Average Investor

Creating an Extraordinary Life PT.2

122 posts in this topic

I did ask the thrift girl on a date, but she is married. She wasn't wearing a ring though. We laughed it off and it was good. I did really good conversing with her and really working on being more authentic. I mentioned meditating she just was blank about that, so I kind of figured it may not work any how. It was good practice. I feel a lot more confident about it. I did not feel nervous while I asked. More so of just starting the conversation with her. It will take some practice for sure. I will still see her occasionally and I am not really worried about it. She is pretty cool. 

I have been crushing it buying local items. I have like over 200 items back logged ready to be listed. At least close to 200 cleaned, tested, and pictured! I should be having some good income soon. 

Meditated for almost my full 90 minute float session today! I hit a point where I just became the feeling of warmth. Felt as though I had lost all of my senses otherwise. It was an amazing session. 

I definitely still get a bit of thought loops on stuff. Not really bad at all though like I use to. Particularly only if something happens that stands out. It seems like my mind just has to repeat the topic over and over until I have nothing less to think about it. I am sure a lot of people have that issue with things. I would like to keep improving on that. I want to be able to detach so much from the result or what happened, that it just doesn't bother me. 

I am having a bit of a hard time getting myself to just relax a bit still here and there. I think in terms of meditation I have a bit of backlash because of the floating sessions. I am getting really deep with those sessions though now it seems like. I am still working on practicing though. I am not being as forceful with it either. If I am too tired I am not going to sit there and meditate for 30 minutes. I just let it go. Although, I admit I enjoy the calmness and the state of the meditation. 

I am trying to let myself just game if I want to. I have been playing a bit more since I got a really good game. It seems to help me keep in balance. I still notice that I think about life a bit with it. I am not getting quite what I want out of life. I suppose I really don't fully know what I want is the issue. I do want to be working on something bigger than the reselling thing. I would like a deep committed relationship as well. I suppose those are a few things to keep working for. 

I am going to try longer book sessions and powering through a book in a few sittings versus as much spaced reading. I notice I lose interest a lot more towards the end of the book. Like the initial interest could have me reading for hours the first day. I learned about a concept of reading vacations that gave me this idea. 

I am going to work more on approaching women. Asking that girl on a date has really helped me improve. I think this will be a lot more effective than toastmasters for right now too. I can really do a lot of work on myself from this it seems like and still really improve my speaking. Still doing a little toastmasters though right now too. 

I am starting to do yoga as a part of my morning routine. This seems like a good fit and I seem more mindful throughout the day so far adding this. I am kind of liking this versus running and stuff as much. I have kind of fallen off with running. I've jogged hundreds of miles of the last couple of years as it is. It isn't quite as thrilling as it once was. I think a good part of that was just me forcing myself to keep the habit too. I am working on adding a bit more upper body stuff. I am going to keep trying to do at least one jog a week though. I think the running has it's place. I have mostly just been more focused on working. 

Thing seem to be going quite well for the business. Sales aren't up just yet, but the pace is really good. I think that I am going to be able to expand more on my store and organizing space. I am going at a really good pace. I am working on coming up with more ideas to get items more easily. I think that is one of the biggest time bottle necks is really just how long it takes to get items. For sure the most fun part of doing this though. I really need to just keep getting items up asap. I need some decent cash flow coming from this. 

I really want to keep working on increasing the amount that I read. It seems like I am really short of time if I move it towards the end of the day. I might try to add it more into the morning routine, but it is pretty tough. I can tell I am getting a ton of benefits by still reading consistently. I feel like I need to be increasing that. I have had a big decline in the amount of stuff I listen to right now as well. I find myself just jamming to music a lot more lately it seems like. I think part of that is just that I have listened to so much personal development and related for so many years in a row now. There is for sure a lot to learn and still work on. I am sure at this point I have watched hundreds of hours of even just Leo's videos. 

It's actually starting to get a bit closer to a year since I last tripped. I was thinking shorter than that. About 9 months I suppose to be exact. I investing in a lot of books to help me to do psychotherapy with psychedelics. I have not started reading them yet though. I feel like in the past I have been missing a lot of the benefits. I have also needed a lot of time I feel like to integrate that experience. I think in particular with LSD I just would not want to feel depressed and depersonalized after the fact and that has had me avoid it more. I want to do mushrooms though. That really seemed to give me a ton of benefits with little to no downside. The trip itself was not nearly as pleasant though lol. I want to actually study this and really use this tool optimally. I think it has been good for me to take a break for awhile. I don't think I did much more than get my feet wet though. I seen some big benefits for sure, but I think it is time to start diving in more. 

My energy and mood have been amazing. I feel like I can work almost the entire day it feels like. I am really getting the gears moving with the reselling business. I have been really on top of it and constantly putting in work on it. I hit 900 active listings for the first time and I feel like I am going to hit 1000 easily. I am more than half way to my listing goal of $50,000 too. I feel like I can hit that in a few months if I really keep at it this season. This is the best I have felt in years. I feel so calm and good. My health had been so shitty for so long I guess I just have forgot what it feels like. I always just kind of thought I was getting lazy or did not have the drive to do stuff. 

I am going to keep my focus on reselling until about September. I am going to figure out the best ways to keep this optimized during winter and keep some stuff still coming in. I want to really start working more on life purpose then. I want to figure out what I want to do for my next business. Reselling will keep me a float for sure if I keep the time in it at least for now. I have been thinking about doing the youtube route again. I would just want more clarity for the direction. It does still seem like a viable way to make money and I really enjoyed it last time. I was looking forward to making more stuff, but survival got in the way. 

Finally got a good amount of the new items listed. Sales are up over 200% from last month. Last month and the last few months have been pretty trash though lol. Down 40% from last year to put it in perspective even with this. I don't expect that too last long though. With the new route I have built up and my energy I am really rapidly expanding my inventory. I am thinking that I could be able to get a few hundred items for sale a month. Not a crazy number, that would be a massive boost. A good chunk of the items I sell are worth at least $50 too. 

I am trying out my more focused reading with a new book. So far I read about 30 pages today, which isn't so crazy, but I will probably hit about 50 tonight or more. I am going to get some good hours in tomorrow and I might even be able to get close to half way finishing the book. I am much more hooked at the start of the book, so this really helps me keep my attention. I should be able to create new ideas much fast from this since the information will be more condensed. 

I have been having some thoughts about not talking to my Dad still. It's been a few months now. Maybe 3? I actually recall now that I started talking to him again around fathers day last year. I don't know. I am really thinking about the people that I spend the most time with. Obviously, he is not one of those people, but I am allowing him in my life. I notice my back hurts a bit, when I do yoga in the spot he hurt me and I find it hard to let that go. I still have more forgiveness work to do. However, just because I forgive someone doesn't really mean that I should be interacting with them. I sort of want to sit him down and really discuss the things he did. I also would like him to pay me the money he owes me. Those things are really not that important though. I think that if I were going to really talk to him much at all or even have any sort of relationship it would probably require those things to be done though. Even then I just feel like I am putting time into something that really doesn't matter a whole lot. I think my own healing and moving forward is important here. Just not sure about actually maintaining anything with him. 

I really need to buckle down and keep my business in motion this month. I need to really be going at it. I got two boxes full of free items today from a garage sale. I have been getting solid stuff lately too. I think that I can really scale if I keep going at this. I really want a stable income. I don't want to be worried at all about finances. It's been really fun this season too. I feel really in the groove with it. I am not over working myself and not overdoing it. Keeping a nice balanced schedule and taking care of myself. I think that I will reap a lot of rewards from that. 

I did get approached by another girl. Was kind of strange. I don't think I have seen her before. I'm not sure if she was just making a joke or not, but she added to a joke about how much I come to one of the thrift stores. She might have just been joking, but I doubt I have ever seen her in my life. We laughed about that no problem. As I was walking away from the building she called out to me and said that she didn't catch my name. I walked up to her and we exchanged names and I turned around and walked to my car. She showed a lot of interest in me with her facial expression. Instantly a "no" had popped in my mind at glance with her. I have been learning about self esteem and I wonder if that is part of my problem with stuff like that. I mean no doubt she wasn't a model, but she wasn't bad looking either. I didn't give her a change at all. I wasn't rude either. We made good eye contact and etc. I wasn't nervous or anything, the opposite if anything.  I could have easily carried on a conversation with her, I feel like I should have. Even for just practice sake. I do that kind of thing fairly often it seems like. I don't really want to lead people on though either. 

I am doing some work on self-esteem and I can see a lot of old things I use to do had a lot of low self-esteem with them. One dynamic I notice is that I use to try to get women a lot who did not want me. So if a woman come onto me easily I just rejected them. That is one thing I use to do a lot, but I am sure there is more carried on into that. My last relationship was started basically around the desire for just sex, which was another thing for low self-esteem. I have also entertained a lot of relationships where the person might have even been subtly abusive to me and I would just be okay with that. That would be another indicator of that too. I have massively improved myself for sure, but I did not really know how much I use to do a lot of this stuff. I can imagine that these types of things are still in my life in much more subtle ways. I am going to keep working on identifying them and working on them. I am reading about this right now and I think after this I am going to do more on confidence building and charisma. I feel like I have really been coming out of my shell though. I laugh a lot with just random people I meet thrifting regularly now it seems like. 

I have still be thinking about skipping on any sort of romantic relationships for awhile anyway. While it does sound fun and intriguing. I think in terms of how much time and energy I have I want to put a lot of that into building an amazing life. I think in part too I will only be able to get higher and higher quality women as I raise the quality of my own life. No doubt I want to build up social skills I would be maybe open to a date if it comes up. I just don't really want to focus on this stuff as a main thing. Right now I am really building up my reselling business. Then I want to deeply work on my life purpose. I am going to keep growing and expanding a lot too. I feel like I make improvements fairly often and consistently.  

Sales are up 300% from last month just on ebay alone. I finally have my money back I dished out on a ton of inventory. I am going to be expanding with 12 more storage bins soon too. I am almost out of space from all of the back stock that I have. I donated a bunch of old stuff and I am still clearing some stuff out. It's look really good for this summer. I am only 20% shy of where I was this time last year. I was massively killing it last summer. I am pricing all of my items at high premium prices and selling them fairly quickly at that. Even putting numbers higher than the other items sold for and getting it sold. I think a big part in that is my really good photos, and I have perfect feedback. 

For some reason I have really been feeling intrigued on making videos again and practicing speaking. I had also come up with the idea of an invention for water filtration the other day, but I am not fully sure how it work. It would be really niche if it did, but something I would buy haha. I still have to play around more with some stuff. I am really liking the speaking, but I do need a break for now. I notice I am very relaxed speaking in toastmasters now even if I am just pumping out bullshit at the last minute. I just overwhelmed myself with too much stuff at once.

I am going to start doing more solo bowling and some solo hiking. I really need to get out and do other stuff. I think that will really help expand and grow me. I did find a really nice rei tent for $6 the other day I thought about keeping for solo camping. It probably would not be a bad idea to keep that around. I think I would really benefit from just going out and doing that. Even if I just meditated and walked around. 

I had a lady initially accuse me of not describing my item well, then she said it was her fault once I said I would take the return either way. It's strange how things work like that. She actually gave me really good feedback after that. No doubt I do similar stuff though in a sense. The mind always want to frame things to get my way. So when someone wants to return something or whatever it falls back onto me. Of course I want to find some way to pin the blame or get more money out of it to make up for all of the money I lost from them sending stuff back. Most returns all bullshit though no doubt. I mean in this case the lady could have just said she changed her mind and I have to take the return lol. The policy I have set just lets them return for whatever reason. Which that benefits me by having that. It would not matter if I set it otherwise it would actually be more harmful to me. Still even with that policy most of the people sending stuff back just lie about why it is coming back. 

I thought I found a really good item, but it is broken lol. So that kind of sucks. I have a return open for a $475 item as well, which sucks as well. In this case the buyer just wants to send it back pretty much as well. Item has some oil on it, but I showed them on the manufactures site that is normal to happen in shipping. Is what it is. I noticed with that item it was in a bit lesser condition before sending it. Had nothing to do with the oil, but a leg on the item was bent. You couldn't actually tell unless you flipped the heavy item over, which I had to do to ship it. It doesn't actually effect it structurally though. I would have got some less money though with showing that I imagine. It's a tough call of what to do with something like that. In this case the buyer was ready to just return this no matter what pretty much. The pictures did actually show some damage to the item, but I myself didn't even notice it holding the item. So hard to say. I think in this case my mind of course wants to side more with justifying that. It's hard survival wise to just risk $475, so the mind of course has a hard time with it lol. I am always trying to improve my listings though. I don't want them sneaky or deceptive. That isn't how I want to do it. Something to be more mindful with going forward. 

I am working on trying to be consistent with my listing and how I am getting stuff. I feel like the thrifts have been ultra dry right now. Even though I am pretty packed to the brim with stuff lol. I am still going daily and really being consistent. I am still thinking about going out of town sometime in july more for strictly sourcing items 5 days per week for at least a or week two. I really want to max out the potential earnings for this season. I feel like I should be earning a lot more in the future. We will see. I

It will be nice once it hits closer to winter and I can start explore a bit more with other passions. I notice I am really into psychology stuff. I am really interested in human development. It's genuinely fascinating to me how human minds evolve. Maybe there is something there with this since I do notice I really want to read more deeply on this kind of stuff. I think with reading in general I want to explore a lot more books. I usually only slip in about an hour a day though. Sometimes it is tough with stuff going though. 

Going to keep working on my integrity more deeply. I think it is something vital to having a good life. I am working on making things right and apologizing for things I did in the past to people. I only have couple things I can think of where I really deeply wronged someone. They are pretty superficial, but even then I think this will be good to remove any possible lingering guilt. In one case I am going to try to send a guy $25 because I ended up keeping a game account I sold him. Of course it was wrong, but that is what I did at the time. It's been over a decade for these things. I still think owning up to them is important. Who knows to that guy could maybe need that money now. 

I do need to pick up more on my exercise and be more disciplined with my wake up time. It seems like I can always sleep in a bit and I waste a good bit of time on that. If I get up earlier it makes it easier to workout and not be in any sort of a rush. I am not really too rushed, but it still helps space stuff out for me. 

If I want to reach my goals I probably need to start listing more items myself. Or I can look into hiring someone else to do some listing for me. I am not sure yet, but it will really make a change. I cannot rely on things that are out of my control. For now I need to at least do batches of all of the best items. I need to list those myself to really help keep cash coming in to get more items. I looked in my shed too and I could try to max it out with 5 storage containers high. If I did that I could fit about another 10 more containers than expected. The shed will be at the absolute max though for sure lol. I want to be able to hit that kind of size for my inventory in the near feature. 

It is going really well working on stuff related to OCD. I have already done a lot of work towards unraveling this stuff. I am trying to focus on one thing at a time and this is it right now. I have a backlog of practices to work on. I keep notes in books to do the exercises, but I read the books faster than I can do them. I want to practice being more funny as well. I have some stuff from Leo's video on it to do, but that is on the back burner for now too. I just want to nail this piece down because it will help me much more. 

Alright, I reached out to people whom an apology was due. I feel a bit of relief from that. Hopefully, there is some correspondence, but even if not I tried. I am sure there is a lot of things that I could find that I did wrong and make them right. I think in terms of what I can realistically do and stuff that had brought me some guilt is now corrected. I've grown so massively that the person who did those things is not even recognizable as me at this point. I want to continue making better and better decisions moving forward. 

Edited by Average Investor

Got a massive deal on some new inventory today. It really pays off to be consistent. I know this week I was not really feeling it much since it was a lot of crappy items at the start of the week. I definitely need to get some more stuff selling though.  I did manage to pay off the $475 return so far with my sales lol. I have to expand my storage space with more tubs asap. I have so many items coming in that I cannot hold all of them right now. I am trying to be a bit more picky too. I wasted a bit of money here and there on crap. 

I did actually see the other girl again and she is much more attractive than I thought. I still just gave her a nod and a smile. It's intriguing for sure. I feel like hopping into any sort of relationship right now would be me taking my eye off the prize. I am doing so much inner work and making a lot of progress. I am finally starting to get my business to make me some decent money as well. There is so much to improve and do with myself. I feel like I could sucker myself into something that just deters me. It's not really that I sit around feeling any need for a girlfriend or something. More of the fact that I am just attracted and interested. It's hard to be rational about that feeling. One one hand I really would like to talk to this girl and take her out. More of a instinctual urge if you will. On the other I likely know that I am just getting sucked into something I probably don't really need right now. Sure, it could be the best thing for me. I just haven't had that experience as such. My brain would most likely just give me a big dump of euphoric chemicals for a few months and have me chasing this instead. It also isn't like this is some sort of limited resource. I don't really have enough girls I regularly talk to and meet to pick the best one either. It would be relatively easy for someone to out do my ex, so I find it could make me settle for less. 

I feel like my amount of attritive qualities is only rising. I am still getting my life together though for sure. I have some shit that I am still stuck on, but I am getting there. It's kind of like holding onto a rising stock that you know is going to be worth more in the future. If I sell out now I could be losing a lot of the potential on it. 

Alright, I am starting to take action and listing items myself. I am not going to wait around on people or lose money simply from one kink in the line. I am debating on trying to get a VA to help me list sometime soon. I think that would really help me get some stuff flowing. It isn't too bad doing it myself though either, but I only have so much time to do everything. I am just going to mostly be listing the cream of the crop items though. Pile up the rest, so if I get help they can do those. I have a massive pile of stuff ready to picture. I am literally out of space until I get more storage tubs! I am thinking about getting more than 12 and start really maxing this out. 12 will help a lot for now, but I am finding so much stuff it is hard to keep up. I have never had the business expand this fast. I am starting to get a grip on what I am doing though now. 

It is strange how fast I am starting to drop the intense thoughts from OCD. That is the best way I can explain that. It's like my brain hits these states of deep thought into something and drops awareness of what is around me. That and while doing something like hand washing, petting, etc. I notice it is just kind of going away. Easier said than done though originally. I would not have done it in the first place if I could have just stopped easily. It's been fairly easy to stop. I notice some things that trigger it still, but it is very minor. I have made massive progress on this over the years. It use to be a lot worse. I have had times where this kind of stuff was seriously effecting my life. I am excited to see how mushrooms will effect me with this moving forward as it helped a lot last time. I feel a lot better through the day. 

I actually do feel a fair sense of relief from one of the people I had apologized to. Not really sure, but it did lift some weight off my shoulders. I don't feel guilty anymore about that. That situations was probably one of the more fucked up things that I have done. Given my age and my up bringing it wasn't something crazy or unheard of. I am glad that the person was receptive to the apology. I had poked around a bit on their facebook and it their mom had died within the last year, which I imagine was pretty rough on them. The whole thing was a solid lesson. Just on how to value life and how you use your time. It made me reflect more on doing the things that I want in life. 

That was by far the best run of a garage sale event that I have ever went to yesterday. I did over 50 sales and it did take a lot of the day. I was out from 8am to almost 5pm. I spent $300 and came back with over $5,000 worth of inventory. It's hard to believe the stuff that a lot of people just walked by all day. I didn't even show up to this early and did my best to be mindful and slow throughout the day. Of course even with this really good haul I still manage to guilt myself over some items that I left behind. There was some parts to some sort of BMW parts laying in a box that I did not grab because I had ran out of cash. I didn't go back once I went to the atm and I really should have. It kind of looked like there were lawn mower parts, but BMW does not make those. That sale was selling stuff cheap. They sold a pair of $1,000+ pair of speakers for $40 to someone else there. So I probably could have snagged that box for $10. I don't really know what it would be worth. Hundreds at least I would guess just from the branding, but I need to let it go. Otherwise, I really killed it. It was hard to believe how many times I spent $5 and was getting items worth $200 or more! I found one subwoofer for $5 that I think I can get about $800 for. I found some Boeing 727 manuals that I think I can try to get upwards of $600 or so for. I paid about $5 for those. 

I notice it has been hard for me to relax as much. I am so much into the hustle lately with my work. I am taking a few weeks off during my prime time to get items. Not the best idea, but I am going to do it. It will probably be good for me to do it. I think that I could come back really refreshed and hitting it hard. I feel like I need to detox my mind a bit from reselling though in general. It's very consuming of my mind and it would be good to let off of that for a bit. 

I want to get my reading back up to par. It has just been hard with how much I have been working. I spend so much time cooking as well. By the time I come to my room I am usually tired and just get sucked into looking at the pc. I did set some site blocking and now a timer for facebook too. Facebook is really good at stealing some time. It is amazingly useful for my business. I would not have known about that sale yesterday, but I think I need to set the limit to like 20-25 mins. It's easy to get distracted looking around on there. 

I need to make sure that I am allocating more time to relax, meditate, and read. I have been doing really good with the yoga. I feel really good doing the yoga almost daily. I have been doing one that strengthens my wrists right now and most of my wrist pain is now gone. It also has been giving me proper ways to do stuff like downward dog with my wrists that were actually hurting them before instead. I think if I just got the reading part in more I would be a lot more happy with that. I feel like when I am reading more I advance a lot as a person. 

Edited by Average Investor

For about the last year I have smelled a bit of gas while the car first starts up. I had a lot of gas related stuff fixed. Today, I was out driving and had a lot of power issues. I looked up all of the symptoms and it seems that my injectors are leaking. Since it was super hot today 110+ degrees it allowed me to figure it out lol. Since the gas likely was no longer is liquid state as much it just leaked a lot and had issues. That will probably set me back another $400-$500, but it will be worth it. I guess my bit of mechanical knowledge is doing me some good. 

I am still a little uneasy with leaving the reselling thing for awhile. I guess I am just afraid of missing out on potential profits. I've really steeped up my standards lately. I have been really increasing how much I spend on the business and it leaves me needing to make much more. I am working on building out a few streams of income with it. I got my one guy who has a store to work a deal with me on having my products in there too and going 50/50 after I get my costs back. I am going to work on getting my bulk DVDs back and just leave them there for them to deal with. I think this will be critical in helping me build a better income. It works for storage on them too. Even if I made an a couple hundred extra month with bulk stuff it would be a total game changer. 

I felt quite uneasy today it seemed like. More irritable, fatigue, etc. I am assuming it is from having lemon. I thought that I might have an issue with that in the past and now I think I can confirm it. It was just with some tea, so not even really that much as it was already within the tea itself. I am going to try the same type of tea without lemon added to it and see if this happens again. So far it seems like some of the high fodmap stuff is just a problem too. Lemon is not high fodmap, so that is weird. I still have a lot more testing and playing to do. 

I have noticed especially lately that I don't really feel that itch to have a relationship at all. I am so much more focused on my business and my own personal development. Granted, I don't really meet a whole lot of girls either, so it makes it bit easier. The ones at goodwill aren't usually what I am looking for haha. Although, if a girl could thrift well that would be a plus. I feel very content in terms of where I am relationship wise right now. I enjoy not having any of the longing for a relationship. When the time comes I think I will be much more level headed and selective. 

It seems like I work so hard and I don't really have that much income. I mean the more I think about my time spent it seems like I waste a lot of time. I am still on the grind a lot and really building a business. I mean I don't really expect the results to come easy, but I have seen other people who have done this same kind of business in the same period and have it 10 larger than what I have. The area I am in makes a massive difference though too. That is quite a bottle neck on what I am able to do for sure. A good part of that though is my consistency with it too. It seems so difficult to make a decent income. I mean if I could even do $40k a year in profit that would be a massive game changer for me. I know I need to buckle down and keep consistent. It eats at me a bit though. It just seems like I could be having a lot more progress. I know I did get distracted a lot with life purpose stuff, toastmasters, and just all sorts of other stuff to improve myself. I play video games more though now. I quit for a year, but even then it does not take that much time out realistically. Even if I played one hour a day, and it took out 365 hours in a year there is still so much unaccounted for. 

Yesterday was the first time in a while I felt hard on myself. I got so upset over the fact that I have hardly any money right now. I could have cashed out more investments, when they were up and had thousands more laying around. I didn't lose any money or anything technically since it was just profit I guess. I had the most cash I had in months awhile ago. I just have not had any decent consistent income. I have been trying so damn hard to get my lister to list things for me. I have probably at least 100+ items that are not listed. I am doing it myself now with it and just going to leave the less profitable stuff to them. I spent thousands on my car in preventative maintenance and repairs and now it needs even more. I bought a new battery for it today, but it probably needs like $400-$500 worth of work in the near future. I didn't really waste all of the money I had. I tried to use it as strategically as I could. I have probably dumped at least $2,000 into inventory in the last month or two. Now it seems like I am just down to hardly anything. It's just disheartening that I am having a hard time making money and my expenses are not super high. I still pay decent rent and stuff, but it still sucks. I know this time of year is generally not that great for sales either too. I need to make some massive changes. If I have to work all day to make a living then I will. I am tired of being fucking broke. If I have to change my mindset, myself, or whatever it takes I am going to do it. 

I am at least optimistic moving forward. If I can pull through slower summer sales and work hard I bet I could really kill it this holiday season. I know if I just keep a powerful routine going that I will get there. I can do a lot more than I have ever done in the past it feels like. I am not getting gassed out easily. I worked at least 6 solid hours today and I am going to get a little more in. I am starting to list stuff, when I get a bit fatigued of the manual work. It seems like a good split between the two. 

I have been putting together some research on healing trauma. I think this is a good thing for me to keep focused on. Self-esteem seems to be a key pillar here to work on to help with it as well. I had found some stuff about yin and yang integration that seems to be a very important part to work on. I have been reading the 6 pillars of self esteem. I am planning on doing all of the practices and hopefully that can help me heal some as a start. I think integrating feminine is important as well. I would like to trip in the next few months possibly too. I would like to try tripping while doing the forgiveness video from leo. I think the more I can forgive will make a huge difference. I notice I still have a fair amount of resentment towards my dad. Still more research and thinking to go from here. 

I am working on not being a victim with this and taking action. I have been listing myself now more and I almost hit 35k listed! My goal is to have 50k in September and I know I can do it. I am doing really well at this rate adding new stuff. I actually enjoy listing the products. I can just listen to youtube videos and work. I know I was bummed the other day, but looking at my stats I am actually up 60% in sales from this time last year. That is surprisingly good. It does not quite feel like it with how much I have been spending on inventory, but that is okay. I have a ton of back stock right now. I almost filled up all of the 12 large storage bins I just added. I will easily have them all maxed this week. I will need another 8 for sure next time I am able to get them at costco. I am actually starting to get to where I might need to upgrade to a storage unit, or start adding some storage tubs into the garage. I could probably fit another 12-16 tubs there. That would be insane if I had that much product. I feel a bit of slow down in how much stuff I am finding right now though. I need to maybe change some of my tactics. 

I am going to work on not playing video games as much. I got a lot of my fill this year for sure. I want to focus more on playing the best games, when I do or playing with friends and family. Not as much just playing them alone. I want to get more in focus with working on stuff like life purpose and reading on the weekend. It is strange how it works, but reading is much more satisfying than games, but harder to pick up and do it. My exercise hasn't been as great either, so I need to keep up with everything a bit more. I am ready to start ramping up my yoga more now that I have worked on techniques to keep my wrists together. 

It seems I have caught some weird stomach virus from my family. I guess they had the symptoms I have been having for about a month. Seems kind of excessive, but it has not been too big of a deal. I get some fatigue and bloating from it. I thought it was maybe my stomach issues coming back, but I don't think that is the case. Hopefully, it will go away in the near future.  

I notice I am starting to gravitate a bit more to my higher self. I felt less compelled to play a game today even though I loaded it up. I just turned it off and went to reading. I also got myself to do some more mediation. I think I hit some ego backlash with mediation from doing the floating. For whatever reason I had been doing 1 hour a day for the last couple years and I just hit down to 25 minutes and struggled a bit with even that. I don't think the time really matters all that much. It does have a really drastic effect on my mind if I have a good session though. If I can even get myself to do a bit more here and there while I am working it would really help me. 

I guess on the same topic with the ego backlash I had hit some with exercise too for a long time. I jogged thousands of miles in the last couple years I imagine. Now it just doesn't really seem as interesting. However, it is more of something I would have to force myself to do. I don't really feel the enjoyment for it that I use to. I enjoy listening to the same stuff I use to on the runs though. I think my main thing with running is that it is hard for me to just sit down and watch a couple hour video sometimes. So I can have it playing while I go out for a run. A nice run is still enjoyable for sure, but not something I need. I am struggling a little being consistent in other exercises a bit too. I can give myself some slack right now with being sick though. 

I am for sure going through some sickness. I slept about 10 hours today and it really helped me. I don't think I give myself enough self-love, when it comes to things like this. I have felt sick for a bit now and I just keep working like normal even though I am struggling. I guess I do that fairly often with my health in general. It's hard for me to just let go of the momentum that I am building up. I think taking a few weeks off is really going to be good for me. I can already see how much of a relief this will be. I am planning on reading a good amount while I am out on the trip though. I think that will be really fun. I will have some time to explore a bit too. 

There is really interesting connection with safety and growth. The mind either goes to one thing or the other. I can see with myself I have a hard time getting stuck in safety with things. I think everyone does though. Until they are able to make the growth a more rewarding or less scary thing. I can tell with myself I have been living here out of my need for safety. It is hard out there for sure, but if I had more money to back me up it would not be the case. I have a fear of working long hours for little pay to survive. I just need to keep steeping my game up and be consistent. I think this business will provide me what I need. 

If I could sell 17.4 items per day with a $22 net profit each I could make $100,000 per year just doing this. It would be hard for me to sell that many right off the bat, but I could at least try to aim to list that much per day. That is about 2 hours of listing. I would not include extra time that stuff gets listed from help either. I could just make a habit of even 20 items per day and that would not really be too bad. I think that would be obtainable for me. Even if I sold half of them by the end of the year and I got $50,000 that would be total game changer. I could do a lot with a bit more money in my pocket. I am going to do some testing, when it comes more into winter time this year. I want to see how many items I could get at the bins on a regular day of the week about an hour trip away from where I love. It would be possible for me to move just to somewhere where I could easily find 20 items a day like that. I could even try to rent a hotel somewhere and do it, but that sounds expensive. I am still going to play around and see what I can do here too. It looks like the one guy still has the DVDs in bulk, so I might be able to keep a similar deal to last time. That would help me get closer to hitting my goal. I would profit about $15-$20 just keeping it at my one guys store not having to think about it, when they sell. I can keep working on some other connections to sell in bulk or place in stores. Even if I could manage just a couple sales of these boxes a week it would help get me closer to that goal. 

I am not going to try to lose focus much, when I get back from the break. I am less worried now about taking a vacation. I feel like I really need one. I think if anything it will help energize me more. I am just worried about having the funding I need to really get all of the stuff I need during these few crucial months. I haven't been selling stuff cheap, so that slows down sales a good bit. I want to just list more stuff and try to not worry about that. I can gradually go down on prices in due time, but if anything my stuff will be worth 10-15% more in some cases once 4th quarter is here. 

I still feel fairly sick. I feel a good amount of fatigue and it is just hard for me to want to get up and really do a whole lot. I did manage to get the yoga in this morning and I am still on the ball a bit with other stuff. I only have a few more days of this until I am taking some time off, so it would not hurt for me to try to get whatever I can do for now at least. I might be better off trying to list more if anything I suppose. 

Once I am back into the groove I am going to work on life purpose work again too. I think a few weeks off of listening to Leo and all of that stuff would be good. I am planning to read though, but I would like to do that while I am taking some time off. I am going to keep myself off of the internet as much as possible too. I am not going to check the forum for a few weeks, facebook, etc. I will need to monitor ebay sales while I am gone a bit, but I am going to limit that as much as I can. 

I actually put a bit more effort into my toastmasters speech today. I had been doing a lot of just extemporaneous speeches. It felt good to put together something that was pretty good quality. It's much easier now that I have no obligations in the group. I no longer need to show up 30 minutes before the regular meeting and handle all of the business. I can sleep in a bit more and be a bit more prepared. I do want to try harder in there, but I for sure need a break. I am coming up on two years and I was in two groups most of that time. Crazy to think about how much I have progressed now doing it. 

I hit 1,000 items for sale! What an awesome number to hit before I take a little vacation. I am just tearing though my listings it feels like. I actually enjoy listing the stuff a bit. I listed 20 items today in an hour and 15 minutes. That was a pretty solid amount of time for that many listings. The stuff I am selling is only getting better and better quality too. I am for sure listing way more value than $22 profit per item average right now. The trick will be able to sustain that longer through the year. I am going to give it my best though. I am going to easily hit my goal of $50,000 listed once I come back. I could seriously hit that in a week or two. Crazy to think how before it was hard for me to even list $5,000 worth of stuff and now I could do that in a week. I really want to hit $100,000 listed by Christmas time. That will be quite difficult because sales will start coming in heavily in quarter 4 and I will have to ship a lot, but I will see what I can do. 

Whatever, I have been sick with has slowed me down a lot. Sleep has been hard, digestion, energy etc. I am taking it a bit slower. The time off got pushed a little back, but I am going to go light until then. I am going to get some work in, but I will go easy on myself with this. I do feel a bit better today, but I have just felt like garbage. 

I am going to start weighing options on how to expand my business, when I get back. For some reason I have a fear of expanding it seems like. I want to see what the biggest space I get at a lower rate would be. I want to model this inventory system of a guy that is close to making a million a year. I think I am ready to start growing it in that direction and just be more consistent overall with it. For some reason, I always feel scared/hesitant to make moves like that. It slows me down too much, but I know that I need to do it. Hopefully, I can find something kind of close. 

I think once I get survival handled with the reselling it will be time for me to really keep working on committing to a life purpose. My biggest issue for sure is just not sticking with stuff. I still kind of feel like making yotube videos or something would be good for me. It just seems like I am not really providing something unique or original. I talk a lot, so I think making that into a creative outlet would probably be good for me as well. I'm still going to finish out the course and really extract my values. I know my strengths pretty well at this point and I use them regularly. I also want to make something that has vertical growth with me. If I want to reach high levels of development in life, then I want to have something that can scale similarly. It's just been hard for me to think outside of the box. I'm sure I could contribute a lot of good stuff if I dedicate my life to any field really.