dflores321

Any Pick Up / Dating Success Stories

52 posts in this topic

Anyone have success stories for getting better with women? 

Its gonna some time before I begin my dating journey but looking for inspiration.

" We all need Samadhi to lean on."

-The Buddha

Posted (edited)

I think that if you're gonna embark on this journey it's the many, many, not-success stories one has to become friends with... to the point that they become inspirational.

Edited by caveman

@dflores321 I do, use to be extremely bad with women and was destined for a life of celibacy and loneliness until one day I said enough was enough and went out pretty much everyday until I turned it all around. Took along time, Im actually writing a free ebook about the journey will link you too it when done. Seems harder now than ever because of all the toxicity and confusion around this topic. When I was younger all you had was RSD to fall too. 

4 hours ago, Globalcollective said:

When I was younger all you had was RSD to fall too.

What more did you need?

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

What more did you need?

Well, RSD is flashy game for extroverts in night clubs and bars. Their daygame material is cringey and uncalibrated (maybe it works in the US, I don't know, but I seriously doubt it). Luckily a few years later there were some guys in Europe coming up with daygame for introverts, and it was a million times better than anything I've seen from RSD. I'm talking about game for introverts. For extroverts and night game RSD is good.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

@Gili Trawangan I am an introvert and so is Owen.

The principles of game are the same.

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Gili Trawangan I am an introvert and so is Owen.

The principles of game are the same.

@Leo Gura Sure, the principles are the same, but I'm talking about outer game, which is most of what people tune in to RSD for. And it's totally for extroverts, Owen games like an extrovert, everything is high energy and loud.

What I'm talking about is outer game geared towards introverts, with low energy. Approaching a girl on the street, talking to her for 10 minutes, getting her details, and within a few days or a week having her in your bed without ever having to raise your voice or having to do any flashy moves. It looks entirely different and feels completely different. Plus it's more authentic to an introvert.

If you watch an RSD video as an introvert, what comes to mind is "wow, do I have to do all of this flashy shit to get laid?". Of course the answer is no, but you wouldn't know by watching them.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

I recommend you first focus on trauma, if you have any, otherwise you will just self sabotage.

My journal on self-actualization, relationships and dating:

Pickup Express Journal

@Leo Gura have you ever seen any rsd instructors game in person? 

-The Buddha

1 hour ago, Gili Trawangan said:

What I'm talking about is outer game geared towards introverts, with low energy. Approaching a girl on the street, talking to her for 10 minutes, getting her details, and within a few days or a week having her in your bed without ever having to raise your voice or having to do any flashy moves. It looks entirely different and feels completely different. Plus it's more authentic to an introvert.

You don't need to do any flashy game. The "friendly chill method" has been part of RSD game from the beginning. Owen just leads with the flashy stuff because it sells seats. In practice most game is not flashy at all. But that doesn't sell.

46 minutes ago, dflores321 said:

@Leo Gura have you ever seen any rsd instructors game in person? 

I've basically seen every one of them game in person. I've casually winged with some of them.

I've winged with so many different guys from all over the place. Some great, some terrible, and all in between.

@dflores321  You could rub off some vibe from Patrice Oneal. Love that guy and he has a nice attitude about dating. Sligtly off point but enjoy.

Certified lazy skeptic and armchair philosopher

@ConsciousOwl10 lol yes, why do you think self help teachers exist at all? 

-The Buddha

@Leo Gura What do you think of John Anthony lifestyle game? I know people say he is rapist and treats girls not good but that is your choice. You can attract girls without raping them or treating them badly once they are hooked to you.

So what i am asking is how was his attraction game? Is it worth it to learn from him? He claims his products allow people to skyrocket results in little time 

Edited by Karmadhi

20 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

@Leo Gura What do you think of John Anthony lifestyle game? I know people say he is rapist and treats girls not good but that is your choice. You can attract girls without raping them or treating them badly once they are hooked to you.

So what i am asking is how was his attraction game? Is it worth it to learn from him? He claims his products allow people to skyrocket results in little time 

People say the gay is legit. But there is one think that i just cannot agree with him, is that sometimes he ask the girl wheter she wants him to kiss her. In my opinion thats very cringy..

30 minutes ago, kras said:

there is one think that i just cannot agree with him, is that sometimes he ask the girl wheter she wants him to kiss her. In my opinion thats very cringy..

you ever tried it? anyone can have opinions. Field test it and then you can judge ?

Old-shool mystery method quote : 

" try to get her to kiss you by saying, “Would you like to kiss me?” This question is fool-proof: If she says, “yes,” you get a kiss . If she says, “maybe,” you can say, “let’s find out,” and go in for a kiss. If she says, “no,” then you can deflect and say that you weren’t asking for one ." 

Edited by mmKay

Certified lazy skeptic and armchair philosopher

17 minutes ago, mmKay said:

you ever tried it? anyone can have opinions. Field test it and then you can judge ?

Old-shool mystery method quote : 

" try to get her to kiss you by saying, “Would you like to kiss me?” This question is fool-proof: If she says, “yes,” you get a kiss . If she says, “maybe,” you can say, “let’s find out,” and go in for a kiss. If she says, “no,” then you can deflect and say that you weren’t asking for one ." 

I have never tried asking, i just go for the kiss. I have female friends who say that they get turned off when some guy ask them.

@Leo Gura oh wow! Which one would you say has the best game?

I know not Luke lol. 

-The Buddha

10 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

I've seen him game in-person.

He definitely gets results, but he is a dysfunctional, sociopathic rapist and so I cannot recommend him. He also games a lot while drunk. And the thing is, if you drink every night, you don't need game techniques. Being drunk IS the technique.

I'm sure you can learn valuable things from him, but I cannot in good conscience endorse his methods because they are sociopathic.