at you and making your life bitter. A psychedelic would be fine to anesthetize him for a week for example, but he doesn't exist. I begin to see clearly that you have to be disciplined, have a life, customs, companies, activities, a job ... in short, an external context, which does not force the ego. it is a path of double effort to understand it and dissect it to be able to separate it, when later there are customs that feed it

Welcome back. Hold onto your insight. Guaranteed: your ego will rise from the grave, and insist that you need it and you are it. It is a hydra that grows more heads with every defeat. Instead of fighting it, lay down your sword, and be.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

I know. I'm just coming back from the ride. I already feel my ego coming back. But don't judge it too hard. 

But the main thing I learned is that you don't need to be afraid of losing your ego. Because that's the only thing which might prevent you from losing it. I know it's sticky, I know it's annoying, I know it's noisy. 

But that's the only power it has. As long as you give it attention to, it got you. 

And even if you do that, it's still fine. Just know what you're doing and don't judge you too hard.

You can think that you're enlightened as fuck because you've taken something and now you think you've realized everything and you've become immune to all that bullshit. 

But you're not. 

As long as you're fighting, you're suffering. 

Just keep that in mind. 

You don't need to be afraid of anything, and the ego has nothing to offer that you aren't already, with infinite abundance. Don't keep it in mind, let go of the mind. Freedom is being.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

7 minutes ago, Moksha said:

You don't need to be afraid of anything, and the ego has nothing to offer that you aren't already, with infinite abundance. Don't keep it in mind, let go of the mind. Freedom is being.

But even if you try to let go of the mind, that's still a thought in your mind. 

Just be. 

5 minutes ago, Billy Shears said:

Just be. 

You got it, even better you are it 9_9

22 minutes ago, Moksha said:

I go one step further. Be. 

PS: I don't know how to delete that stuff coming after this comment, I fucked this up to be honest (but I don't care) 

22 minutes ago, Moksha said:

37 minutes ago, Moksha said:

5 minutes ago, Billy Shears said:

Be.

Realized like a guru, now be ⚡

32 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Realized like a guru, now be ⚡

And still I'm honest to myself to realize that I'm not really there. 

Whatever I think I realize, I'm still stuck in this body, in this world, in this environment. 

So whatever I do, I still realize those things while inhabiting a human body. 

Just keep that in mind. If you're out there and you're conscious (I know this sounds fucked up if  you do) you're still a human being even though you realize you're greater than that. 

16 hours ago, Billy Shears said:

Whatever I think I realize, I'm still stuck in this body, in this world, in this environment. 

I call it lucid dreaming. You realize ultimate reality, but are still bound by relative reality, within the dream. Even the dream deserves to be honored, and "you" can make it joyful, rather than a nightmare.

14 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Billy Shears Where is ask me anything? ❤️

@zeroISinfinity Ask me anything, I know all the answers now ???