Alfonsoo

Thoughts on ESP trainer? (Extra Sensory Perception)

6 posts in this topic

I believe there are many ways to practice and develop psychic abilities but i recently came across an app to aid with this. Do you think things like this “game” do help to exercise ESP (Extra sensory perception)?

The app’s simple. You’re given four squares, choose the right one and you’re rewarded with a chime, a vibration and a picture and you move on to try again. Choose wrong and your just shown the correct square and try again. There really is no other way to choose the right one without guessing or using “the force” hehe. 

The app is just called “ESP Trainer”.

10 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

I don't see why it wouldn't work. Although I'd use it more for remote viewing practice. 

interesting. Did you use this exact app?

I've played around with it but keep forgetting I have it.   Try finding the answers in different ways - - gut impulses, impressions, visions, hearing the answer, etc. 

I'm thinking maybe I should add 10 minutes a day of this to my routine... 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@seeking_brilliance

30 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

I've played around with it but keep forgetting I have it.   Try finding the answers in different ways - - gut impulses, impressions, visions, hearing the answer, etc. 

I'm thinking maybe I should add 10 minutes a day of this to my routine... 

Great idea, i think i will too. It’s perfectly normal to not feel anything at first right?

On 3/29/2021 at 8:55 AM, artcastle said:

@Alfonsoo

If you have the iPhone version, you're seeing 4 squares. Click info at top, it says to contact them if frequently scoring 12/24 or above.

Yeah I wouldn't wanna do that unless I want to end up in a CIA lab