Grapevine

What exactly are DMT entities?

66 posts in this topic

What's the big picture of this world? Like how are the Universes( their Universe/ours) intertwined? Can you travel to their Universe without DMT?

Are they even real or creations of my subconcious mind? (Terence Mckenna said that they are real 100%.)

Are they like the moderators of this world?

Where do they live?

Can they die?

What are they made of?

Can you become one after you die?

Are they the Angels from the BIble?(since the Bible describes them as entities with many eyes and whatnot, and they say that DMT entities look like that too)

Are they malevolent or benevolent?

Can they deceive you?

Can they come in this world?Can you bring one of them here?

Can they have sex (with themselves and us) ?

How do they reproduce(if they die).

Are they more advanced than humans?

Do they live in their own society/tribe?

Are there entities that are beyond this?

Do they have an ego and can they awaken to God?

Does time exist for them?

Can they have their own psychedelics?

If they do, and take them, would they trip humans or something more advanced?

Do they have a brain, heart, circulatory system? what's their anatomy?

Reality can have an infinite number of conscious beings at infinite dimensions and scales of consciousness.

Just like an ant cannot fathom what it is like to be human. A human cannot fathom what it is like to be a higher being. A higher being would operate in ways that are so advanced your mind cannot even think it or imagine it. It's not just a matter of being smarter or having a bigger brain. It's about entirely new ways so existing. Imagine existing in 10 dimensions rather than 3D. Imagine existing without even having a body.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Reality can have an infinite number of conscious beings at infinite dimensions and scales of consciousness.

Just like an ant cannot fathom what it is like to be human. A human cannot fathom what it is like to be a higher being. A higher being would operate in ways that are so advanced your mind cannot even think it or imagine it. It's not just a matter of being smarter or having a bigger brain. It's about entirely new ways so existing. Imagine existing in 10 dimensions rather than 3D. You can't!

Some people say they're archetypes, what do you think about that? Why should DMT open the doorway to a realm inhabited by other entities? 

Edited by Tim R

16 minutes ago, Tim R said:

Some people say they're archetypes, what do you think about that?

I don't find any import in archetypes. It's some shit Jung popularized and it holds no special significance. Consciousness is so infinite it is not limited to any human-conceived archetypes. This notion of archetypes is so limited and human-centric.

Imagine an infinite number of archetypes until the notion loses all meaning.

Why should DMT open the doorway to a realm inhabited by other entities? 

Who the fuck knows? Why not?

Why should farting produce a sound? Why anything?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Why should farting produce a sound?

Good point-_-

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This notion of archetypes is so limited and human-centric.

What about the notion of God? Why the double standard?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Who the fuck knows?

But you said that we're God and we can reach the Godhead with 5-MEO-DMT.

Once you're in the Godhead you're omniscient right?

What's the point of doing this Enlightenment work if you don't understand reality?

@Grapevine Total Omniscience = Total Not-knowing = Total Being = Total Omnipresence.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

8 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

What about the notion of God? Why the double standard?

there is no notion, it's just a pointer.
but if it's just a pointer then why 7 hours of content to explain God.

so fair point.

@Leo Gurawhy can't we do the same for DMT entities?

3 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Total Omniscience = Total Not-knowing

no, firstly total omniscience is a pleonasm as omniscience is already total.

secondly omniscience= knowing everything, not 'not knowing'.

that's literally the definition of it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omniscience

yet Leo said that he was omniscient, and he knew enough to talk about God for like 10 hours.

so your point doesn't make much sense and it contradicts with what Leo has been doing.

1 minute ago, Grapevine said:

no, firstly total omniscience is a pleonasm as omniscience is already total.

Sorry 'bout that lol.

2 minutes ago, Grapevine said:

secondly omniscience= knowing everything, not 'not knowing'.

that's literally the definition of it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omniscience

yet Leo said that he was omniscient, and he knew enough to talk about God for like 10 hours.

so your point doesn't make much sense and it contradicts with what Leo has been doing.

It goes full-circle.

19 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

It goes full-circle.

so your point doesn't make full sense m8.

if he went to know nothing then there were no videous about God.

Yet there are, and he knows what non-duality is like.

My question is why can't we do the same about DMT entities and other realms that are beyong?

@Grapevine I agree with your original post, that's why I posed that question to Leo. It seems Leo is not interested in understanding how other beings and realms work, and I don't personally think there's anything wrong about that. It's just that he used the notion of human-centrism to support his position, when it seems to me his position is also human-centric and focused on outcomes. So that's where I spotted one double standard. The other double standard is that Leo advocates understanding God in the biggest picture possible, but it seems he's not interested in anything less than that, even though it's also God. So that's the second double standard. Make what you will of them.

The point I made but did not make sense to you, I can't really do much about it. You have to become aware of how your mind is creating distinctions. Contemplate the question: What is knowledge?

@Leo Gura Crazy man. That's like our limitation to perceive a limited number of frequencies, when there are infinite amounts.

@Gesundheit but my question is, if we can understand outer beings from other Universe maybe we can implement certain insights, like new technology, new way of looking at things, understanding how our bodies work on a deeper level, seeing things in multiposition, idk.

It seems that the big picture is lacking, I asked a lot of question and nobody has a clue..

and there is no lead either.

e987bd99a1147829fced6aa32cfffb9a.jpg

and I thought that this work is about undestanding reality, since DMT entities are part of it, why not?

why dismiss them like this?

Edited by Grapevine
im idiot i can't spell

@Grapevine Technically, you're correct, and I agree, even though I'm not particularly interested in that sort of thing.

@Leo Gura any lead to understand these things?

you made it to Godhead, but what about the other 'corners' of reality that are more complex?

how does exactly DMT work, does it teleport your conciouness in their realm?

any resources to understand these things?

why limit it only to Godhead?

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't find any import in archetypes. It's some shit Jung popularized and it holds no special significance. Consciousness is so infinite it is not limited to any human-conceived archetypes. This notion of archetypes is so limited and human-centric.

I don't find any import in emotional human connection. It's just some shit humans popularized and it holds no special significance. This notion of human emotional connection is so limited and human-centric.

@AtheisticNonduality bruh maybe DMT entities have emotions too.

Maybe reality is not about ideas, as much as it is about emotions.

I think that we are here on this planet to vibe together , to love, and to have a good time.

At least that's the gist I got from my last trip.

Here's a channel all about machine elves https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM_-69pwiy8VGNB6kobm9Mw/videos

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho