Lyubov

Trump permanently suspended from Twitter

144 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, JayySur said:

They should honestly have an indoor inauguration with only a few dozen people (including media) and have it broadcast live. Not only for security reasons, but also because of the pandemic. I think we’ve seen enough large crowds from Trump’s rallies and the Capitol riot at this point...

I'm calling it. . .

Trumpists are going to point out Biden's significantly small inauguration size as proof that he doesn't have enough support to win the election fairly.

2 hours ago, Forestluv said:

Trump just tried to evade the twitter ban by using his campaign twitter account and that got banned as well. ? 

And then Trump tries tweet through one of his campaign director’s account and that got banned as well. Trump is going through twitter withdrawal  ? ? 

Beautiful :D

The weasel is cornered.

He's gonna end up as deplatformed as Alex Jones. This is actually very important because otherwise Trump would have used all these social media accounts to troll and agitate over the next 4 years. Now he can't. It's crucial that Trump not be given access to mainstream media platforms to start a new movement.

Of course he will probably try to start his own media company.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I can't imagine a president being deplatformed. 

Looks like we're in  an apocalyptic dream. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

5 minutes ago, hamedsf said:

actually I see how much you support free speech. 

This is not the hill you want to die on regarding free speech...

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course he will probably try to start his own media company.

That would create a bubble so incredibly shielded from the world, it's gonna be a last resort for those who believe Trump to be their president no matter what. A place where MAGA can flourish and either become no threat at all because it's more or less underground or a real threat - in the sense that they could attempt to infiltrate/undermine existing structures. They'd become radicalized if they aren't already.

Well whatever company he makes will mostly be propped up by his family as his mental health deteroriates. It will enjoy some initial successes before fizzling out like his other businesses.

I think he will slowly lose some supporters, especially as he doesn't really provide people with much value. There is a large power vacuum within this country like youve not seen before, but I think Biden will fill it to some capacity relatively quickly. 

After this week Trump will behave less and less energetically because the events will gnaw at him. The trump family will be propping a zombie if a business gets formed and he manages to weasal his way out of his legal problems / debts.

1 hour ago, hamedsf said:

actually I see how much you support free speech. 

FM83846_full_1_465x705.jpg 

10 hours ago, intotheblack said:

Just shows how much power social media giants have...  being able to shut up the president lol 

I don't even try to debate people on the left because they think Twitter of Facebook for that matter have to right to ban anyone they want. They claim that these companies are private and they have the right to take any action they want. That can't be further from the truth; Twitter and Facebook are monopolies. They are buying politicians to gain power and influnce.

On the other had, I've read books written by George Orwell, Albert Camus and Fyodor Dostoevsky where they explicitly point out that people who try to crack down on free speech and freedom in general are always a threath to liberty.

Those on the left are naive people. I hate to say this but they don't think clearly. They might be bright and intelligent but certainly they lack wisdom. It's not an attack but an objective fact.

The history is cyclical. It repeats itself. I won't take long until we'll end up tortured or, in a concentration camp. If you actually look back, you see how many problems humanty had to confront. How much evil has been playing out. This isn't imaginary stuff. It happened. It's real.

Don't forget: liberty is fragile. It can be taken away. We're on the path to lose it.

I can't fathom why so many people voted for Bided. Just because they hate Trump? I don't know. What I do know is that hate shouldn't be a factor when it comes to voting. You vote for those who love and protect your liberties, despite their flaws. We're simply human, meaning that we are flawed creatures.

I do believe that the West will no longer have freedom in the future. It's a fact. It will happen. If you think otherwise, you're deluded.

I'm not ideological here. You can study the work of Albert Camus for example or books about communism and what communism did to hummanty.

My parents lived under it.

Me on the road less traveled.

1 minute ago, The Don said:

I'm not ideological here

Thats where youre wrong, kiddo.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 minute ago, Rilles said:

Thats where youre wrong, kiddo.

All I want for you is to have the right to say what you want and not be censored for it.

If you tell a lie, other people can debunk it.

6 minutes ago, The Don said:

All I want for you is to have the right to say what you want and not be censored for it.

Free speech is great when the internal social control of the population is at a high level, but when you have people storming the Capitol because of what the president tweets some restrictions are in order.

Notice how you can say these things freely btw. This is not 1984, you dont get banned out of the blue. Alex Jones for example caused a pizza place to almost be shot up by a crazy person and he had been in the public arena for 20 years until he got banned. Trump has been ranting for 4 years and nothing has been done, this was the tipping point.

Edited by Rilles

12 minutes ago, The Don said:

I don't even try to debate people on the left because they think Twitter of Facebook for that matter have to right to ban anyone they want. They claim that these companies are private and they have the right to take any action they want. That can't be further from the truth; Twitter and Facebook are monopolies. They are buying politicians to gain power and influnce.

On the other had, I've read books written by George Orwell, Albert Camus and Fyodor Dostoevsky where they explicitly point out that people who try to crack down on free speech and freedom in general are always a threath to liberty.

Those on the left are naive people. I hate to say this but they don't think clearly. They might be bright and intelligent but certainly they lack wisdom. It's not an attack but an objective fact.

The history is cyclical. It repeats itself. I won't take long until we'll end up tortured or, in a concentration camp. If you actually look back, you see how many problems humanty had to confront. How much evil has been playing out. This isn't imaginary stuff. It happened. It's real.

Don't forget: liberty is fragile. It can be taken away. We're on the path to lose it.

I can't fathom why so many people voted for Bided. Just because they hate Trump? I don't know. What I do know is that hate shouldn't be a factor when it comes to voting. You vote for those who love and protect your liberties, despite their flaws. We're simply human, meaning that we are flawed creatures.

I do believe that the West will no longer have freedom in the future. It's a fact. It will happen. If you think otherwise, you're deluded.

I'm not ideological here. You can study the work of Albert Camus for example or books about communism and what communism did to hummanty.

My parents lived under it.

A main course of black and white with a sprinkle of platitude, great as always -_-

9 minutes ago, The Don said:

But do you want people to die in the process?

Edited by Carl-Richard

3 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Notice how you can say these things freely btw. This is not 1984, you dont get banned out of the blue. Alex Jones for example caused a pizza place to almost be shot up by a crazy person and he had been in the public arena for 20 years until he got banned.

That's really sad.

With that being said, you don't crack down on God-given rights. You never touch the concept of liberty if you want to live in a free society.

What you must do instead is punish people like that crazy person who wanted to shoot people. That's why we have laws and prisons.

You can't blame liberty for what Alex Jones is doing or any crazy person for that matter.

@The Don

13 minutes ago, The Don said:

A woman was shot and died before others were able to debunk it. Your view of reality is simplistic and self-serving.

4 minutes ago, The Don said:

With that being said, you don't crack down on God-given rights. You never touch the concept of liberty if you want to live in a free society.

o.O

17 minutes ago, The Don said:

I'm not ideological here.

LoathsomeAccomplishedGiraffe-max-1mb.gif

8 minutes ago, The Don said:

That's really sad.

What you must do instead is punish people like that crazy person who wanted to shoot people. That's why we have laws and prisons.

You can't blame liberty for what Alex Jones is doing or any crazy person for that matter.

Nobody has cracked down on your liberty. You can still find Alex Jones on his website if you want to. 

Yes you can blame him, if I say "Lets storm the ***building tonight" and 20 people go and do it then thats on me. Even if you dont say explicit things you still have a responsibility for how people react to your material. Alex Jones could have said "Now, dont go out and be rash, this is just information, youre responsible for your actions" Has he ever said that? No.

Liberty is not so black and white, is it my liberty to stand in a public space and hand out flyers about how youre a jackass? According to you that should be my liberty. It doesnt feel so good though does it?

Edited by Rilles

Yayyyyyyy!

tenor.gif

Edited by ajai