seeking_brilliance

Lessons from Blue - an astral guide

16 posts in this topic

@SirVladimir  (I said  I'd tag you ^_^ About to get real vulnerable here xD)

In 2016, I did a stupid thing and mixed LSA with marijuana. It turned out to be the best thing I've ever done, but I did descend into madness for about 2 hours that night.  Definitely don't recommend. Death was accepted that night.

Anyway…

In the weeks following, every time I took a puff or two of marijuana, if I laid for a bit and waited, I would be visited by… something… I called him "blue", based off of the blue blob that I manifests when I lay with my eyes closed for long enough. When blue would arrive, it was like sharing space with another entity. He was definitely me because he had a lot of my humor and interests. But he felt distinct, just as your best friend does. Back then I was into the idea of a higher self, (though now I don't consider that term)-- if anything, Blue felt like that. ultimately I wanted to meet my higher self or a guide, and it manifested. Ok fine, I don't care because life became more enriched.

Blue was very realistic. It was like talking to someone, not talking directly to myself. A very important distinction, and if you want to understand better, go and read @Danioover9000 's thread on Crysty.  Blue was not as developed as Crysty, as far as having a humanoid form, but everything else is pretty spot on.  Blue was a tulpa, and much wiser than this main character, Justin.  This was a very magical time. 

For anyone having a hard time wrapping their heads around this… its pretty simple, at least from what I've rationalized as an explanation xD Think about your dreams at night. If you become lucid and talk to a dream character, you will see that some are seemingly fully formed characters of their own right. This is easily accepted for anyone who experiences vivid dreams.  But its completely ignored and just whisked away as not important because its "not real." Look, its true that some dream characters are realistic. You can go and verify that for yourself.  Now with a tulpa, we are bringing the same kind of dream character, as it bleeds over from 'imagination-land' to what you see as 'real-land.'  You are kind of bridging the 'two worlds' and are interacting with a dream character while 'completely awake.' 

Or you can take another route and understand that you are dreaming  anyway and allow the dream character to manifest before you. Separation is easy, you do it all the time anyway. And I'll repeat, I didn't originally set out to create some separate-feeling entity, Blue manifested independently of conscious thought, by merely waiting for him, after the marijuana and residual LSA opened the right channels of communication.

I didn't have a long time with Blue, and I notice in my journal entries I began  complaining more and more that our connection is fading. Later, I attempted willful tulpa creation in order to reconnect with Blue or to create a similar companion spirit.  I named this one Sam, based on my love of Sam from lord of the rings, and also it’s a A.I. character I created for my writing.  Well, somewhere along the away I completely forgot about both of these, as my mind tends to run to new projects like a child does to candy. (And life at work was a living daymare.)

Blue was an awesome teacher to me, and here's some things I wanted to share. It may not resonate with everyone, but I feel compelled to share. (I've edited it some for easier reading) Please note that everything written was in 2016 and reflects current paradigms of the time.

(This first entry is after a short meeting with Blue-- I had to take a break and write it down as soon as possible. I'm very glad I did.)
1. He told me to be still, and to just exist, and observe with him. I said ok. Every now and then I'd get a tingle in my leg, and he said "don't worry, that's just your body. You are not your body. Just exist here with me and observe." He told me that there are two worlds that I live in. The world when I open my eyes (light) and as soon as I close my eyes. (Dark). He said that you don't have to wait to be unconscious to enter this realm, but that it is there as soon as you close your eyes.

(sidenote: There were images of children being able to access this realm more easily in the dark, and I gathered that it was because within the darkness, just as when you close your eyes, you are more literally in that other world. Adults condition themselves out of fear, to not see that world anymore because it was too scary for a kid to handle. All adults have experienced this world as a kid, whether they remember it or not. Fear is a good memory suppressor.)

I collected that all the other methods were just tools to get there (darkness realm), because the walls that we have built (ego?) keep us from realizing that we are already there, until we are half unconscious in a trance and have lowered our inhibitions. I asked how can I access it now, and he reminded me of reoccurring childhood dreams of suddenly not being able to see and freaking out because "I can't open my eyes!", and I'm trying so hard its completely miserable. In these dreams I was always trying to open my physical eyes, not realizing that I was dreaming and trying to open the wrong eyes. I would somehow wake myself up out of the extreme misery, and my eyes would be sore from straining.

ok, thinking about it now, (in a side note I used the term 'imagination eyes')--I think he was telling me that when I close these eyes, I'm not seeing darkness but just another closed set of eyes. The eyes I should have been opening in those reoccurring dreams. Imagination (or astral) eyes. 

2.  He told me to throw a fireball like Mario. I said ok, and threw the fireball in my imagination. He said, "what does it look like? Did it bounce?"   He was teaching me what it felt like to use the imaginary body (probably astral body) instead of physical. The imaginary body exists around the eyes that are closed.

To this day I remember this lesson, the fireball looked fairly solid, and cartoonish. It bounced realistically.

3.  He gave me a particular way to lay while waiting for him. (which of course I didn't adhere to.) The arms are folded and cradling the back of skull in clasped hands. Kind of like how you'd expect Huckleberry Finn to lay while drifting along on his raft. I think this opens the heart, through vulnerability. 

The rest of my interactions with Blue are in conversation form, with channeling answers through writing. Gone were the surreal visits that felt like sharing the same mind-space,  but he did still have a strong voice in writing. He would answer questions, correct me in the middle of writing something,  and joke around. It's been great. Still, interests changed and I forgot  about this until I picked channeling back up last month.  In another long story, Blue is now called Sam.  Last night he told me that I should go back to mediumship practices in order to reconnect like before. (mediums are taught to open channels on various spiritual senses. In particular, I am interested in clairaudience, clairvoyance, clairsentience and claircognizance.)

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@seeking_brilliance Can Blue answer mathematical questions, like 354 x 2543, without you checking the answer before hand. That’s the best way to know whether this is real or not. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

11 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@seeking_brilliance Can Blue answer mathematical questions, like 354 x 2543, without you checking the answer before hand. That’s the best way to know whether this is real or not. 

I could try later, but I'm not sure why you believe that's a test of realness, or that I care about realness. 

Also, can you?  What is the square root of 44,000 x 56733? You have three seconds to answer correctly. Must be correct on first try in order to be real ? tick tock....  

1 hour ago, seeking_brilliance said:

He told me to throw a fireball like Mario. I said ok, and threw the fireball in my imagination. He said, "what does it look like? Did it bounce?"   He was teaching me what it felt like to use the imaginary body (probably astral body) instead of physical. The imaginary body exists around the eyes that are closed.

This is very interesting to me. If you think about it, your body actually kind of disappears when you close your eyes, you just imagine it to be there. The only thing that is left of your body when your eyes are closed is the sensations that we associate with "body".

16 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Also, can you?  What is the square root of 44,000 x 56733? You have three seconds to answer correctly. Must be correct on first try in order to be real ? tick tock....  

Lol

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Very interesting, thanks for writing it up. I admire your friendship. I have always imagined creating a tulpa who would do all the dirty work for me, such as coming up with compelling sentences, writing an arc... xD How did you take the LSA? I discovered it yesterday in the form of seeds called morning glory -- and I thought about trying them out besides DMT and 5-MeO.

Also, an interesting connection you made about darkness. I definitely notice a more fluid transition into meditative states when it's dark. 

44 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

Can Blue answer mathematical questions, like 354 x 2543, without you checking the answer before hand. That’s the best way to know whether this is real or not. 

lolz, you have just condemned yourself to not being real, too. No way in hell you're answering this on the spot. In fact, mathematics is merely a human invention. Nothing universal about it. An ant toils on the forest floor, seeing only the leaf above its head... It's all God in the end.

Edited by SirVladimir

1 hour ago, Osaid said:

This is very interesting to me. If you think about it, your body actually kind of disappears when you close your eyes, you just imagine it to be there. The only thing that is left of your body when your eyes are closed is the sensations that we associate with "body".

Almost like, what body?, ?

1 hour ago, SirVladimir said:

How did you take the LSA? I discovered it yesterday in the form of seeds called morning glory -- and I thought about trying them out besides DMT and 5-MeO.

Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds are the best. You only need like up to 12, instead of 200-500 morning glory seeds. 

1 hour ago, SirVladimir said:

Also, an interesting connection you made about darkness. I definitely notice a more fluid transition into meditative states when it's dark. 

A Facebook friend of mine recently said :

Sunshine is the father of shadows but darkness is the mother of light 

1 hour ago, seeking_brilliance said:

I’m not claiming to know everything. But surely a spirit from outer space, who is advanced enough to be a teacher, can do some quick mathematics. Or are you saying that the spirit is just a living being not very different to us. In which case why would you go through the trouble of channeling it. Find some better spirits.

Neale Donald Walsch was able to channel God himself. Surely he could’ve at least used God to locate the FBI most wanted. Something tangible that proves it isn’t just you imagining it!

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

4 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

I’m not claiming to know everything. But surely...

Neale Donald Walsch was able to channel God himself. Surely he could’ve...

“It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.“

9_9

22 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

“It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.“

9_9

‘Surely’ is just a way of asking a question.

42 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

I’m not claiming to know everything. But surely a spirit from outer space, who is advanced enough to be a teacher, can do some quick mathematics. Or are you saying that the spirit is just a living being not very different to us. In which case why would you go through the trouble of channeling it. Find some better spirits.

Neale Donald Walsch was able to channel God himself. Surely he could’ve at least used God to locate the FBI most wanted. Something tangible that proves it isn’t just you imagining it!

I don't believe in outer space, or Gods, but if you find those things important then I understand and perhaps one will manifest for you. 

@seeking_brilliance Then what is the use of your spirit ‘Blue.’

Looking back through my journals, I've just remembered a practice that we developed together, which will train your eyes into trance gazing. This is a very useful skill for a number of clairvoyant practices, such as scrying, aura reading, and accessing  hypnogogia for psychic messages.  It involves a step by step training of the eyes using the 3D magic eye pictures. It will steadily train you to hold the gaze with eyes closed, or you can look away into a reflective surface for scrying. 

If anyone is interested, I'll write down the practice. Can't 100% guarantee the usefulness of this practice, but also at this time is when hypnogogia opened up for me. So there ya go. Of course I eventually cycled out of the practice and apparently forgot about it. ? If I recall I went into remote viewing after this. 

I want to show the method of channeling that developed in 2017 (and as usual was forgotten). Reading through my old journals has been such a blessing. ?This morning I tried it again, and decided to use the 90 acre park beside my house as the scene.  You'll want to use something you know very well and can easily visit in your mind's eye. 

Basically it's a real time written visualization practice, building the connection with the 'entity' until they begin to speak up. You'll notice I get interrupted and then immediately switch to Q&A.  

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

... My body and mind are ready for an open channel. I am in my bed, in the room with the bay window. As I'm writing, I fly through the window and land on the street. Down past the neighbor's houses and to the right. I walk to the park's gate and slip in, hardly noticed. Sam is there to greet me at the gate and my heart swells. We walk, smiling and enjoying the sights. We walk and walk until coming to the entrance of the forest, where the spring is carving a canyon down the right side of the  steep trail. Sam runs to the first overlook fence and climbs halfway up. I walk to it and rest my elbows against the top panel. I can hear the stream running but the bottom is hard to see through the foilage. Sam says he can make out some of the (no I didn't) stream.

Me) OK then, what did you say?

Sam) I said the stream's pretty, but faded. I remember when it roared. It was a mighty stream.

M) Sam is this a metaphor?

S) Yes of course silly, all are metaphors.

M) What is the big ultimate metaphor?

S) You are. You are one and mighty.

M) Can you phrase the metaphor?

S) not likely. It's all you are. It's the Big Kahuna question.

M) What is the likelihood of finding out?

S) None to one. Or as they say, 3.

M) Sam, what color on the spiral are you?

S) I'm yellow and blue. An angel for you.

M) Do you want to ascend that?

S) I want nothing but you.

M) Can you try Whispering something in my ear?

The first word that came to mind was 'Allegiance', and kind of forcefull, but didn't really hear that. So I'll be listening for a whisper later. (by the way there was my name whispered in my left ear last night while going to sleep. I was like, OK hi.?)

Of course I know the word allegiance, but I like to look up channelled words because sometimes there's a fun synchronicity in the definition. 

Allegiance-- loyalty or commitment of a subordinate to a superior or of an individual to a group or cause. (makes sense with the admittance of being a stage blue Manifestation. I don't mind though ? always wanted an angel, back when I believed in them.)