yangmilun

How you guys have business with people who is lower state of conciousness?

20 posts in this topic

My answer is respecting their ego and experiencing the beauty of what their ego enjoys. 

I was so confused that if I understand the people who is in monkey mind, what is next? Should I tell them wake up? or i'll be monkey with them?

The answer that i found from others, (or that just my university), is "improve myself, leave them alone." But I don't think that is enough. I need business.

When I do business, I feel bad when I talk with dark person. and it always bring me down. My "down" brings them down more. shit brings more shit.

I can see many people who have higher conciousness state AND they can easily talk with people I don't really like. (Oh I know sometimes is my problem:D)

But seriously, I really can see some people they have great life is not becoz they don't have ability to feel other's dark stuff, and too lucky to keep away from shit,

instead, higher conciousness people always show me a nice communication with those strong ego people, and make it into their style with joy, with love and smart.

How do they do that? :(Should I be perfect so that I can make that happen too? 

I can't be perfect all the time, I don't have psychodelics in my hometown, I cannot finish 400 Leo's videos plus practice. 

I enjoy a normal me now.

I have this question all the time: "now I have god perspective to see you are in lower conciousness, why there is nothing I can do?

My answer is respecting their ego and experiencing the beauty of what their ego enjoys. happy me, happy them.

Any better solutions? (Sorry for bullshiting a lot)

Edited by yangmilun

I think your current answer is a good one

I think hanging out with lower consciousness people is a similar dynamic to having a pet, like a cat. Why have a pet cat if it is lower consciousness than you? Because there are still aspects of it you can enjoy.

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

10 minutes ago, Osaid said:

I think your current answer is a good one

I think hanging out with lower consciousness people is a similar dynamic to having a pet, like a cat. Why have a pet cat if it is lower consciousness than you? Because there are still aspects of it you can enjoy.

nice one! The answer brings me a lot. 

When people mad? I know my emotion when pet get mad.:D

Edited by yangmilun

7 minutes ago, yangmilun said:

When people mad? I know my emotion when pet get mad.

When people get mad they will probably try to harm you somehow, so the goal is to prevent harm, whether it is physical or mental. You can do this by distancing yourself from them or somehow reducing their anger.

If a cat is angry at you, they're probably too low consciousness to understand any form of communication, unless you're good at communicating with cats. In that situation, best to get away from it. A similar situation can happen with actual people.

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

What business are you in?

I was frustrated with it as well but now I am trying a solution in aligning my business to a more conscious target audience. Testing it out right now in the fields how

Edited by Hello from Russia

11 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

What business are you in?

I was frustrated with it as well but now I am trying a solution in aligning my business to a more conscious target audience. Testing it out right now in the fields how

Design communication. for those companies that people wish have better looking and influence of their product or serivce. We will meet all state of people, sometimes I feel just like you, only searching the target that comfortable with me. 

But its not working for me,

1. it's hard to find more conscious audience.

2. couscious is not stable when you find good audience.

3. good business needs to face different state of conscious people.

The knowledge of different level of consciousness doesn't mean limitation of our life. 

@yangmilun Damn, It sounds like we do similar things for a living, I am a designer too. What industry are you helping with? 

I used to work with startups mainly but now I am moving towards some more "conscious" businesses such as Yoga and Meditation centers/retreats

Edited by Hello from Russia

1 hour ago, Hello from Russia said:

@yangmilun Damn, It sounds like we do similar things for a living, I am a designer too. What industry are you helping with? 

I used to work with startups mainly but now I am moving towards some more "conscious" businesses such as Yoga and Meditation centers/retreats

that's a good suggestion to me. I normally to choose the people randomly. lol. 

seriously you gave me a very nice direction.

13 hours ago, yangmilun said:

that's a good suggestion to me. I normally to choose the people randomly. lol. 

seriously you gave me a very nice direction.

That's your problem right there, then. And it is purely a marketing & self-branding problem

Rather kids than cats :) 

And don´t forget: nothing beats own example.

My ego is so weakened by so much meditation, that when I'm in a social environment I'm like a sponge and absorb everything.> The problem is, a tamed ego is not judgemental and may accept everything. This is bad on a spiritual level because of distractions.

6 hours ago, Rajneeshpuram said:

My ego is so weakened by so much meditation, that when I'm in a social environment I'm like a sponge and absorb everything.> The problem is, a tamed ego is not judgemental and may accept everything. This is bad on a spiritual level because of distractions.

also they will use their ego to bring you down. the ego's purpose is distracting mind from spiritual. 

meditation is a good stuff. "sponge and absorb everything" is just a short term to you. 

you may become more stronger like metal or even energy leader.

8 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

That's your problem right there, then. And it is purely a marketing & self-branding problem

yes, it is. just a start-up company.

On 1/9/2021 at 0:08 PM, yangmilun said:

My answer is respecting their ego and experiencing the beauty of what their ego enjoys. 

I was so confused that if I understand the people who is in monkey mind, what is next? Should I tell them wake up? or i'll be monkey with them?

The answer that i found from others, (or that just my university), is "improve myself, leave them alone." But I don't think that is enough. I need business.

When I do business, I feel bad when I talk with dark person. and it always bring me down. My "down" brings them down more. shit brings more shit.

I can see many people who have higher conciousness state AND they can easily talk with people I don't really like. (Oh I know sometimes is my problem:D)

But seriously, I really can see some people they have great life is not becoz they don't have ability to feel other's dark stuff, and too lucky to keep away from shit,

instead, higher conciousness people always show me a nice communication with those strong ego people, and make it into their style with joy, with love and smart.

How do they do that? :(Should I be perfect so that I can make that happen too? 

I can't be perfect all the time, I don't have psychodelics in my hometown, I cannot finish 400 Leo's videos plus practice. 

I enjoy a normal me now.

I have this question all the time: "now I have god perspective to see you are in lower conciousness, why there is nothing I can do?

My answer is respecting their ego and experiencing the beauty of what their ego enjoys. happy me, happy them.

Any better solutions? (Sorry for bullshiting a lot)

Try getting out of the mindset of seeing "them" as ego's.  Just people, like you, no higher no lower.  Same with Higher conscious and lower consciousness.

2 hours ago, Mu_ said:

Try getting out of the mindset of seeing "them" as ego's.  Just people, like you, no higher no lower.  Same with Higher conscious and lower consciousness.

the fear will come out that separate "me" and "them" especially doing business when I meet unknown people.

It's "I don't understand" rather than "I don't agree with it". its hard to do but i would like to try it. 

4 minutes ago, yangmilun said:

the fear will come out that separate "me" and "them" especially doing business when I meet unknown people.

It's "I don't understand" rather than "I don't agree with it". its hard to do but i would like to try it. 

What do you mean separate me and them?

1 minute ago, Mu_ said:

What do you mean separate me and them?

I mean in ego mode we are separated, in spiritual mode we are one, 

and when we are friend, its great chance to be "one". but in ego, in fear feeling, it's easy to separate in mind.

@yangmilun There are 100% ways to cope with these "unconscious guys" as you label them, but why do it at all? If you can choose people that match your vibrational frequency better. Imo, coping like this is recipe for way less fulfillment, unless you conscious do it

13 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

@yangmilun There are 100% ways to cope with these "unconscious guys" as you label them, but why do it at all? If you can choose people that match your vibrational frequency better. Imo, coping like this is recipe for way less fulfillment, unless you conscious do it

inspried a lot. 

I do waste money when I have unlike client. Money is only purpose coz I disappoint this world that I don't think I could find the person match my channel, i mean vibrational frequency. 

Yoga, or other business area that is aligning your channel, what I feel is tiny possible, just because I do not have enough experiences and it doesn't mean I disagree with you. 

Education, present moment, age, identity, communication, fear, relationship, trust, lots and lots reality stuff that make me to wonder your suggestion is just a hope or lucky thing, it's not even working.

I really wish you could tell me I am wrong coz comfortable and relax and excited when I do business is needed that you mention all of this is what I want. 

Edited by yangmilun