Lyubov

Trump permanently suspended from Twitter

144 posts in this topic

Just shows how much power social media giants have...  being able to shut up the president lol 

I hope that this marks a beginning to reforming social media. Simply suspending him from there isn’t enough. I also hope that we’re ready to face the consequences that this will provoke. I have faith that we will be; that the COVID pandemic has been preparing us to overcome these unprecedented challenges. 

15 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

Just shows how much power social media giants have...  being able to shut up the president lol 

If Trump created an account here, he'd get banned. It's a private platform.

5 minutes ago, JayySur said:

I hope that this marks a beginning to reforming social media. 

It's definitely a step in the right direction.

5 minutes ago, Frylock said:

If Trump created an account here, he'd get banned. It's a private platform.

Trump on actualized forum.. now that would be amuzing :)  

Finally

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

he should have been banned long ago,  ever since he tweeted ‘when the looting starts, the shooting starts’ and numerous other tweets.  
why is he just getting blocked now, and many of his people turning against him?  because his presidency is at the end of the road and people can’t be bothered defending him anymore? 

2 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

106821755-1610148727047-trump_suspended.

23cd7c9a0d8b9493b1054a9fe51292e8.gif

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Apple announces they will pull parler if they don't devise a moderation plan within 24 hrs. 

Removal from office requires a 2/3 senate vote, yet disqualification from future office may only require a simple majority vote. There are two previous precedents in which a federal official was not removed because there weren’t 2/3 vote, yet was disqualified based on a simple majority. 

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution-conan/article-2/section-4/judgment-removal-and-disqualification?fbclid=IwAR2BpfnhOk62ODkm85affJzWA4HM7Zn2DV-wUAnKGbfKH7Gg3ZX94syA_M4

1 hour ago, intotheblack said:

A6DF8C87-C055-4FD5-A1B5-B21F4EEFEE7C.jpeg

For those that don't know what this is referencing, this actually happened. In the late 80s/early 90s, Trump would regularly call in to banks, newspapers, and other medias posing as Donald Trump's publicist named 'John Barron', to brag about how great Donald Trump is. 

https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/audio-shows-trump-pretending-to-be-spokesman-685553731627

Trump's movement

Even though the song is about ending duality and returning to an infinite singularity of God, it's still a funny meme. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Trump just tried to evade the twitter ban by using his campaign twitter account and that got banned as well. ? 

And then Trump tries tweet through one of his campaign director’s account and that got banned as well. Trump is going through twitter withdrawal  ? ? 

1 hour ago, Extreme Z7 said:

Stand your ground, men. This ain't over.
https://blog.twitter.com/en_us/topics/company/2020/suspension.html

The threat of more violence from far-right supporters within the next few days and weeks is still very much real and could very likely get worse

They should honestly have an indoor inauguration with only a few dozen people (including media) and have it broadcast live. Not only for security reasons, but also because of the pandemic. I think we’ve seen enough large crowds from Trump’s rallies and the Capitol riot at this point...