Suis-Moi

Allah wants us to disagree because the whole reality is full of zulm

8 posts in this topic

Allah wants us to disagree. Because the whole Reality is full of zulm (arabic.: oppression, darkness, tyranny) (as we know from the hadiths of salAllahu-alayhi-wa-sallam) and when Mahdi (alayhi salam, may Allah accelerate his arrival) comes, then victory will come, then all Reality will be filled with justice as it is filled with zulm today. Today it is filled with zulm. But the origins of this Zulm are not because some ruler or some mayor of the city is a criminal, but because Reality itself is organized as a Zulm and a challenge - to blow it up - on a metaphysical level - before it is blown up on political level. If you blow it up right away at the political level, but don't blow it up at the metaphysical level, then Reality will return and beat your face.

Metaphysical tyranny, whilst moral or ethical tyranny is just peripheral consequences of the main cause.

The idea that Reality is apriori good comes from deep hypnosis that reality itself puts on us. It is clear that reality is organised as Metaphysical tyranny. 

This is what all radical political islam is all about. It is a metaphysical phenomenon. And it clearly differentiates between Creator and Reality (Creation). I can keep going, but instead of useless bunch of text, the first paragraph is fully shows you the point.

It is full of Zulm, but it also full of opposite of Zulm, and everything in between, mate, Just take a look

Edited by Hello from Russia

Mahdi = Shia

Anyway, I don't understand the point of what you said. Why did Allah create reality as a challenge? Why not just a utopia/paradise instead ?

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Yeah very well know what zulm is and I also know history a bit. 

Gotta great to be christian in those times. So much love and kindness. 

For this stuff you get triggered not for "patriarchy" lol. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

The 60% Muslims choose to ignore of the Quran, Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim and Sunnah are full of Muhammad's selfish desires and the other 40% which all Muslims seem to hold onto is taken from previous religions. If you really wish to uncover what reality is like, i'd stop wasting my time with this garbage.  

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

~ https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute ~

Not a fan of the Quran. It’s best avoided in favor of more enlightened teachings. 

Edited by Bodhitree

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna