StateOfMind

Why All Of This Drama?

38 posts in this topic

@StateOfMind Why you still feel as human. You haven't purified yourself that much... 

More surrender more acceptance. Actually. 

"Inner Being" yada yada Jed likes to speak about. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

21 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Who the fuck knows man? 

Yeah, exactly. 

The Truth is so profound, yet so simple that it fucks with the state of mind. Haha! (Sorry, I just had to)

Edited by xxxx

19 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@StateOfMind @StateOfMind

Who the fuck knows man? 

Yeah just wanted to make sure.

1 minute ago, xxxx said:

Yeah, exactly. 

This Truth is so profound, yet so simple that it fucks with the state of mind. Haha! (Sorry, I just had to)

Hemm exactly huh!

Lol i actually posted the same question on Quora (i don't know if i'm allowed to share the link or not) and i got so many different answers but i wasn't satisfied with any of them, so i thought maybe i could find some here.

4 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I know. 

Haha you know the second i saw "I know" i rushed up to re-read your answer more carefully, but i feel like i've been tricked :D:D

OMG i'm so desperate.

Desperate for what? 

You are Infinite Love that's Spiritual Enlightenment and now go dream ffs ya'all and philosophizing and all that #$&%

56 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Desperate for what?

I'm desperate for answers man, maybe because you'll had awakenings before and so when you read some shit like "God is knowing itself, through itself, by itself..." you just know what that means and you can make sense of it, but i can't (at lease not yet), because from my perspective God knows everything so it doesn't need to "know itself" or "make itself forget so it can experience life".

@StateOfMind

I have answered your question and am willing to participate in further dialog answering more quality questions, but it sounds as if you are saying you've not had an awakening whatsoever. If so, that is what needs to happen in you. Focus on fostering awakening and then answer these big questions Yourself.

3 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Desperate for what? 

You are Infinite Love that's Spiritual Enlightenment and now go dream ffs ya'all and philosophizing and all that #$&%

=

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@StateOfMind

Infinite can not know finite. 

Tada. 

You are not god, you live in god, I believe; for we are the mode to its perfection. But if you can live such to experience first hand perfection then reason needs not justify it. Also it can't given the nature of 'perfection', though presumably we are here back at the startingpoint regarding your question of imperfect perfection. Whereby i can not use English to help.

Would you be interested however, i could try another time.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

You can't make sense of it as quickly as you'd want to. I see you're a rational person but rationality has its limits and you've begun to reach them.

Try out some practices.

God has no superpowers in the 3D material dimension, he still needs to struggle to survive in a cold cruel world.

Let me put it like a story: God was busy doing things alone and as part of its 'natural process' to discover itself, its potential etc, a new thought occurred: "What if I was not One ?", "What if I was Many ?", it lead to more troubling thoughts: “What if I am not the only one?” and, “Am I alone?” and, “Are there others such as I?” and, “If there are others, how shall I find them?”.

You see when God has a thought, that thought is alive, a living being or an angel, lets call this being Lucifer. Lucifer drew a cloak made from the stuff of its own consciousness around itself that it might be made alone to separate itself from God and was able to have independent thoughts of its own and for the first time a being uttered the word "I".

Lets picture Lucifer's realm as 6th Density Unity consciousness. Lucifer multiplied, created more realms to explore but as part of its initial campaign to fully experience "What If i was Many?", he has to achieve maximum amount of separation from God so it created the "Veil of Unknowing". Again remember absolutely everything is a living thing and this Veil who lets just call: "The Adversary" was born. Its job is to never allow beings from knowing the truth about the ONE.

You asked if "God already knows", well God doesnt ! Free-will makes sure that the outcome is never known otherwise what would be the point.

Before incarnating in the 3rd Density, the soul goes through something called "The Shattering" this is when you realize you are losing the connection to the Unity Consciousness state and get absolutely ripped apart to the point that you are ready to murder the next person who pisses you off. This was necessary to have duality/polarity in our 3rd Density earth life. I mean its the opposite of Love, and we already come from Love so experience has to 'start' from hate and we make our way back to Love. Love makes the Adversary grow weaker ;)

And the drama plays out here on Earth but considering all of us who would frequent these forums, it is a possibility that we are light workers here to raise the consciousness of yourself and others just by being YOU. Sometime just being present at the right place is enough to let yourself be used as a vessel of light to affect everyone around you, Its your state of mind which is very important. The reason I mentioned all of us as "the Lightworkers" is because we tend to usually not able to fit in with the general crowd. In that sense its possible that we dont even need the 'human life', we already graduated long ago and like one thing i have read here and there that something fucked up real bad somewhere and it was traced back to earth and we; beings from 6 to 4th Density volunteered to go back in time to fix that disaster as everything in the universe is connected and one thing affects the other and has a ripple effect.

So if you consider yourself a lightworker/wanderer etc then it should answer your question of why you are here. On the other hand if you still consider yourself the regular folks then you choose to take a part in a movie and you are the actor and are playing with other actors because its FUN ;).

I wrote this post knowing that it will not really answer your question but it can be a starting point for me to understand where you are 'stuck'.

I have referenced the above story from this book that I recently read, its available for free online at www.zingdad.com

I have also attached the book, it is definitely a good read, and hopefully might even answer all your questions.

the_ascension_papers_book_1_-_zingdad.pdf

I give up.

it's like a cat trying to understand quantum mechanics...

so i will keep meditating and start experimenting with psychedelics, especially 5MEO DMT...

Thank you all for your time and effort...

We'll continue this conversation when i have a non-dual experience...

On 08/01/2021 at 4:35 PM, StateOfMind said:

Why don't i just exist as god/nothingness/consciousness/whatever and that's it.

Hahahahahahahaha.....

All stories and explanations are false.