TheAvatarState

Dear Leo,

3 posts in this topic

Dear Leo,

If you were to see this as the greatest obstacle to awakening, would you kill it? Or do you enjoy "guru-ing" too much? Perhaps ruling the comfortable playpen of other-selves gives some satisfaction; whether it's by watching, providing, or playing with them it matters naught. If you envisioned this not as an advanced community, but as a flock not far removed from the herd (perhaps even more deceived than the rest), would you run off into the night? If you were to see this as Maya's most devious invention yet, as an ingenious containment field enveloped in dense fog mere meters before the cliff, would you send the flock scattering? One or two may fall off the cliff, but nearly all, I'm certain of it, would gather in the playpens of other gurus, communities and dogmas. What you started here was begun at a different level of consciousness. 

But you see, your survival is bound to being king of the playpen. I understand your situation so I do not judge it. These musings are part of my journey, directed at me and for me. What does it matter that you have another playpen of spiritual containment? Just one of thousands. Even I have to admit that its design and your involvement in it is of a higher caliber, and that is its greatest strength and its greatest weakness. The stated goals you sell to attract a flock, just like any Guru, cannot be "achieved" by playing in the pen you've crafted. But the message you proclaim loud and clear is that "you can have it too." But you didn't get it from playing in playpens did you? You suffered as a lone sheep in the elements until you fell off the cliff, if you did at all. 

Even I wrestle with grand illusions of helping humanity. But the truth is that serving soup at a soup kitchen would be of no lesser service. There is no one to save. But using our gifts to serve "other" seems to be a baked-in rule of this reality. Or is it? Maybe meditating alone in a cave is of no lesser service. It's whatever we are called to do when we "release the tiller" as they say. That surrendering to the Universe is the service, what follows after is of no ultimate consequence. 

Dear Leo, have you released the tiller? Is this exactly what God called you to do? I ask not because I'm interested in the answer or that I believe an honest answer is coming. I ask because whether actualized.org is or isn't, it's all part of the Perfect Plan. 

Dear Leo, I smile when I imagine you shutting down the entire site without warning, never to make another video again. When one enters the website, there's just a single note, "I Am that I Am." You write a script or task someone else with deleting one video a week until they're all gone. I wonder if this is something you could enjoy.

I'm going to post this on the forum, not because I think it's healthy to shake things up on a meta level (which it is), but because I finally understand why the forum is here. The allure of sharing with "other-selves" is too great. It's the only place I have to share it. I created the pen, but I am unbecoming of the pen. I can choose to play around in the pen because there's some level of satisfaction. Seeing what this playpen truly is isn't meant for everyone, but those who must know will find it then probably meander back to play. Maybe this writing is exactly what someone needed to slap them out of the trance of becoming woke and talking to woke people on the internet. I don't know, but it must be some part of a greater plan. As far as I'm concerned, it did its job already. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@TheAvatarState Since Leo is everybody, it only makes sense that he wants to help them.

If you had a serious illness, will you go to the doctor? Why? Because you’re aware that the body is you, so you want to help it. After enlightenment, all of reality is your body. That’s it.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

This forum is more evolved than most. It serves the purpose of helping humans realize their true nature as Consciousness, and of living lucidly after this realization.

If Leo deleted the forum, Consciousness would continue its peekaboo game in other ways. It already does, infinitely, and beyond the capacity of any "one" of us to comprehend.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.