StateOfMind

Why All Of This Drama?

38 posts in this topic

if i'm god, why do i feel like i'm just a human? and don't tell me that that's what your parents told you, because they're an illusion too right?.

Why don't i just exist as god/nothingness/consciousness/whatever and that's it. why do i have to meditate or watch some video to realize that? isn't god not bound by time? maybe what i'm asking is why does this illusion exist, and to realize that you have to go to some country and get fuked by a zen master to realize that! Why all this drama? i really wanna make sense of this but i can't. and i know that i can't make sense of this by thinking about it because thinking is just more dreaming... BUT WHY??? why the fuk is it this why and not another why?

(Please don't look at this as multiple questions, try to see the full picture of what i'm trying to ask).

(and if you're gonna answer this question by telling me that my senses aren't sharp enough or some bullshit like that. YOU'RE NOT GETTING THE POINT).

(and of course the question isn't really "If" i'm god, i'm not questioning that fact, i'm not newbie i've watched so many of @Leo Gura videos for many years so this enlightenment is not new to me).

Your very existence hinges on you not knowing what you really are. It’s that simple. God creates through trickery. It must trick itself into believing it is a finite limited being separate from the rest of reality, otherwise, there would be no one here to even ask the question.

Right now you may feel like you are having a human experience. You may contextualize it as that . Because you are currently experiencing the consciousness level of " ego " .
Ego , the present moment experience as you are experiencing it, your identification with your PoV, is a state of consciousness. And there are various states of consciousness.

You can do some serious Kriya or Kundalini Yoga, Meditation techniques, have Out of body experiences ( Like lucid dreaming, Astral Proyeciton . . . ) , Near death experiences  or simply take some Psychedelics, and you will experience what " different " states of consciousness feel like.

Then you will not feel that " you are simply human " You will have what is called " A mystical experience " . You will realize than there is more  depth to what you are .

And you will not understand untill you manage to have one of these Mystical experiences.

Ego would be in this case the baseline consciousness level, the most consistent one . That would feel be like water for the fish in the ocean. 

In the meantime, you can clarify what are you confused about, and look up your questions on Leo's Youtube channel, or ask them directly here.

Or, you could read to all three books from Neale Donald Walsh, " conversations with God 1, 2 and 3. It's quite damn on point. And no, it's no religious BS.

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Because everything around you is you. Wood, water, cooked animals (!), your fuckin smartphone, the light of your house, the trees, the floor you sit on... If that's not God what else would *God* be? 

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

1 hour ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

Your very existence hinges on you not knowing what you really are. It’s that simple. God creates through trickery. It must trick itself into believing it is a finite limited being separate from the rest of reality, otherwise, there would be no one here to even ask the question.

Yeah but why would got play tricks, and what's wrong if "there would be no one here to even ask the question"?

And don't you think that what you've said is against the notion that "existence is just is" it doesn't play tricks!!

I agree a little bit with what @mmKay said. but again it's like, you've been rich for eternity and than you throw/hide all of your money just so you can go and search for it to become rich again??

I'm i the only one who's confused here?

@Megan Alecia i really appreciate the effort but i don't see any answer in your answer lol.

@StateOfMind When it comes to "Why questions" it's pretty difficult to give an answer that sounds satisfying to the ego.
Diogenes summarizing Heraclitus's philosophy, states; "All things come into being by conflict of opposites, and the sum of things flows like a stream".
When duality is born also ignorance is born. Why does it appear to function this way? exacly because of ignarance haha, it's a strange loop.
Why questions only arise because the imperfect ego wants, due to ignorance of its nature, to give rationalize and give meaning to experience. it does that for survival.

I know, i know, this doesn't answer your question fully, but that's exacly the point. The thing is, when we become full infinity and duality disappear, so does the question!

Edited by _Archangel_

@StateOfMind remember to neither believe nor disbelieve any spiritual dogma. Allow the question to wash your mind in empty intuition

34 minutes ago, StateOfMind said:

Yeah but why would got play tricks, and what's wrong if "there would be no one here to even ask the question"?

And don't you think that what you've said is against the notion that "existence is just is" it doesn't play tricks!!

I agree a little bit with what @mmKay said. but again it's like, you've been rich for eternity and than you throw/hide all of your money just so you can go and search for it to become rich again??

@Megan Alecia i really appreciate the effort but i don't see any answer in your answer lol.

What would be wrong if there were no one here to ask the question is that God wouldn’t be God if it didn’t live through your life and ask this question.  God is Absolute Infinity and therefore must explore and experience all finitudes within itself.  And the only way God can do that is to “forget” it is God.  Don’t take any of these words too literally. When I say God is “tricking itself” or “forgetting”, I’m only speaking metaphorically.  

.There is nothing that is not GOD, even your cat.

Conciousness is forever exploring different creation designs. 

You are not full GOD in this form.

But still godly attributes.

But we are NOT 100% GOD.

There is different states of conciousness, cause Conciousness is the one and only game in town. 

And you can realize that GOD IS.

Existence = Conciousness 

Conciousness = Experience

Experience = Life

Conciousness assumes the form of mind, mind is the creative part of conciousness.and it comes with a cost cause most of humanity has felt seperate from the " objective world" but the funny thing is that we can wake up to the fact that the experience and the experiencer is one and the same.

Conciousness can seem non existent, like prior to birth, when it is fully in its oneness state. 

But the thing is that you can recognize that Birth is bullshit.

Conciousness has always been here and will always be here no matter the content it displays. 

When Leo says reality is infinite imagination i can imagine no pun intended ? that he means that everything that you have ever known is being imagined by GOD.

My own experience showed as well that even freaking life on earth and spirituality is also imagination. 

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

You are making all this drama because you are afraid of death. Otherwise, just go and stop fearing death, and you will be God.

Contemplate this question; If you are God and are unlimited, what is limiting you? Save the why for later. Right now, just recognize what's stopping you from being boundless.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

12 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

You are making all this drama because you are afraid of death. Otherwise, just go and stop fearing death, and you will be God.

Contemplate this question; If you are God and are unlimited, what is limiting you? Save the why for later. Right now, just recognize what's stopping you from being boundless.

Fear? Really? sounds that you're trying to tell that to yourself! -_-

Nobody said anything about dying... i will die one day that's for sure, so why rush it? i'm just gonna try and find answers while still alive thanks.

Good luck with you tho.

7 minutes ago, StateOfMind said:

Fear? Really? sounds that you're trying to tell that to yourself! -_-

Nobody said anything about dying... i will die one day that's for sure, so why rush it? i'm just gonna try and find answers while still alive thanks.

Good luck with you tho.

Ha! Well played!

Although, I did not tell you to go and kill yourself. Notice that you created that scenario where you were told to commit suicide, out of fear for your life or whatever. What I said exactly was that I told you to stop fearing death. Just the feeling of fear that you have, but seem to be unaware of. Don't tell me that you don't fear death, because you do, even more than I do, I can guarantee that. If you can live your life fearlessly, you will be God. That is, if you can. But I challenge you to do that. For example, can you go and tell a girl that you just saw that you want to have sex with her? If you can't, that's because you are afraid. Now apply the same rule for everything that you want but are unable to have, and contemplate the feelings that arise. Eventually, you will realize how fear is running your entire life. Your attitude does not sound optimal, though. So idk, maybe my message won't get through, but anyway, try to keep an open mind.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

4 hours ago, StateOfMind said:

if i'm god, why do i feel like i'm just a human

Who told you that feeling like a human isn't God? Why you are you giving it a definition? First, look if you're putting God into categories. God is not this or that. God is also this and that. Also, God just is. If you really feel it, you will see no difference or classifications. Do not take your human experience for granted, for there is incomprehensible, Mind/mind-boggling beauty to it.

Why don't i just exist as god/nothingness/consciousness/whatever

If you really look closely enough, you are existing as whatever. 

why do i have to meditate or watch some video to realize that?

Because God is okay with not wanting to realize itself. God isn't some spiritual guru that is testing you. Realize it or not, it really doesn't matter. It's chill with being whatever. You are also chill with being whatever - and whatever has no boundaries, so whatever is going to do whatever

Get it? Haha.

and to realize that you have to go to some country and get fuked by a zen master to realize that!

This is your bias. With your train of logic, then - who taught the first ever zen guru? Who did he have to fuck to learn that? Is it even learned? 

Read about the stoned-ape theory.  

Why all this drama

You're just having fun with yourself. Like a dog trying to play with its tail, because it looks at it as a separate thing. 

Come on, don't tell me you don't find this cute. 

why the fuk is it this why and not another why?

I'm going to be honest with you, buddy - the chances are, you will never be able to answer these questions. You may end up feeling it, you never know; however, the language you are using is too limited and parochial to grasp the magnitude of what there is. 

Leave God consciousness, explain what it is like to be human in complete words, first? You can't. 

The most human you can be is by being human. 

2 hours ago, StateOfMind said:

In an infinity, there is no one and everyone - or else, how can it be an infinite? 

You consider God to be infinite, right? Let's clear this. 

2 hours ago, StateOfMind said:

Yes. Technically, yes. 

Edited by xxxx

Dear @xxxx you confused me even more the second i though i got it... lol

i did say to not look at it as multiple questions yet you did exactly that haha. Yes there were multiple question marks but it was really just one question.

God is one it can't be divided...

So Technically if i'm confused you should be too.

Love you ;)

Sincerely GOD.

3 minutes ago, StateOfMind said:

i did say to not look at it as multiple questions yet you did exactly that haha.

What do I know? I’m one confused being.

3 minutes ago, StateOfMind said:

Love you

Right back at ya.

See, you’re getting it? It’s love. Just that. Always is, was and will be. 

It seems to me that if you’re trying to understand god-realisation with your mind, you’re basically not ready. 

Edited by Bodhitree

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna

@StateOfMind

Great question :) I feel for you and understand your frustration. I also understand you are actuality just asking one big multipart question but please know it beckons a big multipart answer. For starters, and this is the kind of dare I say crap pat answer I normally try to avoid, but your specific wording and context calls for it; You do just exist as God, but you simply don't realize It. Next, you do not have to do anything to realize You are God except awaken to Reality. In fact, when You do realize this it will seem to whatever is left of your ego that it was always amazingly obvious and you may muse, "why didn't I realize this sooner?!"

The big "Why" question can be somewhat satisfactorily and accurately answered by what a couple here have said already; God is playing in form, yet this is far more profound than playfulness purely for fun, although awsome fun it is.

This next insight many who think they know or think they cannot know may disagree with, but it is what I have awakened to on "Why" after nearly three decades of intense spiritual exploration. As well established here and in many a sage and wisdom tradition, God is the One, alone. Please understand I write this as a staunch Monist from all points of Being, transcendent experience, theory, and practice. The "Why" is that God, out of pure Self-Love, is engaged in developing It's most perfect Creation: God Itself. This is done outside space-time in a singularity that is everything we experience as space-time. All existence as we know it as human creatures is what is contained within the event that I model as a kind of Divine Cosmic mitosis. Our seeming universe, selves, and Everything is an evolutionary building process within an infinitely complex system that is God becoming God. We and all of perceived existence are: God in training, God growing, God replicating, God teaching God and learning to Be Itself.

What implications, if any, does this have on Nonduality, Oneness, etc? I sincerely feel that as God we are in somewhat unexplored depths of Consciousness and are very much looking forward to finding out perhaps again and again now then and when. In the eternal-infinite realm of the formless, forever and now are the same, so happenings as singularities with instant beginning-endings are basically impossible to well describe in a conventional rational way. In human terms, it's likely going to be a Very long time before some seeming material thing (humans will be long extinct) can know, if any material thing can ever know (the completion of the process in space-time is likely the end of the game of this preceived material Universe for All Existence). So anyhow, this is why the fuck it is this way, and it's amazingly, awesomely, joyfully fun when it is no longer frustrating.

15 hours ago, xxxx said:

What do I know? I’m one confused being.

I was in my teens. Know the feeling. 

Mostly was hungry all the time, above anything else. Ok, ok... 

Right back at ya.

See, you’re getting it? It’s love. Just that. Always is, was and will be. 

Hoorey. Eternal stuff. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity