dflores321

Any Pick Up / Dating Success Stories

52 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, DnoReally said:

Now you're the one playing coy here. I hate you and you're totally not gonna release that video today. Haha just kidding, you're okay.

Next video: How To Pick Up Girls While on 5-ME0-DMT

Loving a new world into being.

Energy healing, music making, tree hugging, sacred being.

9 hours ago, Peo said:

Some people both men and women can have low tolorance when it comes with jokes. They juste take everything serious. For example saying you hate her or telling her she sucks at cooking.

1) Don't date humorless people

2) Your jokes and teasing has to be well-calibrated. There is a fine line between a tease and an insult. Telling a girl that her cooking sucks is a dumb move. You don't want to be serious in that way. And don't tease her on their weight. Girls are extremely sensitive about their weight and you will nuke the whole interaction that way. And don't make vulgar sexual jokes either.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

3 hours ago, aurum said:

Next video: How To Pick Up Girls While on 5-ME0-DMT

How To Squirt 5-MeO On Your Hot Witch Girlfriend, A Practical Guide

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

11 minutes ago, FredFred said:

How To Squirt 5-MeO On Your Hot Witch Girlfriend, A Practical Guide - Part 1 ;)

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I also don't recommend keeping harems.

Do you think humans are inherently monogamous? It seems to make sense to find a few quality girls that have goals that align with you and morph your life with them. You get sexual abundance/variety and they get a strong man that can be vulnerable with them and can take care of all of them. 

@LordFall I'll let you figure it out for yourself.

11 hours ago, LordFall said:

Do you think humans are inherently monogamous? It seems to make sense to find a few quality girls that have goals that align with you and morph your life with them. You get sexual abundance/variety and they get a strong man that can be vulnerable with them and can take care of all of them. 

You'll need at least 5x resources to make it work. They will demand attention and everything else from you  don't forget it

@Leo Gura I don't think it's fair to say everyone "needs a girlfriend"...depends on personality types & individual goals ect.. 

I personally think humans are not meant to be monogamous, the second I have to enslave myself to a girlfriend, I will 100% cheat on her. Therefore I will avoid that Trap. 

Sometimes you push biased opinions like they are fact. Having said that your player style dating advice is very spot on, but you're "above it all" I guess. It is useful though. 

You can't make claims that John Anthony is a rapist without evidence. 

I currently follow his advice & I'm studying his game which is very practical.

Where is the evidence that he's a rapist? That's an extreme claim to make. 

His methods aren't sociopathic, there just logical & algorithmic, & that's what I need personally. If it works it works, I don't care about having a girlfriend anyway. 

On 12/01/2021 at 2:15 AM, LordFall said:

@LordFall Just think for yourself bro. Leo is not some perfect god who knows everything. 

I feel the same way, I think it comes down to your personal tastes. I would like variety of body types & personalities & I'm gonna go for this lifestyle, not leo or anyone else is gonna tell me it's "wrong" or any of this nonsense. 

Live your life on your own terms. Go fulfill that desire, if you enjoy it, then good for you. 

Your goal should be to make her feel like yourself on Saturday night, expecting a new video to come out.

My best success story in dating is that I stopped listening to any dating coach/advice and stopped applying any technique
and start being more authentic. I do daygame sometimes and for me it is way better to just
do it in my own style.

99% of dating coach are full of shit. Only ones that I find good is TNL