Grapevine

What exactly are DMT entities?

66 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Imagine if you were playing a video game like Mario Bros and you believed you only had 1 life vs playing the game knowing that you can play it as many times as you want. What would that change? It wouldn't change Mario's world. But it would change how you play the game. All the sudden, Mario dying is not a problem.

See, when I die, I will just reincarnate as something else. I know that but you don't. That's the difference.

@Leo Gura Wouldn't it be dreadful though if you are reincarnated as a traumatized orphan or someone with an agonizing life-long disease and let's say you have no access to psychedelics. Sure it is all good and perfect from God's POV but once reincarnated you are unaware of that. The thing about living out a regular/unconscience human life is how intimately connected you are to it, for most people it is not a light stroll through the park. Why is the knowledge that you can get reincarnated comforting for you?

@Vrubel

2 hours ago, Vrubel said:

Wouldn't it be dreadful though if you are reincarnated as a traumatized orphan or someone with an agonizing life-long disease and let's say you have no access to psychedelics

to access to psychedelics or without it, the agonising life-long disease is still there.

if you get it at 20, you still have to live with it 40-60 years (if it doesn't affect your lifetime).

3 hours ago, Grapevine said:

yes, and enlightement will not help me find a financial stability and find a beautifull girl that loves me.

Indeed it won't.

What it will do is show you how deluded you are to chase after those things.

You are confusing spirituality with an activity of serving the ego's survival. Spirituality is the opposite of that.

Your mindset is: "Why should I do spirituality? What's in it for me?"

To which the answer is: "Spirituality will fucking kill you. There's nothing in it for the ego. If you want to keep being an ego stay as far away from spirituality as possible."

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura What about suffering, Leo? Yes, maybe we can transcend death/fear, but what about physical pain? Can you be happy with a toothache? Or will you go to the dentist?

Also, even more interesting, what if these DMT entities have the answers to your health issues?

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

4 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

@Leo Gura What about suffering, Leo? Yes, maybe we can transcend death/fear, but what about physical pain? Can you be happy with a toothache? Or will you go to the dentist?

Also, even more interesting, what if these DMT entities have the answers to your health issues?

Spirituality is the best solution to suffering.

If you have a toothache you go to the dentist. Material problems should be solved at their proper material level. When your child is hungry, you don't pray to God, you go cook your child breakfast.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Spirituality is the best solution to suffering.

If you have a toothache you go to the dentist. Material problems should be solved at their proper material level. When your child is hungry, you don't pray to God, you go cook your child breakfast.

I understand realistic limitations, but I also believe in miracles. I thought you believed in them too.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

2 minutes ago, Yamak9889 said:

@Leo Gura What would u like to see a future biomedical engineer invent to support non-duality?

Find the gene(s) responsible for openmindedness.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

What is openmindedness "made of"?

Because it could actually be possible. If it's for example a mixture between lack of fear, curiosity and intelligence, we could actually create people who are more openminded. Question is "will it comply with the law?" and I'm afraid I know the answer to that one

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You are the miracle.

Duh.

I know I don't need to lecture you on how reality is all interconnected, but I feel you're dismissing something here, which may be useful for you. During my retreat three months ago, I was able to cure my back pain without any medications, just simply through body awareness at a higher level of consciousness. Maybe you can do the same through channelling? Maybe your health issues can be easily solved in another dimension? I can't say what's possible regarding entities from other dimensions because I haven't encountered any so far, but I am sure they might have some interesting insights for us, from what I have read and understand. I realize that that's a human-centric bias, but what isn't biased? If you don't take the human-centric pov, then what pov do you subscribe to? The answer is it doesn't matter! Cuz it's still a biased pov. And therefore, there's no point in trying to avoid biases. There's no self to be biased in the first place.

Edited by Gesundheit

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

To which the answer is: "Spirituality will fucking kill you. There's nothing in it for the ego. If you want to keep being an ego stay as far away from spirituality as possible."

I personally think that is inaccurate. It makes the ego nice and tasty for god to eat. It matures it as well making a healthy ego (but not always). There is plenty there for the ego if the ego develops a taste for selflessness, like a fine wine one would of spat out when they were a child. 

Edited by Lyubov

It looks like a regression to lower levels of consciusness (magic stage).

On 1/9/2021 at 7:16 AM, Tim R said:

Some people say they're archetypes, what do you think about that? Why should DMT open the doorway to a realm inhabited by other entities? 

DMT opens the doorway via chemical reaction (chemicals are the very nature of everything) so it makes sense for a chemical reaction to be a window to other realms (btw this is my own theory i havent heard anyone else use this type of explantion but to me it makes sense)  kinda like how we communicate via language . radio signals but since we are chemicals it makes sense that whoever made chemicals to begin with would communicate via chemicals and DMT is that.  the door 

LEo wut You think of this 

22 hours ago, Grapevine said:

@Leo Gura any lead to understand these things?

you made it to Godhead, but what about the other 'corners' of reality that are more complex?

how does exactly DMT work, does it teleport your conciouness in their realm?

any resources to understand these things?

why limit it only to Godhead?

have you read antipodes of the mind ? by the world expert on DMT .. everything is explained in it. 

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

God is imagining itself, so it can imagine itself however it wants.

If God imagines itself as 434, then that's how it will be.

See?

It's pure relatively. It has no ground.

Literally God has an infinite number of different self-expressions -- which is what consitutes "reality". God can express itself as a rabbit or as Hitler or as a DMT entity or as you!

so god is everything ... why not just say that lol i came to that realization along time ago that god is you,me its everything why make it complicated and confusing to people but i guess saying that god is everything can also confuse people lol fml

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'll look into it. Although I think it's only psychology and sociology.

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

God is imagining itself, so it can imagine itself however it wants.

If God imagines itself as 434, then that's how it will be.

See?

It's pure relatively. It has no ground.

Literally God has an infinite number of different self-expressions -- which is what consitutes "reality". God can express itself as a rabbit or as Hitler or as a DMT entity or as you!

true story... even though it's harder as I thought to believe I can do it.. even If i know it's possible..

That's why I'm losing my mind here cause I know it's possible but I still can't do it.... and I'll alway remember this scene from spiderman where he is trying to web... how this fucking stupid things happens??!!!

Maybe I will succeed it when I will be ready...  It wouldn't have been nice to totaly lose my mind by fast radical changes anyway,,,

Edited by Star

Besides Sadhhguru said it...when he was talking about kundalini, that those kind of changes must happen gradually otherwise you are at risk of losing your mind... 

And I know what he means cause my first realisation.. that I'm not who I  think I'm and the world is not what I think it is, it is was really sudden.. BOOM!!!  In my face!

It was such a sock that I thought I would never be able to act like a normal human again in life.... thank God... most of the time I manage to control it and play my role as human being.

When I called my mom and start crying cause that's what hurt me the most... the realisation that she is not actually my mom... she thought I lost my fucking mind..... 

That was two years ago... but I haven't lost my mind I'm stronger than ever...

And now when I'm talking to my mom about all those things... she is making fun of me and we are laughing together... 

Last time when I started again telling her that I know better and that she should believe me... (that if she wants to see any changes in her life she should completely change her self and the way she sees things)... she answered me... " I don't wanna believe you cause I'm afraid you will take me in space with you"... she was joking of course and we were laughing so much... (I'm still laughing right now). 

Other times she tells me "shut up with those shit, I'm not that kind of person.. keep it to yourself, I don't wanna know about it"

Edited by Star