dflores321

Any Pick Up / Dating Success Stories

52 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, dflores321 said:

@Leo Gura oh wow! Which one would you say has the best game?

I know not Luke lol. 

It's not really possible to say who has "the best game", nor is this of any use. People have different styles and you can learn something from all of them.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

9 hours ago, mmKay said:

" try to get her to kiss you by saying, “Would you like to kiss me?” This question is fool-proof: If she says, “yes,” you get a kiss . If she says, “maybe,” you can say, “let’s find out,” and go in for a kiss. If she says, “no,” then you can deflect and say that you weren’t asking for one ." 

Haha

That's so unnecessary. Of course you could do that. Or you could just square up to her, look deep in her eyes, move your face closer to her's, hold her hands in yours -- and you will see it in her eyes if she wants you to kiss her. If she is giving you puppy-dog eyes, you kiss her. If she flinches or recoils or darts her eyes as you move your face slowly towards her, you pull back. And if she allows you to stroke her face or the hair on her face slowly with your fingers, then she'll definitely let you kiss her.

And if you go in for the kiss and she pulls away, you just laugh it off and try again 5 minutes later.

Always assume the kiss will be successful unless she explicitly says No. If she agreed to go on a date with you, she's obviously already willing to fuck you. All you gotta do is not act weird or creepy and make her feel comfortable. You do this through lots of early physical escalation. Google Kino Escalation Ladder.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I've seen him game in-person.

He definitely gets results, but he is a dysfunctional, sociopathic rapist and so I cannot recommend him. He also games a lot while drunk. And the thing is, if you drink every night, you don't need game techniques. Being drunk IS the technique.

I'm sure you can learn valuable things from him, but I cannot in good conscience endorse his methods because they are sociopathic.

@Leo Gura haha, I fucking knew it!! 

" We all need Samadhi to lean on."

-The Buddha

@Leo Gura Who would you recommend me? Like with infields and stuff. RSD seems quite not my type with being fancy and a dancing monkey. I just want to be normal with a confident independent sexual attitude. No random openers and stuff like that.

John completly destroys them to the point where i cannot take them seriously anymore hehe

2 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Leo Gura try again in 5 minutes? Sketchy bro. She didn’t kiss back first time that’s a clear low sign of attraction

Lol

You obviously haven't kissed many women.

@Leo Gura fully agreed or I wouldn’t be reading this. 

explain the method and reasoning for this? So even if they don’t want a kiss the first time with their eyes you just keep going? I must be missing much context with this advice. 

3 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Leo Gura try again in 5 minutes? Sketchy bro. She didn’t kiss back first time that’s a clear low sign of attraction and no

Bro, just listen to what Leo's says. My current partner-girlfriend was playfully rejecting my touches for the first 30-40 minutes of the first date or so. But then I still nailed her and we were making out and being love birds for the rest of the night discussing what would it like to have sex on this public bench right here right now (I was introducing her to the idea that all shame is self-created and ultimately a bs) . And it was like 2-3h in on the first date.

The more you play pussy, the worse results you'll get. Women are deliberately testing you to see if you're a pussycat or not. Sometimes they'll be highly attracted to you but still more or less reject you just to test your resilience and how strong you are. The best play is to not get upset, act normal and, indeed, as Leo said, to just try again in 5 minutes when you escalate her emotionally again

Edited by Hello from Russia

1 hour ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Leo Gura fully agreed or I wouldn’t be reading this. 

explain the method and reasoning for this? So even if they don’t want a kiss the first time with their eyes you just keep going? I must be missing much context with this advice. 

Women love to play coy and give fake resistance. Or sometimes she's just not comfortable and shy.

The man has to be persistent and break through her coy displays and make her feel comfortable.

If a woman resists your kiss, you butter her up with playfulness and wit, boost up her mood, and they try again 5 mins later when she's giggling. Never kiss a woman on a down-note. Kiss her on an up-note. Tickle her first, then kiss her.

Women are highly state and mood dependent. By learning to shift her mood you get her to open to you. Women are not like men. They need to be warmed up and turned on. And they will play coy.

Of course all this assumes she's interested in you. I'm not talking about raping a stranger while she protests. I'm talking about flirtation.

The hotter the woman is, the more she will shit-test you before she lets you kiss her and fuck her. Women need to test how seriously committed you are to them. This is part of her survival strategy. She wants a persistent man who knows what he wants and can cut through her token defenses.

One of the best tricks you can play on a woman is telling her this: "We are definitely not having sex tonight." Because that's usually her line. Then you have sex with her 10 minutes later. When she gives you the surprised Pikachu face, you tell her you were just kidding.

You have to stop being serious with women. Play with them without abusing them.

Push-pull is an important dynamic to learn. Stuff like telling her, "I hate you." and then kissing her. You need to be illogical to scramble her defenses.

@Leo Gura Why the fuck don’t you do a hour blog of dating insights? You are way to specific and amazing at this topic to not spread it more. So many of us need high conscious dating material like this. 

thanks a lot for this insight. I didn’t know about the coy thing because to me I never want to force or manipulate people so I never tried to cross that boundary, especially now as days. 

I shot a 3 hour video on How To Get Laid - Part 1. I just haven't released it yet.

;)

But this stuff is sorta below me. Not to toot my own horn, but it's sort of like you're asking Albert Einstein to tell you how to get laid when he could tell you about cosmic physics. But you are too depserate to care about cosmic physics, you just want pussy like the thirsty dog that you are ;)

@Leo Gura Awesome! Lol I totally understand. Call me bias, but I think the community struggles with practical stuff more because you kinda maxed out non duality. Really all there is to learn is.. acquire the psychedelics and read the books. It’s very repetitive. 

I find your insights on practical daily life so useful and profound. Biased cause I’m a 22 male in need of that stuff obviously. 

1 minute ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

I find your insights on practical daily life so useful and profound.

I know, I know. Sigh...

Is promiscuous sexual behaviour good for society or even mankind?

Not only are the ladies not taken care of long term, both also may contract sexual diseases and also lose valuable life juices themselves.

Plus all the bad habits that goes with clubbing such as drinking alcohol, lack of sleep and eating unhealthy food are extremely bad for health.

1 hour ago, hyruga said:

Is promiscuous sexual behaviour good for society or even mankind?

I don't recommend much of it. Date to build up skills and get a girlfriend.

One night stands are not quality sex anyway. You will have way better sex with a girlfriend. I also don't recommend keeping harems.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I shot a 3 hour video on How To Get Laid - Part 1. I just haven't released it yet.

;)

But this stuff is sorta below me. Not to toot my own horn, but it's sort of like you're asking Albert Einstein to tell you how to get laid when he could tell you about cosmic physics. But you are too depserate to care about cosmic physics, you just want pussy like the thirsty dog that you are ;)

Pleaseeee release this ahhaaah

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Push-pull is an important dynamic to learn. Stuff like telling her, "I hate you." and then kissing her. You need to be illogical to scramble her defenses.

Some people both men and women can have low tolorance when it comes with jokes. They juste take everything serious. For example saying you hate her or telling her she sucks at cooking.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

;)

Now you're the one playing coy here. I hate you and you're totally not gonna release that video today. Haha just kidding, you're okay.

The master doesn't call you names >>LSJMYdpX4Cw<<

@Leo Gura SOOOOO COOOOOOL! When do you plan to release it, cannot wait for it!!!!!

Thank you so much Leo!!